KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:The sound of an explosion boomed across the city. The terrified crowds looked up, seeking its source. Armed soldiers ceased corralling the masses, aiming their weapons upwards at the skyline, anticipating resistance. Another boom filled the air, followed by a shrill, alien sound, as a column of fire rose up from a neighbouring street. A jet raced overhead, its engine aflame as it just missed the buildings above the crowd. It spiralled downwards, leaving a trail of thick, black smoke in its wake, and disappeared behind a row of houses in the distance. Seconds later, another pillar of fire arose.

At this point, any control that the military had on the situation was lost.

The people surged forwards, shouting and screaming in panic as they shoved aside each other in their rush to escape. Where, they did not know. Like a horde of lemmings, they ran blindly onwards. The soldiers around them did not attempt to regain control. Rather, they urged the crowd onwards, knowing fully well what was coming. They had hoped to hinder its progress for much longer, to buy enough time for the people of Paris to escape before the more destructive weaponry was called in. Now, it was too late. No one was going to be spared.

Another wave of jets raced overhead, unloading bullets and missiles at an unseen target. Moments after starting their assault, it was ended by a wave of sapphire flames. Their remains fell to the streets below, crushing dozens of fleeing citizens. The alien scream sounded again, closer than before, and a crown of dirty green spikes emerged over the roofline. The soldiers on the streets opened fire on the creature as it appeared in its entirety. Their weapons failed to harm or deter it in the slightest, and the reaction it earned was one not of annoyance, as expected, but amusement. The crowd continued running, with only the brave daring to look behind them and glance upon the emerald devil.
Bemular vs Super Godzilla?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Megalon enjoyed his moment of peace and solitude. This was a perfect start of a life. A new home and best of all. No other monsters to bother him. Other than him. No other creature could reach these levels of the very planet. He took absolute pride over it.

At least that's what he thought...

That's when Megalon sensed something. A presence. It was a creature big enough to be considered a kaiju but was far smaller. This enraged Megalon as he heard the sounds inch louder and louder. What he thought was monster-free was about to become a battleground.
The beginning of that seems *what with Megalon in solitude and all that junk* VERY similar to a part in my *yet to be posted* Frankenstein match
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:The beginning of that seems *what with Megalon in solitude and all that junk* VERY similar to a part in my *yet to be posted* Frankenstein match
Heh deja vu. Quite the coincidence I must say. :lol:

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:The beginning of that seems *what with Megalon in solitude and all that junk* VERY similar to a part in my *yet to be posted* Frankenstein match
Heh deja vu. Quite the coincidence I must say. :lol:
Great minds think alike :lol:

"The ground began to tremble and rock, citizens began panicking in the streets as the tremors grew and grew until a huge split in the earth opened up, tossing volumes of dirt and rock into the air like a geyser. Skyscrapers and building shook before collapsing in a heap to the ground. Fleeing towns folk ran for cover as rocks continued to explode from the mouth of the enormous fissure, raining crushing death upon any one unfortunate to get hit. The horrible sound of the very Earth splitting apart resonated all throughout Tokyo, until it was completely drowned out by a terrible sound that deafened all who heared it.
From the seemingly bottomless pit rose a horror that stopped the hearts of all who stayed to watch its enormous bulk rise from the sinkhole... Tokyo didn't stand a chance."

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:"The ground began to tremble and rock, citizens began panicking in the streets as the tremors grew and grew until a huge split in the earth opened up, tossing volumes of dirt and rock into the air like a geyser. Skyscrapers and building shook before collapsing in a heap to the ground. Fleeing towns folk ran for cover as rocks continued to explode from the mouth of the enormous fissure, raining crushing death upon any one unfortunate to get hit. The horrible sound of the very Earth splitting apart resonated all throughout Tokyo, until it was completely drowned out by a terrible sound that deafened all who heared it.
From the seemingly bottomless pit rose a horror that stopped the hearts of all who stayed to watch its enormous bulk rise from the sinkhole... Tokyo didn't stand a chance."
Kumasogami vs. ???

