S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
User avatar
Godzilla21
Keizer
Posts: 8107
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla21 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:04 pm

goji89 wrote:Hope you guy's get MA's for Christmas...sloppily painted overpriced ones.... :huge:

I know I won't :(


I'm getting at least 3. I'll send you one if I get a duplicate :mrgreen:
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:48 pm
Location: Plastic Beach

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Grunkle Sans » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:33 pm

I only have one revoltech: Classic Predator. Got it in 4th grade for what I think was a birthday gift, both SHMA and Revoltech have pros, Revoltechs seem more durable and you know the limits of the articulation, but SHMA figures look better on display, and have better sculpting imo.

Added in 5 minutes 36 seconds:
EDIT: So excited to see if I get any MAs tomorrow! :D
"Always be wary of people who use quotes. I don't know who said that." - Murdoc

:gigan:

User avatar
Anguirus
G-Grasper
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:31 am

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Anguirus » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:35 pm

I got my Monsterarts Alien Warrior! And of course I love it!

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Godzilla21 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Hope you guy's get MA's for Christmas...sloppily painted overpriced ones.... :huge:

I know I won't :(


I'm getting at least 3. I'll send you one if I get a duplicate :mrgreen:


THREE!!!!!!!! You lucky S.O.B. I'll send you my address and I expect it in mint condition. Oh and put packing peanuts the good kind not that cheap ass one, oh and a nice box a good on at that, preferably a durable thick one no scuff marks. Also one day delivery.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8935
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby SpaceG92 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Godzilla21 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:My family celebrates today, however there is no Christmas this year and I'm leaving for right now anyway. So why not casually check my phone for email notifications.


I'm speaking more of the Christmas spirit. Let us post emoji responses for one day. Tis the season

No

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:13 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:My family celebrates today, however there is no Christmas this year and I'm leaving for right now anyway. So why not casually check my phone for email notifications.


I'm speaking more of the Christmas spirit. Let us post emoji responses for one day. Tis the season

No


Wait, isn't a one word two letter response kinda like an emoji :lol:
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Godzilla2008
Samurai
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am
Location: Under ur bed...

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla2008 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:23 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:My family celebrates today, however there is no Christmas this year and I'm leaving for right now anyway. So why not casually check my phone for email notifications.


I'm speaking more of the Christmas spirit. Let us post emoji responses for one day. Tis the season

No


I guess you cant wait for the Emoji movie huh?
My Mickey is ready to trill its way to victory

User avatar
Godzilla21
Keizer
Posts: 8107
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla21 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:52 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:My family celebrates today, however there is no Christmas this year and I'm leaving for right now anyway. So why not casually check my phone for email notifications.


I'm speaking more of the Christmas spirit. Let us post emoji responses for one day. Tis the season

No


SpaceG the Grinch :g2k:
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:53 pm

:lol:

The Emoji movie will send poor SpaceG92 to the Looney bin.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8935
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby SpaceG92 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:07 pm

How about you all get back to topic.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:51 pm

O.k o.k

I'm really irked by the way the new BG came out. I was really looking forward to getting this. But, I mean after what Naruto said, my hope for this line is on the brink. The really sad part is that I'm gonna buy him....skreeonk me right? I just need that BG. Because If I don't get him now there is no way in hell I'll pay anything above MSRP.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 2399
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Dillyziller » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Wow...
That BG is...
Not as bad as you guys are putting it out to be.
^This post in sexually offensive.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Listen Dillyziller if we the TK community say its bad, well then gosh darn it...its bad. We are high levels of experts here. Hell, everyone respects our opinions and are the authority on these figures. We are regarded as "the" place to go to for our input in whether anyone should buy these. ...

...

LOL even I couldn't keep a straight face. But yeah its not too bad but it could have been better, do you not agree?
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8935
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby SpaceG92 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:21 pm

goji89 wrote:Listen Dillyziller if we the TK community say its bad, well then gosh darn it...its bad. We are high levels of experts here. Hell, everyone respects our opinions and are the authority on these figures. We are regarded as "the" place to go to for our input in whether anyone should buy these. ...

...

LOL even I couldn't keep a straight face. But yeah its not too bad but it could have been better, do you not agree?

Eeeh -

Its like 6/10 for me.

User avatar
Castellan Zilla
Keizer
Posts: 8295
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 8:48 am
Location: Inside Source

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Castellan Zilla » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Dillyziller wrote:Wow...
That BG is...
Not as bad as you guys are putting it out to be.


Compared to the original? Oh yea it is. And it's a higher price too. I got my original BG for $55. I get there's inflation and everything but damn.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

User avatar
Naruto65
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:27 am
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Naruto65 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:34 pm

It's actually $3 more than the original release. The original's MSRP was $86.99. But just like in that one, you'll probably see a better discount for this new BG figure after its release.

User avatar
Godzilla2008
Samurai
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am
Location: Under ur bed...

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla2008 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:55 am

goji89 wrote:O.k o.k

I'm really irked by the way the new BG came out. I was really looking forward to getting this. But, I mean after what Naruto said, my hope for this line is on the brink. The really sad part is that I'm gonna buy him....skreeonk me right? I just need that BG. Because If I don't get him now there is no way in hell I'll pay anything above MSRP.


There's hope! and its name is Kamada-Kun, the most bootifull feegure to ever exist, just looky at all that booty.
My Mickey is ready to trill its way to victory

User avatar
Anguirus
G-Grasper
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:31 am

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Anguirus » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:53 am

I got the Big Chap Alien!!

User avatar
Godzilla2008
Samurai
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am
Location: Under ur bed...

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla2008 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:22 am

Anguirus wrote:I got the Big Chap Alien!!


I got crippling depression...
My Mickey is ready to trill its way to victory

User avatar
godzilla1541
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2112
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: grand terrace ca

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby godzilla1541 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:12 am

So how is Destoroyah is it any good? I'm asking because I want to get the special color if I can't find the original


Return to “Toho Toys, Models and Collectibles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests