The Nightwriters Discussion Board: Signups are over

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Re: The Nightwriters Discussion Board: Signups are over

Postby Gojira21 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Exactly lol anyway, excited see where the rest of the story
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Gojira21 wrote:Exactly lol anyway, excited see where the rest of the story

We'll just have to see where it takes us.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Amen to that lol but have all the faith that it be worth the wait 8-)
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Another great chapter! And keeping the MCU tradition of heroes falling in dumpsters was a nice touch.
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:47 pm

SpanishBulldog63 wrote:Another great chapter! And keeping the MCU tradition of heroes falling in dumpsters was a nice touch.

Thank you, kind sir, I'm glad you liked the chapter!

Pretty soon, we'll have to throw Evelyn in the dumpster because she's trash. :P
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:58 pm

GodzillavsJason wrote:
SpanishBulldog63 wrote:Another great chapter! And keeping the MCU tradition of heroes falling in dumpsters was a nice touch.

Thank you, kind sir, I'm glad you liked the chapter!

Pretty soon, we'll have to throw Evelyn in the dumpster because she's trash. :P

I can hear NSZ screaming already.

Resized Image

NSZ
E.S.P.Spy

Postby NSZ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:19 pm

GodzillavsJason wrote:Pretty soon, we'll have to throw Evelyn in the dumpster because she's trash. :P

Thems be fightin' words, buck-o.

But yeah, good to see this back after what felt like an eternity.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 pm

NSZ wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:Pretty soon, we'll have to throw Evelyn in the dumpster because she's trash. :P

Thems be fightin' words, buck-o.

But yeah, good to see this back after what felt like an eternity.

*Sees NSZ posted in the Nightwriters thread*

I'm glad you liked it and there will be more on the way.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Gojira21 wrote:Followed closely by Velia and Yogini's! Sometimes I forget they are villains

Same, although I can't be the only one hoping that Yogini gets what's coming to her soon. She's practically begging for a fist full of thumper! :mrgreen:

@Alex: Wait, the Nightwriters are suppose to be the Defenders yeah? so what about Dr. Strange? He was a prominent member of the team in the comics (from what I've heard) Do you by any chance plan to incorporate him into the story at some point? (just asking)
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:22 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
Gojira21 wrote:Followed closely by Velia and Yogini's! Sometimes I forget they are villains

Same, although I can't be the only one hoping that Yogini gets what's coming to her soon. She's practically begging for a fist full of thumper! :mrgreen:

@Alex: Wait, the Nightwriters are suppose to be the Defenders yeah? so what about Dr. Strange? He was a prominent member of the team in the comics (from what I've heard) Do you by any chance plan to incorporate him into the story at some point? (just asking)

I will not have the Doctor Strange equivalent be in the Nightwriters. There is also an equivalent that's already in the canon, his name is Warren Weird. He hasn't appeared yet, but has been mentioned.

Also, why would you want Yogini to get punished? She just wants a girlfriend and take over the world. :P
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:45 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:

Same, although I can't be the only one hoping that Yogini gets what's coming to her soon. She's practically begging for a fist full of thumper! :mrgreen: )

I was at first lol but seeing her 'caring' side has changed my opinion a little lol guess have wait and see.

Also...is Yogini and Evelyn going to be the new relationship joke? You know...the old Dr Mafune and what's her name? (Been away to long and already forgot) :lol:

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:18 pm

New chapter is up! I hope you all like it and huge thanks to NSZ for helping out with the last part.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:41 am

GodzillavsJason wrote:New chapter is up! I hope you all like it and huge thanks to NSZ for helping out with the last part.

this chapter was so good it left me in...stiches.....what? Too soon?

Oh a serious note, this was very exciting and action-packed, very well done (aside from a few very minor tense-swaps)
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:New chapter is up! I hope you all like it and huge thanks to NSZ for helping out with the last part.

this chapter was so good it left me in...stiches.....what? Too soon?

Oh a serious note, this was very exciting and action-packed, very well done (aside from a few very minor tense-swaps)

Nice pun. :lol:

Glad you liked the chapter, though, man and there will be more where that came from. :D
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Man, Clearance sure is fast at stitching! :lol: perhaps he should be a stitching hero hahaha

But anyway great chapter, nice to see more of the team coming together. And Yogini going back to an old house eh? Damn she is obsessesed with Evelyn lol

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Gojira21 wrote:Man, Clearance sure is fast at stitching! :lol: perhaps he should be a stitching hero hahaha

But anyway great chapter, nice to see more of the team coming together. And Yogini going back to an old house eh? Damn she is obsessesed with Evelyn lol

Clearance has his special abilities. :lol: Also yes, Yogini definitely wants her waifu super badly. :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it, man.
52 wins and 27 loses

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Loving the way the team is slowly but surely coming together. Great chapter, and was that a Hancock reference I saw?

Resized Image

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Wait Waifu? What the world? :lol:

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:31 pm

SpanishBulldog63 wrote:Loving the way the team is slowly but surely coming together. Great chapter, and was that a Hancock reference I saw?

Definitely a Hancock reference my friend and definitely an underrated movie if I may say so.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the chapter, man.

Gojira21 wrote:Wait Waifu? What the world? :lol:

Yogini likes what she likes and is Evelyn is what she wants, but more likely needs.
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Unhuh lol well poor Evelyn

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Return to “Fan Fiction”