Shin Godzilla Merchandise

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
MandaSaurus
Sazer

Re: Merchandise

Post by MandaSaurus »

I assumed it was the purple, but was pleasantly surprised that it was the red. Actually, the version 2 red is not identical to the version 1. Version 1's paint scheme was decided before the movie was released. After the film's debut, Sega realized that their figurine's colors were too subdued, so when they chose to do repaints, they rectified their 'mistake', by doing one with bolder blacks and reds. So I've heard anyway...

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

That's correct, the original was an almost muted, maroon looking color instead of a vibrant red, at least going by photos online.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Shin after being woken up from his recharge period was a subdued maroon color as well. It's accurate to certain scenes and shots.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

Shin figure by Plex available for preorder for ~$215
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

OH SHIZ GUYZ - IT'S SHIN GODZILLA'S FORM 0!!1
Source - Found from jimpluff@tumblr
Mangled Google Translation wrote:Taketani's Shin · goya (tax included 3,000 yen) is on sale.
Reproduction made from resin. Two kinds of gray and ivory.

It is said that Mr. Takeya brought up for sunshade, it is a goya, it seems to have copied the strange one. While referring to this, she produced the model skin and so on. For image sharing, I was given to the CG team as well.
The one pictured above is the Goya - Shin Godzilla coloration.

Can't wait for people to take the above image and run with it as "Form 0". It's just the infamous reference gourd (goya).

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Yeah, I saw the unpainted version of "form 0" as well :P I almost thought it was fake, they're just selling an inedible gourd. That's hilarious.

Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

SpaceG92 wrote:OH SHIZ GUYZ - IT'S SHIN GODZILLA'S FORM 0!!1
[img] Source[/url] - Found from jimpluff@tumblr
Mangled Google Translation wrote:Taketani's Shin · goya (tax included 3,000 yen) is on sale.
Reproduction made from resin. Two kinds of gray and ivory.

It is said that Mr. Takeya brought up for sunshade, it is a goya, it seems to have copied the strange one. While referring to this, she produced the model skin and so on. For image sharing, I was given to the CG team as well.
The one pictured above is the Goya - Shin Godzilla coloration.

Can't wait for people to take the above image and run with it as "Form 0". It's just the infamous reference gourd (goya).
DUDE! You made me jump up out of my chair, then you said it was just the gourd thing. Gave me a heart attack.....
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Monster Arts and X-Plus Gourd when?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Shin Gourdzilla. I like it.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

I'm surprised they never use Gojiberries to sell more Godzilla food merch. After all, it has "Goji" in it.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

GodzillaBurgh wrote:I'm surprised they never use Gojiberries to sell more Godzilla food merch. After all, it has "Goji" in it.
I buy a pack of those every week just because of that... Lol
"We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent."~Robert Oppenheimer

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

This was posted to Instagram by shangdao, the new, Kamakura landing Banpresto, far from the prototype paint shown, to me the red effects look worse than the original Banpresto, too much on the chest.

Added in 39 minutes 38 seconds:
This one from Twitter looks pretty good, wonder if there are QC consistency issues.

Added in 1 hour 42 minutes 47 seconds:
Here's a shot of the atomic ray variant.

And the frozen variant.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: ==NO LEAKS!== Shameless Product Promotions

Post by GigaBowserG »

Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Fffff---

My heart strings!

Added in 19 minutes 44 seconds:
Pre Order Link

Price: TBA

ZinK
Interpol Agent

Post by ZinK »

It's too pure.
c a k e e v e r y n i g h t

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GFAN198423 wrote: And the frozen variant.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8Kng5oUwAE25Zz.jpg
Frozen version came out the best IMO. They replicated that well.

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

Agreed, the atomic ray version looks weakest to me.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Shin Godzilla Merchandise

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I may be getting the MKS Shin soon, some family is on a trip in Japan, hope they can find it.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Re: Shin Godzilla Merchandise

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

I would KILL Mothra to get a cute Kamata-kun plush.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing