KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

MM Raids Again wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:^ Wow, Manda X. Bagan, if anyone can use Manda to his full potential, itd be you.
Can't wait to read this for sure, especially after my sub par Manda matches, maybe I can learn a thing or two
Lol. I don't know, man. I don't want to give spoilers, but if you're expecting me to pull a Gabara or Gorosaurus with Manda, be prepared for a disappointment. That is all I shall say.
Hmm, interesting... lookin forward to see Manda slaughtered then :lol:
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:^ Wow, Manda X. Bagan, if anyone can use Manda to his full potential, itd be you.
Can't wait to read this for sure, especially after my sub par Manda matches, maybe I can learn a thing or two
Lol. I don't know, man. I don't want to give spoilers, but if you're expecting me to pull a Gabara or Gorosaurus with Manda, be prepared for a disappointment. That is all I shall say.
Hmm, interesting... lookin forward to see Manda slaughtered then :lol:
Never said that happens either.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

... Team up?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:... Team up?
That's it. They team up to fight Monster X! :P

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

MM Raids Again wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:... Team up?
That's it. They team up to fight Monster X! :P
Oh wow :lol:
That'll be a good one

Still waiting for MM to do a match where Ebirah gets his claw stuck in Hedorah's eye, forcing them to work together in one huge awkward battle

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

MM Raids Again wrote:This is from a match I've submitted a while back. The banner has been made as well. The match itself is still in limbo to be posted. So enjoy!

Manda hissed, its cat-like eyes blinking as it looked around. It growled, flicking its tongue once more. The smell of death was growing nearer and the ground shook.

A sudden flock of birds erupted from the trees, causing Manda’s head to spin around…

No sooner than the birds flew into the darkness, a titanic bellow sounded. Manda flicked its tongue again. He was here…

A colossal form appeared in the distance, only visible due to the ghostly power radiating from its jaws and shoulders. It was a draconic thing, a monstrous apparition that towered over everything around it. The thing was far larger than anyone had believed. Its sheer size dwarfed the surrounding hills. Each footstep generated tremors that shook the kingdom and left tremendous holes in the Earth. Bagan’s cruel eyes, burning hotter than its blood and gaze colder than its darkened heart, spotted Manda beyond. He blinked, confused. His head tilted, grinding needle-like teeth as he gazed upon the serpentine guardian of Mu.

Manda lacked the strength of Atlantis’ Gamera, skill of the Azumi Kingdom’s King Caesar, the raw firepower of Seatopia’s Megalon and the viciousness of Nilai Kanai’s Dagahra. All of them had fallen to the dark one. How could the serpent stand up against such a relentless force of evil in its purest of forms?

Manda hissed as Bagan approached, his long tail cutting a gash upon the face of the planet. The serpent reared up, trying to make itself seem larger with its branching antlers and long body. Bagan continued onward, unfazed as Manda stood its ground. The horror’s jaws split apart, the light causing the air around it to warp. Manda hissed, eyes narrowing before a stream of unholy power was shot forth. It engulfed the Muan protector in a baptism of fire. Manda flew to the side, body skidding across the beach. Its overlapping scales began to glow, catching a flame while the white beam shot again, missing by mere inches and hitting the sand. A patch of glass was formed as the sand was melted.

Skreeonk MM! That looks like it'll be absolutely good! Didn't think anyone else did another ancient civilization match like I did with Match #189. :D

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

In Tokyo, earthquakes had been a common occurrence in the recent weeks. Every day for the last ten days there had been consistent seismic activity. Tremors shook the foundation of the metropolitan cityscape, reinforced skyscrapers swayed back and forth. Earthquakes in Japan were sadly a common occurrence, even before the likes of Baragon or Anguirus had been discovered. They accepted with feeble resignation. There was nothing that could be done to stop them. At best, they were an annoying thorn in the side; at worst, a catastrophic disaster. Nothing, however, could prepare the denizens of Tokyo for the chaos that would ensue...

Never had there been a disturbance quite like this!

Gawking bystanders were quickly thrown in panic as the ground instantly exploded, sending people flying—unable to regain balance or even stand up. Cars slammed violently into one another, even falling off the elevated freeways that cut through downtown Tokyo. Trains derailed, crashing into piles of metal and blood. Several of the smaller weaker structures fell like dominos. All of this had happened in an instant. In less than a minute, the city had seemingly fell in on itself.
As people rushed to help one another out of the rubble, it seemed like the worst was over.

It wasn't...

Faults cracked open, sinkholes swallowed entire buildings whole. And from these open sores of earth, molten rock was sent high into the night sky. The streets continued to violently split open, creating gaping chasms that erupted with geysers of dirt and rock. The rumbling again paused for but a moment. Then, without warning, an enormous bulk slowly rose from the split in the earth...

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:In Tokyo, earthquakes had been a common occurrence in the recent weeks. Every day for the last ten days there had been consistent seismic activity. Tremors shook the foundation of the metropolitan cityscape, reinforced skyscrapers swayed back and forth. Earthquakes in Japan were sadly a common occurrence, even before the likes of Baragon or Anguirus had been discovered. They accepted with feeble resignation. There was nothing that could be done to stop them. At best, they were an annoying thorn in the side; at worst, a catastrophic disaster. Nothing, however, could prepare the denizens of Tokyo for the chaos that would ensue...

Never had there been a disturbance quite like this!

Gawking bystanders were quickly thrown in panic as the ground instantly exploded, sending people flying—unable to regain balance or even stand up. Cars slammed violently into one another, even falling off the elevated freeways that cut through downtown Tokyo. Trains derailed, crashing into piles of metal and blood. Several of the smaller weaker structures fell like dominos. All of this had happened in an instant. In less than a minute, the city had seemingly fell in on itself.
As people rushed to help one another out of the rubble, it seemed like the worst was over.

It wasn't...

Faults cracked open, sinkholes swallowed entire buildings whole. And from these open sores of earth, molten rock was sent high into the night sky. The streets continued to violently split open, creating gaping chasms that erupted with geysers of dirt and rock. The rumbling again paused for but a moment. Then, without warning, an enormous bulk slowly rose from the split in the earth...
Kumasogami vs. ???
Resized Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I've rewritten my Desghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah match. So here's a little teaser for all of you.

-

Among these were the Ghidorah's. A race of three-headed dragons that left nothing but destruction and misery wiping out all life in their wake draining planets of energy in the process. The Ghidorah's were among the most feared creatures throughout the universe by civilizations alike and for good reason.

Despite the Ghidorah's reputation though. Two infamous ones known as Desghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah only really stood out. Others of the species while powerful in their own right would flee upon sight of either knowing it'd be suicide to go against them. Throughout the millions of years. Both Desghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah shared the title of Destroyer of Worlds but today they both decided only one of them could remain alive to retain it.

Soaring through the Milky Way Galaxy. The three-headed demonic dragon known as Desghidorah was making a beeline for earth's moon. Why? Because his natural instincts were guiding him there for a reason, where he was going was no coincidence despite how big and infinite the universe was.

Landing solely on the moon's soil. Desghidorah made his presence known, his three heads screeching like harpies from the depths of Hell itself. Now all he had to do was wait. He didn't have to wait long as Grand King Ghidorah then appeared from the blackness of space and landed not too far away. Both acknowledging each other. The two ghidorah's cackled in anticipation ready to put this feud to an end for good, the main reason for why they met each other here at this certain location.

And the winner would also claim Earth for themselves becoming the next victim to their planet destroying spree.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I've rewritten my Desghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah match. So here's a little teaser for all of you.

-

Among these were the Ghidorah's. A race of three-headed dragons that left nothing but destruction and misery wiping out all life in their wake draining planets of energy in the process. The Ghidorah's were among the most feared creatures throughout the universe by civilizations alike and for good reason.

Despite the Ghidorah's reputation though. Two infamous ones known as Desghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah only really stood out. Others of the species while powerful in their own right would flee upon sight of either knowing it'd be suicide to go against them. Throughout the millions of years. Both Desghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah shared the title of Destroyer of Worlds but today they both decided only one of them could remain alive to retain it.

Soaring through the Milky Way Galaxy. The three-headed demonic dragon known as Desghidorah was making a beeline for earth's moon. Why? Because his natural instincts were guiding him there for a reason, where he was going was no coincidence despite how big and infinite the universe was.

Landing solely on the moon's soil. Desghidorah made his presence known, his three heads screeching like harpies from the depths of Hell itself. Now all he had to do was wait. He didn't have to wait long as Grand King Ghidorah then appeared from the blackness of space and landed not too far away. Both acknowledging each other. The two ghidorah's cackled in anticipation ready to put this feud to an end for good, the main reason for why they met each other here at this certain location.

And the winner would also claim Earth for themselves becoming the next victim to their planet destroying spree.
That's a good excerpt! I couldn't stand to see either Ghidorah lose. Can't wait for it!
Resized Image

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

No, it's not Kumasagami. I thought we already went over this

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:No, it's not Kumasagami. I thought we already went over this
Went over what?
Resized Image

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Check out the page before this
No, it's not Gorosaurus, Kumasogami, Gomora, or Megalon either

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Check out the page before this
No, it's not Gorosaurus, Kumasogami, Gomora, or Megalon either
I wasn't there for that.

Is it Anguirus, Obsidius, Kumonga or Zandolla?
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It's Fake Godzilla 1964
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ see, he pays attention :P

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

As the alien reptile stepped out of the crater he made. He took a look around his surrounding with a wicked smile. Everyone on this pitiful planet would be wiped out in a matter of hours by his hands.

But one creature begged to differ.

A loud roar suddenly caught the reptiles attention as he turned to see the culprit of the sound. The very sight his own eyes gazed on was some ugly hunched deformed gray creature with massive hands, a row of sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth and a thin tail at the end of its body.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Bemular Vs. Orga?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Bemular Vs. Orga?
Yep your correct. ;)

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

It sounds great, but you should make Bemular's landing this legendary epic, awe inspiring, cataclysmic event of God like levels. The only way I can think of it is how they explain IT arriving to Earth in the Stephen King novel