So a new Godzilla game is coming?

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Toho/Godzilla Game Rumor Thread 2.0

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

They need to make a fighting/destruction game with crap ton of playable characters, all of the designs for respective characters, and where the character models and roars are accurate.
Last edited by F4ZaTE_X on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

F4ZaTE_X wrote:They need to make a game with a crap ton of playable characters and the character models and roars are accurate.
This especially. Only Godzilla PS3 has really gotten his roar right. Every single other game gave him MechaGodzilla 2's roar and in turn that wasn't even MechaGodzilla 2's roar.
Or they just play the sound that he makes when he becomes evil.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

Godzilla Lover101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla Lover101 »

Have every character (or nearly every character) from the Godzilla franchise playable. Every Godzilla game has really had the same characters in it.
Unleashed was really the only game that went beyond, with King Ceasar, Varan, and Titanosaurus being playable.
I honestly don't care how long of a production cycle it is, just include every Kaiju from the films and some from the Toho universe, make destruction mode identical to Generations with elements from the PS4 game.
Make VS mode similar to Unleashed and STE, with the models and some mechanics from the PS4 game.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

So, not sure what's up with this image... Graphically, it looks like some kind of mobile game, but can't say for certain.

(sourced)
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Added in 1 minute 37 seconds:
GigaBowserG wrote:So, not sure what's up with this image... Graphically, it looks like some kind of mobile game, but can't say for certain.

(sourced)
Could be the VR thing.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Living Corpse wrote:Could be the VR thing.
That was my first thought... but if you're playing as Shin Godzilla, why show the body in the promo? And do PS4 VR games graphically look like mobile games? I thought VR stuff was of much higher quality.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

GigaBowserG wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:Could be the VR thing.
That was my first thought... but if you're playing as Shin Godzilla, why show the body in the promo? And do PS4 VR games graphically look like mobile games? I thought VR stuff was of much higher quality.
I say you have free reign to make a new topic since you found this.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

GigaBowserG wrote:So, not sure what's up with this image... Graphically, it looks like some kind of mobile game, but can't say for certain.

(sourced)
Look at the tail...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

According to the original poster, turns out it's some kind of AR application... thing. You scan a QR code and fun stuff happens. Dunno if it'll work with non-Japanese devices, but hey, worth a shot:

Edit, and after scanning the code & downloading all the stuff that follows, you must scan an image of the movie poster, specifically this one: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmL_UmuUkAAQRm1.jpg
/crawls back under rock

Stevo_1985
JXSDF Technician

Post by Stevo_1985 »

(sourced)
Kinda looks like a Japanese version of the Legendary Godzilla smash 3 mobile game.

Sorry Kiryu
#Notmymechagodzilla

The Godzilla King
Interpol Agent

Post by The Godzilla King »

Stevo_1985 wrote:

(sourced)
Kinda looks like a Japanese version of the Legendary Godzilla smash 3 mobile game.
Nope, it's an AR application that was mentioned in the post above yours. ;)

Anguirus86
Young Farmer

Post by Anguirus86 »

I'd like to see a game with every monster have a option to relive every movie and complete it you unlock the monster and it would have alternative story lines so the other monster could win then have s version where every monster( including gamera and friends and some ultraman monsters) and let it shape out with whatever choices you make include a story mode where you create your own mecha. Like a robotic version of Anguirus or gaira or whatever. Then still have the online fight and ither stuff but that's what I would want

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Anguirus86 wrote:I'd like to see a game with every monster have a option to relive every movie and complete it you unlock the monster and it would have alternative story lines so the other monster could win then have s version where every monster( including gamera and friends and some ultraman monsters) and let it shape out with whatever choices you make include a story mode where you create your own mecha. Like a robotic version of Anguirus or gaira or whatever. Then still have the online fight and ither stuff but that's what I would want
Wronnnnnng topic - here: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 10&t=12557

(Welcome, btw!)
/crawls back under rock