Okay, so...

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Okay, so...

Post by BlueGojira »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=26793

I've already PM'd SpaceG and GodzillavsJason about this, sorry if I'm pestering you guys.

Can this thread be locked? It technically counts as spam and sexual content, and the user appears to be a bot or a troll.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Okay, so...

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Give them time, today apparently just happened to be the day every mod and admin had other stuff to do.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Give them time, today apparently just happened to be the day every mod and admin had other stuff to do.
Well, that's inconvenient..
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Give them time, today apparently just happened to be the day every mod and admin had other stuff to do.
Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The thread's gone, but FrincesVer is still here.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Taken care of - both thread, and users. Knowing bots, they'll be back.

I apologize for the/any inconvenience/disruption this has caused. I would like to thank the mod staff along with the user base for their part in reporting and addressing the problem. :)

Good way to start a day, right? :lol:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

That was wierd and random.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

BlueGojira wrote:a bot or a troll.
:eh:
Its obviously not a troll...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:a bot or a troll.
:eh:
Its obviously not a troll...
The whole reason there's a "No Spamming" rule is because people can spam the same message again and again. This user also appears to talk in fluent English without text lIkE ThiS.

Either way, it doesn't matter whether it is a troll or bot since it was just taken care of.