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ Not even close :lol:

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Gomora or Baragon?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Gomora or Baragon?
Still not even close :lol:
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Well, all I can think of left is Megalon.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Well, all I can think of left is Megalon.
You'd still be wrong :lol:
I'll give a hint, the classic monster I'm using HAS emerged from under the ground... Once, and it was quite surprising when it did so ;)

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Well, all I can think of left is Megalon.
You'd still be wrong :lol:
I'll give a hint, the classic monster I'm using HAS emerged from under the ground... Once, and it was quite surprising when it did so ;)
Gorosaurus?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Ah, damn. I hate when gorosaurus burrows, it just reminds me of when Baragon got robbed of the spotlight.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Another wrong answer :lol:
This one must be a real head scratcher lol

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Another wrong answer :lol:
This one must be a real head scratcher lol
Battra? Biollante? Desghidorah? The fact that you called it a "horror" makes me think it's an evil Kaiju.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Is it a mechagodzilla emerging form an underground base?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Is it a mechagodzilla emerging form an underground base?
Yes! No? Well sorta!
Godzilla 1964 ;)

@GodzillavsReyquaza
Biollante isn't evil, or even remotely bad :lol:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
@GodzillavsReyquaza
Biollante isn't evil, or even remotely bad :lol:
Yeah, but Biollante's design is horrific, so I figured it was possible.
KWCE Administrator

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

This is from a match I've submitted a while back. The banner has been made as well. The match itself is still in limbo to be posted. So enjoy!

Manda hissed, its cat-like eyes blinking as it looked around. It growled, flicking its tongue once more. The smell of death was growing nearer and the ground shook.

A sudden flock of birds erupted from the trees, causing Manda’s head to spin around…

No sooner than the birds flew into the darkness, a titanic bellow sounded. Manda flicked its tongue again. He was here…

A colossal form appeared in the distance, only visible due to the ghostly power radiating from its jaws and shoulders. It was a draconic thing, a monstrous apparition that towered over everything around it. The thing was far larger than anyone had believed. Its sheer size dwarfed the surrounding hills. Each footstep generated tremors that shook the kingdom and left tremendous holes in the Earth. Bagan’s cruel eyes, burning hotter than its blood and gaze colder than its darkened heart, spotted Manda beyond. He blinked, confused. His head tilted, grinding needle-like teeth as he gazed upon the serpentine guardian of Mu.

Manda lacked the strength of Atlantis’ Gamera, skill of the Azumi Kingdom’s King Caesar, the raw firepower of Seatopia’s Megalon and the viciousness of Nilai Kanai’s Dagahra. All of them had fallen to the dark one. How could the serpent stand up against such a relentless force of evil in its purest of forms?

Manda hissed as Bagan approached, his long tail cutting a gash upon the face of the planet. The serpent reared up, trying to make itself seem larger with its branching antlers and long body. Bagan continued onward, unfazed as Manda stood its ground. The horror’s jaws split apart, the light causing the air around it to warp. Manda hissed, eyes narrowing before a stream of unholy power was shot forth. It engulfed the Muan protector in a baptism of fire. Manda flew to the side, body skidding across the beach. Its overlapping scales began to glow, catching a flame while the white beam shot again, missing by mere inches and hitting the sand. A patch of glass was formed as the sand was melted.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ Wow, Manda X. Bagan, if anyone can use Manda to his full potential, itd be you.
Can't wait to read this for sure, especially after my sub par Manda matches, maybe I can learn a thing or two

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:^ Wow, Manda X. Bagan, if anyone can use Manda to his full potential, itd be you.
Can't wait to read this for sure, especially after my sub par Manda matches, maybe I can learn a thing or two
Lol. I don't know, man. I don't want to give spoilers, but if you're expecting me to pull a Gabara or Gorosaurus with Manda, be prepared for a disappointment. That is all I shall say.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?