Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Ideas for a follow-up story to Godzilla vs. Megaguirus

Post by Giratina93 »

This thread is unnecessary and can easily fit into the GxM discussion in the Millenium Series forum. Locked.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HedorahGrabber
GPN Volunteer

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Post by HedorahGrabber »

Hi, I'm Hedorah and I'm currently beginning a brainstorm for my own story, "Godzilla: Open Wounds". What I have is something I think works but I need help to make it better. If there is any chance we can discuss things about the story such as Godzilla's origins, his capabilities, human characters and interaction, and politics for America and other countries, I would gladly except it. If you have any questions or want to provide some thoughts, ideas, suggestions, criticism, and more I will be glad to listen. I won't reveal anything of the story in the forums but would gladly DM, PM, Skype call, or Google Hangout to get in contact with anybody interested.
Sir, you're interfering with my deep lore discussion.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

HedorahGrabber wrote:Hi, I'm Hedorah and I'm currently beginning a brainstorm for my own story, "Godzilla: Open Wounds". What I have is something I think works but I need help to make it better. If there is any chance we can discuss things about the story such as Godzilla's origins, his capabilities, human characters and interaction, and politics for America and other countries, I would gladly except it. If you have any questions or want to provide some thoughts, ideas, suggestions, criticism, and more I will be glad to listen. I won't reveal anything of the story in the forums but would gladly DM, PM, Skype call, or Google Hangout to get in contact with anybody interested.
I'm sure your idea will be a good one, so go ahead and lay it on us.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

HedorahGrabber
GPN Volunteer

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions

Post by HedorahGrabber »

Personally I don't want to at the moment as I'm still trying to settle in a story that really works. I like the what I have now but once I find what exactly what I want, I'll lay it on you guys.
Sir, you're interfering with my deep lore discussion.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Just recently, I've thought about writing a one-shot about the pov of Erika as her soul's within the creature Biollante, how she feels and what she sees. I've also yet to think of a fitting title. Can someone help me? Or place any honest thoughts on my idea?

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Hey, I have a suggestion. Y'see, I've just rebooted my original story that got me out of the beginner's section, and into the regular one. If you guys have the time, submit a character for it. For those that have frustrations in being stuck, or not doing much besides your own stories, getting involved in the community is one of the best things that you could possibly do. Far too many only work on their own, or stay for a brief period and don't talk much, vanishing before they can post their stories. It would also peak interest for others to look at your own stories as well.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Mastergodzilla wrote:Um, I don't know where to ask this some I'm asking it here, but can we do videos?
The fanart section would probably be better for that. :)

Added in 1 hour 46 minutes 18 seconds:
So I'm thinking about doing a Tv-based fanfic about MONARCH agents set in the the Godzilla legendary universe(Don't worry, not a signup. I can handle those about as well as I can handle a bear with chainsaw legs.)

So I wanted to ask some the good people of the fanfic section: Would you rather it be like Godzilla: the series where godzilla shows up regularly and works with monarch or would you rather have it made in some other way?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

isn't KWC animated a thing? I remember a few videos being under that.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Another idea sparked in my mind, under the working title - Godzilla vs. Eris: Human Mutation Strategy

Rough storyline:
A young and curious scientist named Ellis Thorne discovers some DNA of Godzilla's cells and foolishly attempts to inject such into herself, believing that she would gain immunity to radiation illness. But soon enough, she begins to suffer side effects (from loss of hair and weight to a rather quicker growth in size than normal) and soon enough goes missing.

A few years later, reports start to pour in of an unknown humanoid yet "Godzilla-esque" creature being spotted. While some claimed that this creature was created by Ellis Throne, an old friend of hers (Dr. Takegami) is convinced that it is Ellis herself. Unfortunately, Ellis (or Eris as they call her now) no longer remembers who she once was and soon wreaks havoc and goes on a rampage. So it's up to Godzilla himself to stop this hybrid.

That's my idea so far. What do any of you think?

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:So I'm thinking about doing a Tv-based fanfic about MONARCH agents set in the the Godzilla legendary universe(Don't worry, not a signup. I can handle those about as well as I can handle a bear with chainsaw legs.)

