Heisei Godzilla vs SMG

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Heisei Godzilla vs SMG

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_heisei.htm

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mechag ... heisei.htm

Battle takes place in Downtown Atlanta(throw new arenas around here and there ;p)

SMG cannot use his G Crushers. SMG will not overheat.

Im taking SMG for this one. Heisei has no real way to counter SMG aside from Melee, but I don't even think he will be able to get close enough. With Heisei beam spamming and providing energy for the PG, I think SMG takes this relatively quickly and easily.

SMG 9/10
Heisei 1/10(for that off chance that he gets close enough)
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: Heisei Godzilla vs SMG

Post by Kaijunator »

SMG wins. Godzilla won't be able to get close. He reacted negatively to all the beams from SMG. Heck, he even reacted negatively during the military's assault after their first battle! Heisei's beam will provide energy for the Plasma Grenade, so it won't work, leaving Godzilla weaponless.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

What's the point of this? Did you not watch the movie where this exact match up happened?
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:What's the point of this? Did you not watch the movie where this exact match up happened?
Too see how people felt if I didn't include the G Crushers.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:What's the point of this? Did you not watch the movie where this exact match up happened?
Too see how people felt if I didn't include the G Crushers.
Also SMG can't overheat, unlike in the film.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Heisei will win yet again. SMG gets talked up a lot, but it takes significant damage with a lot greater ease than Heisei, and Heisei's regeneration is more than sufficient to counter SMG's gCrusher-less arsenal. It may take a little longer without SMG overheating, but SMG will be steadily reduced by attrition until it is on the ground and burning all the same.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I re-watched the movie just to see how this fight was playing out before the G-crusher came into play, and people are forgetting something crucial about SMG: He never stays the fuck still until he's ready to deploy the cables. The moment Garuga attached on, he flew up into the air, and constantly bombarded Godzilla with an endless barrage of beams and missiles. Godzilla couldn't even retaliate outside of a few beams that SMG absorbed and blasted back at him. When SMG DID stop his assault to prepare the G-Crusher, Godzilla was definitely out of it, staggering to his feet and stumbling all over the place like a drunkard.

With no G-crusher to use, there's no reason to land, and no reason to stop the endless assault. Godzilla can't lay a finger on him, and all the regeneration in the world can't help if it's being overtaxed by that much firepower. This is THE definition of a one-sided match, and it's time to be locked.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!