General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by SpaceG92 »

Missingno. wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:It could also be that the recipient has a full PM inbox
Speaking of that, do you think the PM inbox limit could be increased to 100 again, since the forum was overhauled entirely and not nearly as problematic?
No.

It'll be 25 now because you said something about it and you'll like it.
I was considering setting it higher. Though, who really needs to horde that many messages :P

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

SpaceG92 wrote:I was considering setting it higher. Though, who really needs to horde that many messages :P
...Me.

pls b0ss, some of those messages go back years
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Missingno. wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:I was considering setting it higher. Though, who really needs to horde that many messages :P
...Me.

pls b0ss, some of those messages go back years
You can export them as a XML or CSV file for archive purposes or just to keep track of conversations. Sure, it turns into a train wreck of code (tested in HTML) but it get's the job done :P

I don't see a problem with upping the folder limit and the message containment for said folders to <number here>. IMO, the inbox should be nice and clean ;)

IMO, if you didn't can you drop this idea off in the Suggestions for the TK Forum thread as well? It's still kinda of a mess...but I need to comb that thread in the near future and update it with a new one soon.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

So, I was using TK on my phone and it kept telling me I was banned if I used it on my data instead of the wifi. Kinda odd.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Godzilla The King wrote:So, I was using TK on my phone and it kept telling me I was banned if I used it on my data instead of the wifi. Kinda odd.
If you can replicate the message and somehow find a way to take a picture, I'll appreciate it :D

Sounds like it may have picked up a banned IP address while using data.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Here ya go Image
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Godzilla The King wrote:Here ya go

http://i.imgur.com/kMz9Gb5.png
Thought so -

Thank you by the way :D It seems like the IP its trying to obtain has been banned or is prohibited (as the message says). Odd, but it can happen. The odds though - ...

F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Godzilla The King wrote:Here ya go

http://i.imgur.com/kMz9Gb5.png
Thought so -

Thank you by the way :D It seems like the IP its trying to obtain has been banned or is prohibited (as the message says). Odd, but it can happen. The odds though - ...
IP addresses change often. IP banning is pretty much pointless
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Was anyone else just unable to access the forums for the past 15 or so minutes?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Was anyone else just unable to access the forums for the past 15 or so minutes?
Can confirm.

If someone can post when approx it went down and when it prob came up that would be helpful for the future.

Down: ???
Up: ~3:20 PM | 2/23/2017

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SpaceG92 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Was anyone else just unable to access the forums for the past 15 or so minutes?
Can confirm.

If someone can post when approx it went down and when it prob came up that would be helpful for the future.

Down: ???
Up: ~3:20 PM | 2/23/2017
Approximately? Around 6:04, possibly a little earlier. Edit: I guess 3:04 for you.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Lol forgot to mention. Please try and post in the Pacific Standard Timezone ;) PST*

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

When I try to PM something, it logs me out and takes me to a page that says I need to login to access the user control panel. I can send small PMs, but larger ones don't work. Sometimes I can send big PMs, but it's rare.
KWCE Administrator

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:When I try to PM something, it logs me out and takes me to a page that says I need to login to access the user control panel. I can send small PMs, but larger ones don't work. Sometimes I can send big PMs, but it's rare.
Hmm - do you happen to have a character count on the amount of words you're trying to send? You can use Google Docs to get the count.

I just sent a 456 page 257583 character PM to someone as a test and it sent fine. (Stats obtained via Google Doc)

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SpaceG92 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:When I try to PM something, it logs me out and takes me to a page that says I need to login to access the user control panel. I can send small PMs, but larger ones don't work. Sometimes I can send big PMs, but it's rare.
Hmm - do you happen to have a character count on the amount of words you're trying to send? You can use Google Docs to get the count.

I just sent a 456 page 257583 character PM to someone as a test and it sent fine. (Stats obtained via Google Doc)
There are 11,479 characters in what I'm trying to send. I'm just copying and pasting it into the PM box, and hitting submit. I have sent, using this exact same method, something with 24,269 characters. That message also gave me the same problem initially, but I was able to send it a day later. For some reason, both times I have ran into this problem (with separate messages.) it solved itself on Sunday.
KWCE Administrator

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

King Caesar's analasis page leads to somewhere else.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

LamangoKaijura wrote:King Caesar's analasis page leads to somewhere else.
I was going to mention that but I never found the time.
Resized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Coobzilla03 wrote:
But did find the time to point out that you never had the time to mention that...?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

MM Raids Again wrote:
Coobzilla03 wrote:
But did find the time to point out that you never had the time to mention that...?
Truth is I forgot about it, then I saw what he said so it reminded me about it.
Resized Image

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Fixed :) Looks like the redirect link worked if you clicked on his picture, but not on the actual text.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock