Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

Post by Godzilla165 »

Godzilla's kind of a dick, you guys; he doesn't really do well with settling anything peacefully :P.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

:lol: I'll say he is. But then, all versions outside of the Showa and Legendary version are, aren't they? XD

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla165 wrote:Godzilla's kind of a dick, you guys; he doesn't really do well with settling anything peacefully :P.
Noted. So Godzilla's the "break bones first, ask questions later" type of kaiju.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

He's the, "erase you from the planet, and then wonder about it for a fraction of a second later" type of Kaiju :lol:.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Oof, didn't catch G165's response to my characters. I'll get on that now.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

For Fairy Mothra's arrival...Points to Missingno. His idea for that convenient appearance. If it even works that is.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

*cough* What are these convenient plot device accusations for which you speak?
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

And the Yog saga continues. I'm still a few hours behind the times, but another post or two should get me back to current events. Sorry that took so long; I've been swamped again, but should have a fair bit more free time in the next week and a half.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Not a problem, offline life comes first. The rp is going at a decent pace anyways, so you won't be left behind.

As for me, I'm just waiting for G165 and Missingno. to post.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Godzilla finally expresses his disdain for mankind in more ways than just leveling cities... Which is weird. It's Godzilla of course.

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Wait, Giratina, what is the creature that's moving through the earth towards Ghidorah? He's in Japan, right? Golza is going to Colorado.

EDIT: NVM
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Name: Titanodon
Alias: Titan Tooth
Height: 60 meters at the shoulder
Length: 230 meters from tip of snout to tip of tail
Weight: 70,000 tons

Description: Titanodons are massive mammalian carnivores that superficially resemble a wolf, but only in basic appearance. Their heads are massive and elongated, and their legs are short but muscular. The body itself is long and robust, and covered in a fine coating of brown fur interlaced with black stripes along the flanks, ending in a long, rigid tail. They are not related to wolves or other modern predators, but instead come from an ancient stalk of carnivore, one long lost to the sands of time.

Backstory: Long ago, in the ancient past of earth, Titanodon was a member of a race of prehistoric predators. In this ancient time, they preyed upon other kaiju, the apex predator of its environment. However, a calamity in the distant past wiped out the race, all except for a single member of its race, a member that the earth chose as one of three unique guardians in case calamity returns to the earth. With Godzilla's rise in power and the influx of alien kaiju on the planet, the earth has awoken the first of these guardians to bring an end to Godzilla's rampage, which is causing more harm to the earth than good.

Powers and Abilities:

-Jaw Strength: A Titanodon bite is incredible in its force and ferocity. When clamped down, it can exert over 400,000 tons of pressure at the back of its mouth, over 3 times what the front can. This is where the slicing and grinding teeth set to work, ripping apart and pulverizing whatever is within. A powerful short neck helps when it is thrashing its skull around, ripping chunks off of food.

-Dumptruck on roids: Titanodon are runaway bulldozers with little able to stop a charging one. Their head is heavily reinforced, and capable of absorbing the shock impact when it rams into a potential prey item or rival. Reaching speeds of mach 4, this makes getting hit by one a potentially crippling experience. They can also jump twice their body length into the air, allowing them to snatch airborn prey.

-Claws: While not the primary attack option of Titanodon, their claws are still useful for defense and when it leaps onto the back of an animal. short and dull, their main use is to provide traction when running, but can still rip through most flesh and hide, though metal is more troublesome.

-Spikes under the fur: Beneath the fur, lies rows of jagged spikes barely distinguishable from the pelt of the Titanodon. Rearing up onto its hind legs, the Titanodon can launch itself backwards into a foe, jabbing the spikes deep within the opponent's flesh. These spikes also make attacking its back a dangerous option.

- WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!: Titanodon are built to be tough, and it shows. Reinforced bones and flesh lets it absorb powerful blows and keep on moving, with even another headbutt from a Titanodon at worst resulting in a broken shoulder. They only have natural healing, however, so it can take months for a wound to heal, and some injuries can be mortal. Their fur is heat proof, as a line of defense against most heat based and plasma weaponry. Even with broken bones, Titanodon refuses to back down until its death.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Accepted, Gira.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Interesting. I hope an opportunity comes up for Anguirus to fight this thing, seeing as they're built for similar combat styles.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Will try to get Gordon back into this
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I guess it's a good thing Titanodon showed up when it did. Byakan would have potentially risked getting blasted by Godzilla's breath for raving in his face for what he said about her "brother" and humans. Also, I wonder just what it is about her that Godzilla doesn't like, even though he doesn't seem to know what it is?

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Something tells me that 165 does not approve of the convenient plot device.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

What makes you say that MissingNo? Also, Quite a start there Gira, decided to also make the "Legendary" Godzilla part of this world after all, huh? What prompted this I wonder?

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dr. Carter wrote:I guess it's a good thing Titanodon showed up when it did. Byakan would have potentially risked getting blasted by Godzilla's breath for raving in his face for what he said about her "brother" and humans. Also, I wonder just what it is about her that Godzilla doesn't like, even though he doesn't seem to know what it is?
Secrets that have yet to be revealed ;). Would have made for an interesting, if not tense conversation though. Next time... Or after Godzilla flattens Titanodon with his fists :P.

Convenient plot point IS convenient, but I'll accept it this time.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

We'll just have to check with you on convenient plot points from now on. Else we make one that gets us in trouble. XD;

And secrets to be revealed, huh? Interesting... Well, there IS the fact she was made by the magic fusion of a woman and a tigress... Perhaps the human part of her is what bothers Godzilla? In part anyways. We'll see what happens, too bad that wishes often rarely come true...