Rulers of Earth continuation

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Rulers of Earth continuation

Post by Godzillian »

Would you guys like to see a continuation of Rulers of Earth? Matt Frank has confirmed the idea for the next story line if the comic had not been cancelled. I'd love to get more issues from the comic.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Rulers of Earth continuation

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A Rulers of Earth continuation would be absolutely amazing.
And it might not be as far-fetched as one might think. Other comic-book companies could be interested in the Godzilla brand.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Sadly, IDW doesn't have the Godzilla contract anymore, so I doubt we're getting it.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Sadly, IDW doesn't have the Godzilla contract anymore, so I doubt we're getting it.
Where was it confirmed?

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Godzillian wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:Sadly, IDW doesn't have the Godzilla contract anymore, so I doubt we're getting it.
Where was it confirmed?
The IDW dead thread.

Added in 38 seconds:
In the thread 'Is the IDW run dead'
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.