The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
Birdman wrote:I finally managed to watching Zone Fighter and I discovered something that affects the bio for one of the Terror-Beasts: the Garoga Spider doesn't turn into Spideros.
I believe, if I've heard right, that they'red spawned from Spideros. And each Garoga Spider is able to "infect" other organisms, hence why we have Garoga Gorilla.
So we can have it infect a lion and mutate it into Black Moth or mutate a Mata Mata into Kamoebas?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

A lion mutating in Black Moth wouldn't make sense, but Gezora, Ganimes, Kamoebas, Kamacuras, Ebirah, Megaguirus - if that's allowed, you could do some interesting stuff with Spideros.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Hmm... I know I don't mind flexibility, but as of this moment, I feel like it'd be a bit of a stretch. That's just me. Will need to give it more thought.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Hmm... I know I don't mind flexibility, but as of this moment, I feel like it'd be a bit of a stretch. That's just me. Will need to give it more thought.
Good idea, but thats my thought since it would be cool to have someone like the Amoeba trio, Megaguirus, etc to be animals that were bitten and mutated by the Garoga Spider.

Again, I haven't seen Zone Fighter aside from that episode that feature Godzilla, Wargilgar and Spyler.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

So has no one written any more matches? With the current roster, I mean. I'm well aware people have written matches with other characters yet to be added.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Birdman wrote:So has no one written any more matches? With the current roster, I mean. I'm well aware people have written matches with other characters yet to be added.
I've written a match with characters that are all in the current roster, I think KaijuX is just really busy at the moment.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:So has no one written any more matches? With the current roster, I mean. I'm well aware people have written matches with other characters yet to be added.
I've written LPG vs Slattern and Fire Golza vs Silvagon and Neosaurus, but KaijuX wants to hold on to the former (I think it's because I had Slattern use abilities from the video game, and KaijuX wasn't sure about including them. I asked him after I submitted it). I haven't sent the latter in yet.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

There are matches I have on me, but they're going to require a nice bit of editing before I post them. So it might be a while before there's another KWCE. But believe me, I do have other submissions. Feel free to send in more if you have any matches on-hand, though!
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Noticed a quick e-rawr on the sub-forum listing. You can now properly navigate to the K.W.C.E. sub-forum via the forum index instead of manually entering the KWC forum and navigating from there. +1

Keep up the matches!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You heard the man. Get posting or I'll steal your job!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SpaceG92 wrote:Noticed a quick e-rawr on the sub-forum listing. You can now properly navigate to the K.W.C.E. sub-forum via the forum index instead of manually entering the KWC forum and navigating from there. +1

Keep up the matches!
I was wondering why that wasn't there. :lol: Much appreciated!

And I should have a match up soon; hopefully later this week / when I get Committee Reads stuff out of the way.

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I fail to see what's taking so long with matches. All you literally have to do is post the pictures and the text, and you're done.

Jiragozira14
Interpol Agent

Post by Jiragozira14 »

Life's probably getting in the way for a lot of people.
Chris55 wrote:
JVM wrote:Bagan should come back, but not in a movie.
Then how? Game? Books? His own line of condoms?
Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:So you know cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well.
Mr. X wrote:If you say so. If he does end up being under $140, I'll buy one for every person in this thread.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Jiragozira14 wrote:Life's probably getting in the way for a lot of people.
Most certainly. That, and I'm still busy with recordings and IRL, so I haven't gotten the time to reading through / edit the KWCE submissions I've received. Hope to be done with all that soon, though. :dizzy:

Pair of kings.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Birdman wrote:I fail to see what's taking so long with matches. All you literally have to do is post the pictures and the text, and you're done.
It's a bit harder than that. For the picture, either KaijuX has to make it himself, or he has to get MM to make it. If KaijuX is busy IRL, that makes it hard for him to do the picture. Trying to get MM to do anything is an extremely difficult task unto itself so there's that. As far as the text goes, it needs to at the very least, be read at least once all of the way through to make sure it's good. If KaijuX is proactive he will also do any corrections on grammar and such on that first read. I imagine he may read some matches more than once though in order to make sure that it's good to go.

It's a bit harder than you may think. Keep in mind that they do all of this for free here and also have lives outside of TK. We aren't just here to serve specifically one user.
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Beef Bigshot wrote:
Birdman wrote:I fail to see what's taking so long with matches. All you literally have to do is post the pictures and the text, and you're done.
It's a bit harder than that. For the picture, either KaijuX has to make it himself, or he has to get MM to make it. If KaijuX is busy IRL, that makes it hard for him to do the picture. Trying to get MM to do anything is an extremely difficult task unto itself so there's that. As far as the text goes, it needs to at the very least, be read at least once all of the way through to make sure it's good. If KaijuX is proactive he will also do any corrections on grammar and such on that first read. I imagine he may read some matches more than once though in order to make sure that it's good to go.

It's a bit harder than you may think. Keep in mind that they do all of this for free here and also have lives outside of TK. We aren't just here to serve specifically one user.
*forgetaboutit*

Added in 15 hours 49 minutes 31 seconds:
I say, what an update!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Yeah. Generally, Birdman matches are pretty easy to go through. I held onto it juuuust in case I didn't get others out in a timely manner... Though I may have held off too long for my own good. :lol: Either way, I'm probably be going to hold off on KWCEs in terms of posting matches. Maybe a once, twice a month sort of thing? In the same vein that KWC has 3 a month (at least). With nowhere nearly the amount of submissions I was expecting, I definitely need to reserve on some KWCEs for the long-term. So if it seems that the KWCE is on hiatus, I apologize in advance.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I feel like there should be notices on this thread when the cards thread gets a huge update. I only just found out about it now, but maybe that's just my fault, I dunno :shrug:. Anyway, it's a cool update, lots of awesome and unique fighters, and a few odd ones that I would have never expected.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Oh yeah, I apologize. XD Yeah, definitely a huge update--tons of thanks to TitanoGoji for them!

Pair of kings.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

For anyone not in the know, I do think we just got a nice load of new monsters. :D Just keep an eye out and see if there's anything to your liking.

Pair of kings.