Broken Inbox?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Servanov
Monsterland Worker

Broken Inbox?

Post by Servanov »

Recently, I have been working on a fan reconstruction, so I have had to PM other users often, which worked fine until about a month ago, when after sending a PM, I got no reply, and the same thing happened several times. I even got confirmation that someone sent me a PM, even though I got nothing. My inbox is only 14% full, so it's not an issue of space. I'd like to finish my reconstruction, and I need to be able to use PMs to contact other uses. Any help would be appreciated.

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Re: Broken Inbox?

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

I've been trying to PM SpaceHunterM, but I got no response. I get notifications, but I'm not sure if I'm getting PMs also. I might have the same problem as Servanov.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillaBurgh wrote:I've been trying to PM SpaceHunterM, but I got no response. I get notifications, but I'm not sure if I'm getting PMs also. I might have the same problem as Servanov.
Could be ignoring it :P
Servanov wrote:Recently, I have been working on a fan reconstruction, so I have had to PM other users often, which worked fine until about a month ago, when after sending a PM, I got no reply, and the same thing happened several times. I even got confirmation that someone sent me a PM, even though I got nothing. My inbox is only 14% full, so it's not an issue of space. I'd like to finish my reconstruction, and I need to be able to use PMs to contact other uses. Any help would be appreciated.
Try clearing out YOUR "Sent messages" box. Go form there. -it could also be the above. :s

If you want, try shooting me a test PM to see if I can receive it or if it send proper.

Servanov
Monsterland Worker

Post by Servanov »

I thought he may have been ignoring it, but I have also PMed several other users, and got the same results. I'll send you a PM to test if the sent message clearing works.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I might be having this problem, might.

Edit: Never mind
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos