K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by RamshackleRanger »

shippersdreamer wrote:Would it be alright if I explained that Jirass had some Godzilla DNA in him? Considering that he looks almost identical to Godzilla and I think he was created instead of naturally born, I think it'd make sense.
I'm pretty sure it does have godzilla dna, doesn't it?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

How? Jirass is from the Ultraman franchise.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Birdman wrote:How? Jirass is from the Ultraman franchise.
Oh, I thought he was zone fighter. My bad.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Birdman wrote:How? Jirass is from the Ultraman franchise.
Oh, I thought he was zone fighter. My bad.
Is it because of Jirass' role in Godzilla Neo? Where I think his role is being a monster in a tv show of Zone Fighter?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

shippersdreamer wrote:Would it be alright if I explained that Jirass had some Godzilla DNA in him? Considering that he looks almost identical to Godzilla and I think he was created instead of naturally born, I think it'd make sense.
I think that would be all right. Plus, I think it's inferred he was created? It's been a while.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

He was mutated by a scientist.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Where are the weapons on Gunhed located? I can see the machine gun and rocket launcher (which is a six pod, not a four pod, you nerds), but where are the laser cannons? The grappling hooks?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Birdman wrote:Where are the weapons on Gunhed located? I can see the machine gun and rocket launcher (which is a six pod, not a four pod, you nerds), but where are the laser cannons? The grappling hooks?
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm not too familiar with the Attack on Titan manga or anime, but is there any personal or romantic connection between Armin and Annie (the Female Titan)?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Birdman wrote:I'm not too familiar with the Attack on Titan manga or anime, but is there any personal or romantic connection between Armin and Annie (the Female Titan)?
No, Annie doesn't speak often, nor associates with anyone else but Reiner and Bertoldt, since they're the other titan plants, and essentially a team

I could see Armin having a crush on Eren, the way he holds him in such high regards lol

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Then why does she spare Armin after butchering his squad?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Birdman wrote:Then why does she spare Armin after butchering his squad?
I don't really remember, but I just know he was the only person smart enough the figure out she was the female shifter. You could look it up on the wiki I'm sure they're somewhere under their *relationships* chart

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
Birdman wrote:Then why does she spare Armin after butchering his squad?
I don't really remember, but I just know he was the only person smart enough the figure out she was the female shifter. You could look it up on the wiki I'm sure they're somewhere under their *relationships* chart
Assuming you don't want to the spoiled half to death. :lol: That wiki is dangerous when it comes to spoilers.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

What are we allowed to do with Shin Godzilla's adaptation? Anything we see in that "Art of Shin Godzilla" book allowed?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What are we allowed to do with Shin Godzilla's adaptation? Anything we see in that "Art of Shin Godzilla" book allowed?
I'd definitely think some things are loosely allowed, like the implied cloning trick. Though I'd probably keep that bit more akin to how it was portrayed in Match 146; where you can have two Shins (:lol:), just not up and about at the same time. I'll have to go through the artbook just to clarify what's okay and what isn't.

Pair of kings.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Holy crap.

*Saves for future reference.*
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Still doesn't say where the grappling hooks are.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Can we have FW Kumonga use a poison stinger?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

UltimateDitto wrote:Can we have FW Kumonga use a poison stinger?
*Ahem*
So I see that Baragon’s Showa and GMK counterparts have been rolled into one… Does that mean I can write Showa Baragon as a Yamato Guardian?

Not necessarily. Or at the very least, it’s not recommended. Just try and keep true to the origins of the original skin and keep it to that. Of course, all skins share the same abilities, so that answers that.
At least for most of them. The likes of Baragon or Kumonga using the same abilities is fine in my book, though I'd be iffy about all the Evas using the exact same powers... May need to update that in due time. XD

Pair of kings.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Oh yeah, forgot about that tidbit. :D

I wouldn't really tamper with a monsters origins, and obviously if skins are super different from each other then I wouldn't merge them together. But I'm just gonna make a small exception for Kumonga, kinda like a buff.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image