Chogokin Dragonzord Figure ....Will it happen?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Chogokin Dragonzord Figure ....Will it happen?

Post by SJM925 »

miguelnuva wrote:
kaiju115 wrote:I would kill to see Tamashii Nations make a Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar figure. They did the Megazord aka Daizyuzin a few years back, they've done all the Rangers, & now their doing the individual Zords(Tyrannosaurus, ZyuMammoth, Triceratops, Saber Tiger, & Pteranodon) that can combine to make the Megazord/Daizyuzin. Plus, they're also bringing in a life size Dragon Dagger aka the Zyusouken, so why not make a figure of the Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar, that would be awesome, get to it Tamashii Nations.
Bandai of America made that. Tamashii just switched out the soundboard.

I've only seen people say the look the same, not that they are the same. You have a source?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

SJM925 wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:
kaiju115 wrote:I would kill to see Tamashii Nations make a Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar figure. They did the Megazord aka Daizyuzin a few years back, they've done all the Rangers, & now their doing the individual Zords(Tyrannosaurus, ZyuMammoth, Triceratops, Saber Tiger, & Pteranodon) that can combine to make the Megazord/Daizyuzin. Plus, they're also bringing in a life size Dragon Dagger aka the Zyusouken, so why not make a figure of the Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar, that would be awesome, get to it Tamashii Nations.
Bandai of America made that. Tamashii just switched out the soundboard.

I've only seen people say the look the same, not that they are the same. You have a source?
Rangerboard where they collect legacy figures and items. Could be wrong but that was the last I heard from them.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

And all I've seen there is it looks like, not it actually is.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Castellan Zilla wrote:I would love to have a Dragonzord figure. The one from the 90's just isn't worth the prices I've seen for it. I want one that I can put into poses.
Legacy DragonZord is FUCKING AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, AND P. COOL TBH FAM IT'S LIT
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

KingKaiju wrote:A six inch Dragonzord? I'd be down with that!! Dragonzord's one of those toys that's eluded me since I was a kid, but that's because it was expensive, and my parents didn't have a lot of money. So in hindsight, it was a good thing that I didn't get it, because I would've broken the damn thing within the day. Still... I want a Dragonzord, and I'm not even a power rangers fan. Buuuuuut... Considering the price, I'd probably be paying the same for a Legacy Dragonzord.
I'm actually talking about a Soul of Chogokin Dragonzord.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

LegendZilla wrote:
KingKaiju wrote:A six inch Dragonzord? I'd be down with that!! Dragonzord's one of those toys that's eluded me since I was a kid, but that's because it was expensive, and my parents didn't have a lot of money. So in hindsight, it was a good thing that I didn't get it, because I would've broken the damn thing within the day. Still... I want a Dragonzord, and I'm not even a power rangers fan. Buuuuuut... Considering the price, I'd probably be paying the same for a Legacy Dragonzord.
Wouldn't that be a six inch Dragonzord? Of is the Soul of Chogokin a bigger figure?

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

KingKaiju wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
Wouldn't that be a six inch Dragonzord? Of is the Soul of Chogokin a bigger figure?
I know it's confusing, but both Super Robot Chogokin and Soul of Chogokin are two different lines. I believe that the former is the 6-inch one.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Oooooohhhh, I never knew that. Gotcha. I had no idea that the Soul of Chogokin was as big as it is. WOW!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Is it possible to request Tamashi Nations about a Soul of Chogokin Dragonzord with survey they're holding?

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

Post by GodzillavsGamera »

Not exactly what I was hoping for but this Dragonzord maybe the closest I will get.
http://news.tokunation.com/2017/03/16/s ... ased-41570

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Last edited by KingKaiju on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

That's the 11 inch one not a 5 inch one. The mini play is 6 inch scale.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Isn't that what Soul of Chogokin is supposed to be though? 12 inch line?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

KingKaiju wrote:Isn't that what Soul of Chogokin is supposed to be though? 12 inch line?
Yes but the original poster wanted a 6 inch Dragonzord to go with his 6 inch chogokin Megazord.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

OOoooooohhhh okay. Yeah, a 6 inch would've been more preferred, but a 9 inches, this isn't too bad either.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

You're talking about the SRC Daizyujin/Megazord, right? If so, sadly not. Bandai canceled the Sentai SRC line when they canceled the Figuarts one.

In fact, I'm surprised they did anything at all with the SOC line. I doubt we will see anything beyond Dragon Ceasar for that line though.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Kaiju no Kami wrote:You're talking about the SRC Daizyujin/Megazord, right? If so, sadly not. Bandai canceled the Sentai SRC line when they canceled the Figuarts one.

In fact, I'm surprised they did anything at all with the SOC line. I doubt we will see anything beyond Dragon Ceasar for that line though.
Titanus is coming. They hinted at him already.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Kaiju no Kami wrote:You're talking about the SRC Daizyujin/Megazord, right? If so, sadly not. Bandai canceled the Sentai SRC line when they canceled the Figuarts one.
So the 6“ SRC Megazord will stay lonely forever...?
That's a lot of disappointment... -_-
Size DOES matter!

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

Petezilla wrote:
So the 6“ SRC Megazord will stay lonely forever...?
That's a lot of disappointment... -_-
Not as lonely as my poor Ryuranger and Kibaranger are for none of their friends are there to hand out with them.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Dragonzord was one of those toys I never got as a kid, and for a good reason. It was damn expensive, and my siblings and I probably would've broken and lost it within a week. But now that I'm an adult, with a big boy job... I preordered that figure. I don't collect power ranger toys, but that thing is a super nostalgia thing for me, that I've always been curious about. And then there are all the parallels to Godzilla and MechaGodzilla. So... BBTs says August 2018, which means I have a few months to decide if I actually want it or not.