So I wanted to ask some the good people of the fanfic section: Would you rather it be like Godzilla: the series where godzilla shows up regularly and works with monarch or would you rather have it made in some other way?
That's such a great idea!
IMO, you should do something like The X-Files, with Monarch hunting down and/or trying to catalog MUTOs, but that should totally depends in the chronological position you want it to be located, is it before Skull Island? after SI but before Godzilla? Because that totally changes Monarch's goals.

Added in 21 minutes 4 seconds:
I'm totally new making fan fics, and after reading the rules and essentials, I will give this a try.
I have the idea of a Godzilla vs Gamera crossover, already have what I want to be the "style" of it: a dark, grim story focused on the Godzilla and Gamera eventual encounter and fight (so no other kaiju intervention).
It's not located in any specific continuity, but Gamera has the Heisei origin, and this Godzilla it's the second one after the 1954 Godzilla; he's definitely a bad guy.
What should I do first? Present the human characters?, maybe some monster background?, or some straight ahead action?

Also, I think I should move to the beginning writers section.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

I'd say characters are equally important as the monsters and having them mesh well together should be a goal of yours. And probably.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

Thanks!
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Kaiju OC Help Please.

Post by Monster X »

Hello there I'm currently working on a kaiju OC and need a bit of help working out the finer details.

The kaiju is called Moby Dick, also know as the White Giant, Unknown Kaiju/M.U.T.O 169.

This is the commissioned art work of an older version of the character who is now getting a kaiju upgrade.

Early Bio details:

He's a kaiju from a far off, possible future were kaiju rule the world. However he has been spotted in modern time to.

He seems to appear at random now and again across the globe. His existence was not confirmed until recently. sometimes he's only around for a few moments other times it can be a few days.

This giant is colossal even by kaiju standers, G 2014 and Shin are only the fight of one of his front legs. He is in fact the larges kaiju on earth in his time.

In the world he comes from he lives almost like a filter feeding whale, he wanders around absorbing massive amounts of radiation from the environment and light from the sun to fuel his body, His scared skin is pure white (in the updated version) and it has a faint glow. Also his body is so hot that it causes steam to generate from skin, this is why sightings of him are unconfirmed as the steam can obscure him from vision especially if he appears at sea.

Powers:

Scorching Spout - Moby Dick fires a blast of super heated, radioactive steam from his nostrils, boiling and irradiating his target. Moby dick can also increase the pressure of the steam, turning the blast into a beam that can cut through buildings.

Appalling Radiance - Moby Dick skin glows with greater intensity and his body generates pulses of radiation, similer to Godzilla's atomic pules but on a larger scale. The steam coming off his body also intensifies.

White Dwarf - Moby Dick skin glows brightly but instead of unleashing radiation, he manipulates the energy within himself to increase his personal gravitational field. This draws all near by objects and beings towards him, either to be crushed against his skin or into his attacks.

Pale Phantom - Moby Dick has the power teleport, however he dose not seem to have full control over this power as he dose not make contuse use of it often. He can travel across space and time.

What I wanted to ask was can anyone help me work out his size and weight given the comparison to Godzilla I've given?

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Kaiju Profile: Godzilla FF

Post by LukidonU »

Hello Everyone, Welcome To The First Of Many Kaiju Profiles Of The Monsters In My Fanfictions, Today We Are Starting With The King, Godzilla FF

Height: 625 Feet

Weight: 150,000 Tons

Movies (In This Case Fanfics): Godzilla Vigor, King Kong Escapes 2: Mechanikong

Other Names: Gojira, Godzilla, King Of The Monsters, Gods Reincarnation, And Godzilla 2017

Appearance: Godzilla FF Is Very Similar To Godzilla Heratige's Gojira, Which Actually Insired The Design For This Godzilla. This Godzilla Sports Several Dorssal Playes On His Snout, And Above His Eyes, And Has Several Spikes Pertruting From His Body, His Tail Reaches Over 300 Meters And Has Several Small Spikes With Some Having Godzillas Flesh On It.

