Respect HeiseiGoji

Discuss and analyze various feats!
GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Re: Respect HeiseiGoji

Post by GodzillaLord »

GodzillaLord wrote:It has come to my attention that recently, that aside from big universes with planet busters, life wipers and omnipotent beings, that out of the millions of works of literature, comics, anime and television, The Kaijuverses are Mid to High Tier, especially the Ultra and Godzilla Heisei Universes. However i have noticed that one Godzilla has been bashed unfairly in the fantasy matches thread. Heisei Godzilla is a powerhouse, yet he is constantly questioned as being sub-par to the likes of Showa Godzilla and Legendary Godzilla, both of which are still powerhouses, yet not as powerful in my mindset. Here are some feats of the Heisei Godzilla.

Strength:
-Lifted and threw Mechagodzilla who at 150,000 tons is 2.5 times Godzilla's mass, with very little strain
-Bit through Battra's neck
-Lifted and smashed Ghidorah against the ground with minimal strain
-Choked Rodan and brutalized him close up.
-Shoves and swipes knocked around Mechagodzilla, bringing him to the knees quickly; in addition upon stomping on Mechagodzilla and tail whipping him, the systems where said to be suffering heavy damage.

Durability:
-Survived the intense heat and crushing pressure of the Earth's mantel
-Can survive at the bottom of the ocean at crushing deaths for months
-Cells that formed Spacegodzilla, survived in a Black Hole
-Took the full of mass of King Ghidorah stomping on him (King Ghidorah is 70,000 to 75,000 Tons)
-Tanked a lot of Corona beams, which dismantled M.O.G.U.E.R.A
-Shrugged off countless barrages of King Ghidorah's firepower, which caused the surrounding area to erupt in explosions
-Survived multiple Mega Buster Rays from Mechagodzilla, shrugging them off with a bit of annoyance

Firepower:
-Radiates excessive heat, capable of steaming the air in the Spacegodzilla fight
-In the fight with Ghidorah, the explosive force alone on a direct hit, caused the ground below to explode outward
-Nuclear Pulse sent a larger and heavy King Ghidorah several dozen meters
-Had the cutting power to shear through King Ghidorah's head, which given his size, was denser then some buildings.
-With the spiral ray, he was able to injure and force Spacegodzilla to explode, the same entity who's cells survived in a black hole
-Was capable of destroying Mechagodzilla with a few Spiral Rays, who was coated with diamond
-Melted the Super X2's weaker diamond armor with standard beams

Intelligence:
-Seems to know when to stay at a distance.
-Mourned his son's death and became vengeful,something uncommon in non-mammals

Rage:
-In his fight with Destoroyah it seemed to bolster his fighting capabilities

Regeneration:
-Quickly regenerates deep cuts
-Likley helped in when he was in a Volcano for 4 years
-Increases his durabilty
-Can possibly regenerate limbs, though this is debateable.

Final Words: There you have it folks. Heisei Godzilla may be the most durable and physically strongest Godzilla, sure he ain't a great melee fighter like Showa or Legendary Godzilla, yet he is stronger and a hell of a lot tougher. He has high level animal intelligence, incredible firepower and is all around a badass. He does have his shortcomings and weaknesses, yet he makes up for it in rawpower.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

GodzillaLord wrote:Heisei Godzilla is a powerhouse, yet he is constantly questioned as being sub-par to the likes of Showa Godzilla and Legendary Godzilla,
Barely anyone thinks that, though. Heisei Godzilla is almost universally accepted as one of the strongest incarnations.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Inferno Rodan wrote:
GodzillaLord wrote:Heisei Godzilla is a powerhouse, yet he is constantly questioned as being sub-par to the likes of Showa Godzilla and Legendary Godzilla,
Barely anyone thinks that, though. Heisei Godzilla is almost universally accepted as one of the strongest incarnations.
It goes
That one Manga Godzilla
Darkhorse Godzilla
Marvel Godzilla
IDW Godzilla
Burning/Heisei Godzilla

And if you wanna tick off the power chart obsessors, you tell them Godzilland Godzilla was strong enough to blast a hole through the moon.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

The issue is that whether or not Heisi Godzilla is more powerful is confused with who would come out on top on a fight.

Heisei Godzilla is absolutely one of the most powerful out their, and above both Legendary and Showa by a good deal.

However, he's also a slow, immobile lardass who would lose in a short-term fight to the above incarnations because they would easily overwhelm him.

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

LamangoKaijura wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:
It goes
That one Manga Godzilla
Darkhorse Godzilla
Marvel Godzilla
IDW Godzilla
Burning/Heisei Godzilla

And if you wanna tick off the power chart obsessors, you tell them Godzilland Godzilla was strong enough to blast a hole through the moon.
Pachinko Godzilla- star level
Anime Godzilla- moon level
Everyone else- island to city level
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Panther10
JXSDF Technician

Post by Panther10 »

I'm sorry, but for those who think that a 50 meter tall Godzilla is somehow stronger than a Godzilla that is double his size is just wrong. To think otherwise just means you need an overdue lesson in physics. To put it into perspective, that would be like if I asked you what would happen to a 30,000 lbs semi trailer truck if it slammed into a solid steel wall that weighed 60,000 lbs? Which do you think would take more damage, the semi or the wall?

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

^Any and all FM discussions by default assume scaling to comparable size is in effect.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Panther10 wrote:I'm sorry, but for those who think that a 50 meter tall Godzilla is somehow stronger than a Godzilla that is double his size is just wrong. To think otherwise just means you need an overdue lesson in physics. To put it into perspective, that would be like if I asked you what would happen to a 30,000 lbs semi trailer truck if it slammed into a solid steel wall that weighed 60,000 lbs? Which do you think would take more damage, the semi or the wall?
Well, if Godzilla Showa is sized up to Heisei, that means Showa could lift 182,000 tons, because when he was 50 meters he lifted Zandolla who is 91,000 tons. Double the height and weight means double the strength, right?

EDIT: He didn't lift Zandolla, just tossed him around
Resized Image

ZillaJr-KaijuKing
G-Force Personnel

Post by ZillaJr-KaijuKing »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Well, if Godzilla Showa is sized up to Heisei, that means Showa could lift 182,000 tons, because when he was 50 meters he lifted Zandolla who is 91,000 tons. Double the height and weight means double the strength, right?

EDIT: He didn't lift Zandolla, just tossed him around
Double the height doesn't correspond to double the weight due to the square-cube law. I believe scaling involves matching their weights unless specified otherwise, in which case Showa Godzilla would be triple his weight if scaled to Heisei G's weight.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Oh, I thought you doubled the weight regardless of the square-cube law, my bad.
Resized Image

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

ZillaJr-KaijuKing wrote:Double the height doesn't correspond to double the weight due to the square-cube law. I believe scaling involves matching their weights unless specified otherwise, in which case Showa Godzilla would be triple his weight if scaled to Heisei G's weight.
Showa weights are doubled when scaling to Heisei size. Heisei Godzilla is way bulkier than Showa, so he should be considerably heavier when the same size. Then you have the likes of Megalon and whatnot that line up with the heavier Heisei kaiju if you double their weight. And then you have the ridiculousness from Zone Fighter, where most of the kaiju are already in the Heisei weight range before they're even scaled...

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Inferno Rodan wrote:
ZillaJr-KaijuKing wrote:Double the height doesn't correspond to double the weight due to the square-cube law. I believe scaling involves matching their weights unless specified otherwise, in which case Showa Godzilla would be triple his weight if scaled to Heisei G's weight.
Showa weights are doubled when scaling to Heisei size. Heisei Godzilla is way bulkier than Showa, so he should be considerably heavier when the same size. Then you have the likes of Megalon and whatnot that line up with the heavier Heisei kaiju if you double their weight. And then you have the ridiculousness from Zone Fighter, where most of the kaiju are already in the Heisei weight range before they're even scaled...
Cool, I thought so.
Resized Image

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Does anyone know how much that building Godzilla pushed over with one arm in Godzilla 1985 would weigh? I can't find any reliable info on a way to estimate the weight, if anyone else could that would be great. If so that could be another strength feat to add to the list.

Godzilla slamming Battra into the ground hard enough to cause a giant crevice in the ocean floor also. ( I know how some people on here feel about this and I don't really feel like debating about it, just wanted to mention it)
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

"Respect HeiseiGoji" Isn't he overrated enough already? :lol:

Heisei is one of the strongest Godzilla incarnations, but when scaled to equal size, Showa G lifted 4 times his own weight (even if you don't count Zandolla, Spyler & Wargilgar are still 80,000+ tons each) compared to Heisei lifting 2.5 times his weight.

I think Heisei is bashed pretty fairly for being a dumbass when compared to his more heroic counterparts, he lacks the intelligence of Showa or G14, which makes him seem less impressive in a scaled comparison.

Heisei is a powerhouse and when unscaled is one of the toughest Godzillas there is, but a few comic book/manga Godzillas also rival and exceed Heisei in power.
I could be wrong, but i think the "Godzilla in Hell" incarnation was strong enough to match Burning Godzilla due to destroying earth while fighting SpaceGodzilla.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

We need gifs that showcase Heisei Godzilla's feats.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA