Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Edit: Oops wrong thread, carry on. :oops:
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Hey everyone! So godzillafan1954 wanted me to help a little, its my first time doing an RPG; so I may be a little lost. Is it okay if I present a kaiju created by me?
Kaiju aren't currently being accepted as far as i know.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Hey everyone! So godzillafan1954 wanted me to help a little, its my first time doing an RPG; so I may be a little lost. Is it okay if I present a kaiju created by me?
Kaiju aren't currently being accepted as far as i know.
Sorry, im in the wrong thread. :oops:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I'll post tomorrow mates. My middle brother's birthday was this weekend, and we wanted to get away for a couple days, and spend some time with him obviously. Tomorrow's post will be centered primarily around the human cast.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I'm kind of opposed to having anybody other than Gira control Ghidorah, unless he's going to be out long-term. With Guardian Ghidorah still to deal with, it'll be a little while before we need KG, anyway.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I felt as though something like this had never been done for Godzilla before. I didn't even plan on including that scene in the original post, but it just came to me. Very peaceful, and radically different from what Godzilla has ever done before.

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla165 wrote:Maybe the annoying meat sacks were watching somehow, but Godzilla didn't care.
This is pretty funny.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I like the scene. Godzilla's spent the majority of this game making an enormous jackass of himself and/or using his power in over-the-top destructive ways, so a chance to see him lighten up and use his power for something artistic (there's a weird word to describe Godzilla with) is a refreshing change of pace.

I'll have Anguirus react to it probably tomorrow.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

May I please join? My current character will be... Megaguirus.

NAME: Megaguirus
HEIGHT: 70 Meters.
WINGSPAN: 100 Meters.
WEIGHT: 12,000 Tons.
APPEARENCE: Megaguirus mostly resembles this ( http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/images/megaguirus.htm ), except with an extra set of wings hidden within its back just in case it needs to fly faster, or its front wings are too damaged for flight.
POWERS/ABILITIES: Flight At Mach 4, Mach 7 if using all four wings, Hurricane Winds and Sonic Waves from wings, Extremely Sharp Pincers which can impale even the toughest of hides, A very poisonous stinger which can also absorb energy, Causes EMP's when flying near buildings, and able to use another set of wings hidden beneath the hard carapace from its back.
BACKSTORY: Megaguirus was an anomaly of evolution created during a bygone age, where the very first insects started to be developed. A particlar species of insect was born in an area where high concentrated amounts of oxygen existed, causing it to slowly grow and evolve to gargantuan size. Eventually, with no natural predators this species reproduced, causing generations to grow and sustain themselves further, making at least hundreds of creatures like Megaguirus. These creatures lasted over millions of years, hunting and killing dinosaurs before anything else did.. Until King Ghidorah arrived. King Ghidorah was an even more unstoppable beast, wiping out most of the other dinosaurs and the gigantic insect creatures. The few ones that survived buried themselves deep beneath the Earth, and were shortly killed by the lack of oxygen. However, one survived.. with a grudge. The beast known as Megaguirus was awakened by the great war between Godzilla and King Ghidorah, and has continued to roam the Earth today in search of the beast that wiped out the species. Godzilla is no enemy of Megaguirus, but certainly is not a ally..
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

BlueGojira wrote:May I please join? My current character will be... Megaguirus.
Kaiju aren't currently being accepted IIRC. A human character is really needed, though!

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Kaiju aren't currently being accepted IIRC. A human character is really needed, though!

.. Oh. Alright.

EDIT: Just for convienence, can you give me a small list of characters I could possibly be?
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

BlueGojira wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:

.. Oh. Alright.

EDIT: Just for convienence, can you give me a small list of characters I could possibly be?
Pretty sure as long as it's a person and unclaimed you're in the clear.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Sensei beat me to it. As long as you're a human character, you're good to go ;).

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Missingno, were you talking about Osaka being the place where the new Ghidorah is heading that the JSDF is preparing to intercept it at? Because there's just one little problem if so... Godzilla wiped it off the face of the map.

I'll try and make a post today, getting a few things rolling human wise.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Dr. Carter wrote:Missingno, were you talking about Osaka being the place where the new Ghidorah is heading that the JSDF is preparing to intercept it at? Because there's just one little problem if so... Godzilla wiped it off the face of the map.
Oh yeah... HA! Forgot about that... :oops: I'll have to edit that. Darn, I was hoping for a great monster/JSDF conflict there, too!
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Ugh, I hate being so behind.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Dr. Carter wrote:Missingno, were you talking about Osaka being the place where the new Ghidorah is heading that the JSDF is preparing to intercept it at? Because there's just one little problem if so... Godzilla wiped it off the face of the map.
Can't Ghidorah just emerge in the ruins of the city? Or did Godzilla really wipe it off the face of map? Like, did he vaporize the entire city?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Godzilla unleashed a super nuclear pulse that decimated the city, and made it uninhabitable. So much so that buildings that do remain are mere husks, and it left Kiryu's systems completely fried. Though the Super X-2 survived by hiding behind a building when the pulse went off, it was only just. That city is pretty much no more.

Edit: I see the April Fools stuff has taken effect...

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Super Saiyan 2 Godzilla :P.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

I am intentionally going to have what I am crossing into span over a few posts, so I can (hopefully) get the reaction of other users' characters in between as the events of Guardian Ghidorah's inadvertent attack on Kyoto unfold.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!