Skull Island: birh of Kong comic book

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
godzilla5417
Terminated
Terminated

Skull Island: birh of Kong comic book

Post by godzilla5417 »

I've been unable to find any reviews of issue one of this comic book, has anyone on here read it? Is it any good? Worth picking up?
I'am an atheist, and the closest thing to a god that I have is.......GODZILLAAAAAAAAA! :godzilla:

Little known fact, both Zilla and Shin Hangout at the same gay bar called GINO"S!

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Re: Skull Island: birh of Kong comic book

Post by GoWhaleTours »

Already a thread
GO GO GOJI KUN

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

godzilla5417 wrote:I've been unable to find any reviews of issue one of this comic book, has anyone on here read it? Is it any good? Worth picking up?
It's pretty good. It's better than "Awakening" but I think that one was kinda rushed out.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

godzilla5417
Terminated
Terminated

Post by godzilla5417 »

GoWhaleTours wrote:Already a thread
Yeah I know, found out a day after making this thread.Thanks for telling me anyway.

Added in 20 hours 48 minutes 38 seconds:
It's pretty good. It's better than "Awakening" but I think that one was kinda rushed out.
Cool! I'll check it out, unfortunately I live in Canada and it wont be released here. I will have to resort to piracy, which I normally wouldn't have a problem with. But when it comes to comic books, I avoid it like a plague.
I'am an atheist, and the closest thing to a god that I have is.......GODZILLAAAAAAAAA! :godzilla:

Little known fact, both Zilla and Shin Hangout at the same gay bar called GINO"S!

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

I just thought I should tell you that you misspelled "birth". Also, the "B" should be capitalized.