Origins: Godzilla FF Is Known For Being Godzilla 2014 With A 20 Year Gap, He Was An Alpha In A Pack Of 200 Foot Godzillas, And Lost His Mother To A 600 Foot Muto. He Was Mutated And Gain Height In 1954 When A Nulcleur Warhead Hit Him. That Same Year A Surviving Godzilla Attacked Japan, Only To Be Destroyed By The Oxygen Destroyer, Which Allowed A Bacteria To Mutate Into Destroyah. Godzilla FF Remained In A Crater At The Bottom Of The Sea Feeding Off Large Fish, Nucelur Waste And Eventually A 300 Foot Kaiju. Years Later Another Godzilla That Was Barrie's Under A Island Rampaged And Fell Into A Volcano, Only To Shrug It Off. Years And Years Past As Godzillas Destroyed Everything In Japan. In 1976, Godzilla Reproduced and Had A Non-Radioactive Son, Zilla. 37 Years Later Zilla Was Killed And Godzilla Didn't Even Know It. (Final Wars Is Not Canon, So That Zilla Is Complete Different.) In 2014, Godzilla Finally Showed Its Face and Hunted And Killed The Same Muto Who Killed It Mother.

History: Find Out For Yourself When You Read Godzilla Vigor On March 30th!

Development: Godzilla FF Originally Was Gonna Be The Result Of A Atomic Godzillasaurus, But Was Scrapped Because I Found Out Hesei Godzilla Was The Godzillasaurus. Godzilla: GMMGGT (Godzilla, Manda, Meacha Godzilla, Gorosaurus, Titanasaurus, Who That's A Mouth Full!) Was Originally Going To Be GodZilla Vigor, Until I Made A Poll On A Fourm Which Said To Do King Ghidorah, Rodan, And ???? And Ofcourse Godzilla, Damn, A lot Of Monsters, Its Like A Destroy All Monsters Reboot!

Only Gods Can Strike Fear Into The Hearts Of Many, But Only Monsters Can Destroy Them.

Godzillas Roar Could Be Heard In The Background, When In The Sunset A Giant 4 Winged Insect Flew Down.

GODZILLA VIGOR, COMING MARCH 30TH ON THE FANFICTION TOPIC
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: Kaiju Profile: Godzilla FF

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Um... I'm pretty sure you're supposed to put this in the fanfiction section.

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Post by LukidonU »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Um... I'm pretty sure you're supposed to put this in the fanfiction section.
Doesn't Really Count As Fanfiction..
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Not to stir up controversy, but this seems to be very similar to the Kaiju Profiles made by the YouTube Wikizilla. And like KaijuX said, this should probably go into the fanfiction section due to its nature.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Post by LukidonU »

BlueGojira wrote:Not to stir up controversy, but this seems to be very similar to the Kaiju Profiles made by the YouTube Wikizilla. And like KaijuX said, this should probably go into the fanfiction section due to its nature.
I Am A Fan Of WikiZilla So That's ashy, Plus This Isn't A Fanfiction, Its A Profile Of Godzilla

Added in 1 minute 24 seconds:
LukidonU wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:Not to stir up controversy, but this seems to be very similar to the Kaiju Profiles made by the YouTube Wikizilla. And like KaijuX said, this should probably go into the fanfiction section due to its nature.
I Am A Fan Of WikiZilla So That's ashy, Plus This Isn't A Fanfiction, Its A Profile Of Godzilla
But If It Should Be Moved, Than So It Shall Be Moved, But How xD?

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

LukidonU wrote:

LukidonU wrote:

It's still fan related material, and therefore should be moved to a section with others like it. And this isn't a profile on Godzilla, it's your interpretation of your own Godzilla. It can also be moved by being reposted on that thread, and deleted here.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Post by LukidonU »

BlueGojira wrote:
LukidonU wrote:

LukidonU wrote: I Am A Fan Of WikiZilla So That's ashy, Plus This Isn't A Fanfiction, Its A Profile Of Godzilla

It's still fan related material, and therefore should be moved to a section with others like it. And this isn't a profile on Godzilla, it's your interpretation of your own Godzilla. It can also be moved by being reposted on that thread, and deleted here.
Sense I'm New Here How Do I Delete Exactly?