Monster Toy Spotlight #51: Guiron

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Monster Toy Spotlight #51: Guiron

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Everyone's favorite, knife-headed kaiju! Guiron!

Bandai 6", Trendmasters, and Gasaphon Guiron.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: Monster Toy Spotlight #51: Guiron

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Love Guiron but I only have the Trendmasters personally.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Exactly who I was thinking about at the beginning of Pacific Rim. They were like, "codename: knifehead" and I was like:
Spoiler:

ebirahsmeg1
Gotengo Officer

Post by ebirahsmeg1 »

2000 Xplus Guiron (overall a rather bland figure imo. Hopefully Xplus will re-visit Guiron someday and do a proper job).

Just curious, but does anyone have the Marusan Guiron 3 set? :?:
GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Is anyone scheduled to do Spotlight #52? If not, then I would like to do it.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

ebirahsmeg1
Gotengo Officer

Post by ebirahsmeg1 »

Kaijunator wrote:Is anyone scheduled to do Spotlight #52? If not, then I would like to do it.

Sorry folks, I just moved into a new apartment, so I've been extremely busy, and don't have Wi-Fi set up in my new apartment yet.

Yes, Monster spotlight # 52 is all yours :g2k:
GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

ebirahsmeg1 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:Is anyone scheduled to do Spotlight #52? If not, then I would like to do it.

Sorry folks, I just moved into a new apartment, so I've been extremely busy, and don't have Wi-Fi set up in my new apartment yet.

Yes, Monster spotlight # 52 is all yours :g2k:
Thanks. It's up now.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!