The Battle for Earth Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

Re: The Battle for Earth Hub

Post by Andrew the Gojifan »

Since you`re planning to do human scenes, can I use my character (I`m probably freaking out over the chance that approved only means that one of the two things put forth are approved)? By the way mind if I take Varan?

Name: Varan
Height: 100 meters
Weight: 45 000 tonnes
Appearance: Varan is a reptile with a round head and sprawled legs, however he is able to stand bipedally, he has a row of spikes, the tallest one of which is found on his head, multiple spikes can be found near this spike, adorning Varan`s head like a crown. Varan also has a membrane between his front and back legs which he uses to glide. Varan has a very thick, nearly unpenetrable armor covering his body.
Powers/Abilities:
– Varan can glide using his membrane.
– Varan has very strong armor that can protect him against melee attacks
– Varan can emit sonic waves, which can confuse or deafen an enemy
Weaknesses:
– Varan`s insides are vulnerable
Backstory:Varan was a Varanopode awakened by Orochi. Some believed him to be born from one of Orochi`s slain heads, Varan destroyed villages all across the Kitami River before going back to sleep for thousands of years. Varan then awakened in 1958 and destroyed many villages and ships before arriving at Haneda and attacking Tokyo. Varan was "killed" when he ate two bombs. Whch detonated inside of him. Varan floated in the ocean for almost fifty years, when he heard another of his kind wailing in agony, a Vortaakian monster had killed another one of his kind. Despite the humans attempts to capture him, Varan escaped, returning to the Kitami river where he slept until now, when he is awakened by the Dogora.
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Andrew the Gojifan wrote:Since you`re planning to do human scenes, can I use my character (I`m probably freaking out over the chance that approved only means that one of the two things put forth are approved)? By the way mind if I take Varan?

Name: Varan
Height: 100 meters
Weight: 45 000 tonnes
Appearance: Varan is a reptile with a round head and sprawled legs, however he is able to stand bipedally, he has a row of spikes, the tallest one of which is found on his head, multiple spikes can be found near this spike, adorning Varan`s head like a crown. Varan also has a membrane between his front and back legs which he uses to glide. Varan has a very thick, nearly unpenetrable armor covering his body.
Powers/Abilities:
– Varan can glide using his membrane.
– Varan has very strong armor that can protect him against melee attacks
– Varan can emit sonic waves, which can confuse or deafen an enemy
Weaknesses:
– Varan`s insides are vulnerable
Backstory:Varan was a Varanopode awakened by Orochi. Some believed him to be born from one of Orochi`s slain heads, Varan destroyed villages all across the Kitami River before going back to sleep for thousands of years. Varan then awakened in 1958 and destroyed many villages and ships before arriving at Haneda and attacking Tokyo. Varan was "killed" when he ate two bombs. Whch detonated inside of him. Varan floated in the ocean for almost fifty years, when he heard another of his kind wailing in agony, a Vortaakian monster had killed another one of his kind. Despite the humans attempts to capture him, Varan escaped, returning to the Kitami river where he slept until now, when he is awakened by the Dogora.
Of course! I was just editing the original post with all the things for the story. Varan is accepted!

About Titan, he's accepted, but could you make him smaller? Thanks!
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

I`m referring to David, the second bio I posted along with Titan, anyways, looks like Titan`s got himself a friend(I made Titan smaller by the way).

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Alright, huge hub update. Very much needed. Anyone wanna help me with the scene I'm working on?
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

I would love to help.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

godzillafan1954 wrote:two yellow eyes blinked right above the base, just where the previous monster was standing.
This is teasing a certain monster no one has called dibs on yet. What kaiju has yellow eyes? :twisted:
Andrew the Gojifan wrote:I would love to help.
Alright! I'll shoot you what I have with a brief description of what's​ going on.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Let me guess-
1) Megalon
2) Destoroyah
3) Definitely Kamacurus ;)
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Let me guess-
1) Megalon
2) Destoroyah
Not telling.
Spoiler:
I meant for it to be Destoroyah though. :huge:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
1) Megalon
2) Destoroyah
Not telling.
Spoiler:
:dizzy: the suspense!

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
1) Megalon
2) Destoroyah
Not telling.
Spoiler:
I'm gonna be teasing a lot more monsters than that though! :angel:
Spoiler:
Hopefully someone calls Destoroyah soon.
*HINT* *HINT*

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: Not telling.
Spoiler:
I'm gonna be teasing a lot more monsters than that though! :angel:
Spoiler:
Hopefully someone calls Destoroyah soon.
*HINT* *HINT*
I would but I already have 2 kaiju.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Since all Dogoras are the same, I'll be adding them myself.

Suggestion: any infected kaiju should have these two powers
animated severed tissue and super regeneration

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

I have a list of confirmed kaiju. Which leads me to this: each country battling kaiju should have some sort of mecha unit or super weapon.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

godzillafan1954 wrote:I have a list of confirmed kaiju. Which leads me to this: each country battling kaiju should have some sort of mecha unit or super weapon.
That sounds pretty neat.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Kaijunator wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:I have a list of confirmed kaiju. Which leads me to this: each country battling kaiju should have some sort of mecha unit or super weapon.
That sounds pretty neat.
I might post the list of kaiju I plan on teasing but I feel like that would be a huge spoiler...

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
That sounds pretty neat.
I might post the list of kaiju I plan on teasing but I feel like that would be a huge spoiler...
You could put the list in spoiler tags.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Kaijunator wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: That sounds pretty neat.
You could put the list in spoiler tags.
Admit it, 90% of spoiler tags do nothing. :lol:

Added in 17 hours 53 minutes 58 seconds:
Gonna try to finish the scene I was writing. Lost motivation for this and basically everything else.

Anyone wanna help?

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Can I join,
Name: Shinomura (From Godzilla Awakening)
Height: Undeterminable(increments with more radiation consumed) about as large as legendary Godzilla
Weight: Undeterminable, (Light enough to fly, fast as Heisei Rodan)
Appearance: dark blue, kinda like Venom from Spiderman 3 in texture but fuzzier) two King Ghidorah like wings, stubby legs, face with six eyes, armor lining the top, and small tusks, long tail with daggered end, glowing light blue insides.
Powers/Abilities: Can split into small groups of microorganisms that follow the main body about, they spilt off often with every motion, flight, can wrap around enemies in tentacle like form(losing its wings in the process but capable of regaining flight easily without them) Cant be grasped, like sand but very low durability and can be totally destroyed with enough firepower.
Backstory: Ancient radiation feeding organism, went almost extinct when alien kaiju Ghidorah came to Earth and killed most of its species and 90% all life on the planet. Survived deep in the Earth's crust.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Gojira1604 wrote:Can I join,
Height: Undeterminable(increments with more radiation consumed) about as large as legendary Godzilla
Appearance: dark blue, kinda like Venom from Spiderman 3 in texture but fuzzier) two King Ghidorah like wings, stubby legs, face with six eyes, armor lining the top, and small tusks, long tail with daggered end, glowing light blue insides.
Powers/Abilities: Can split into small groups of microorganisms that follow the main body about, they spilt off often with every motion, flight, can wrap around enemies in tentacle like form(losing its wings in the process but capable of regaining flight easily without them) Cant be grasped, like sand but very low durability and can be totally destroyed with enough firepower.
Backstory: Ancient radiation feeding organism, went almost extinct when alien kaiju Ghidorah came to Earth and killed most of its species and 90% all life on the planet. Survived deep in the Earth's crust.
I'd rather the M.U.T.O.s. And specified heights.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Gojira1604 wrote:Can I join,
I'd rather the M.U.T.O.s. And specified heights.
I'd rather use this thing, which is far different from the Mutos & hasn't got an exact weight but is lighter than air it seems.