S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
User avatar
Godzilla2008
Samurai
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am
Location: Under ur bed...

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla2008 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Mothra1961 wrote:
Godzilla2008 wrote:
Castellan Zilla wrote:
Not gonna happen. Kaiyodo doesn't have the license anymore, not since SHMA popped up. Best we will get is probably Gamera reissues.


Aye, I see, well people are still going to leave SHMA. Where will they go? no one will know...

Not with MG74 around the corner. :lol: I still have two repaint preorders (SuperMG and Destroyah), and I can't cancel them, so I'm worried af how they will turn out; if they skreeonk up these two, I'm not preordering poop from p-bandai ever again :evil: I will just wait for reviews and see if any figure is worth purchasing.


I think all those figures are safe, dont quote me on that :lol: . I think the Mechas are safe and Destroyah should be the same with yellow things, and the kamada-kun and friends seems too derpy to mess up. so the first months of 2017 looks safe to me.
My Mickey is ready to trill its way to victory

User avatar
Mothra1961
Yojimbo
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:53 am

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Mothra1961 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Godzilla2008 wrote:I think all those figures are safe, dont quote me on that :lol: . I think the Mechas are safe and Destroyah should be the same with yellow things, and the kamada-kun and friends seems too derpy to mess up. so the first months of 2017 looks safe to me.

Crossing my fingers.
Mechas are my absolute favorites, two Kiryus and MKG are on top of my list. If they manage to skreeonk up SuperMG :evil:
Well, at least there is some leeway with Mechas; any skreeonk up paint-wise, they can just chalk it up as battle damage. :lol: unless they plan to release battle damage versions, which is very likely. :lol:

User avatar
Godzilla2008
Samurai
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am
Location: Under ur bed...

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla2008 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Mothra1961 wrote:
Godzilla2008 wrote:I think all those figures are safe, dont quote me on that :lol: . I think the Mechas are safe and Destroyah should be the same with yellow things, and the kamada-kun and friends seems too derpy to mess up. so the first months of 2017 looks safe to me.

Crossing my fingers.
Mechas are my absolute favorites, two Kiryus and MKG are on top of my list. If they manage to skreeonk up SuperMG :evil:
Well, at least there is some leeway with Mechas; any skreeonk up paint-wise, they can just chalk it up as battle damage. :lol: unless they plan to release battle damage versions, which is very likely. :lol:


I dont know, Im kinda tired of repaints, and battle damaged ones have a higher chance of getting messed up. I do think they will do great on the mechas, they always have.
My Mickey is ready to trill its way to victory

User avatar
G1985
G-Grasper
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 am

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby G1985 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:11 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:http://img09.deviantart.net/5293/i/2016 ... aso0ag.jpg
Anyway, Ultimate Burning G looks fine, but I'll still wait for more decently lit pictures before picking him up.

Can't believe that no one complains about Burning G's blatant "cesarean section" belly gap.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:14 pm

G1985 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:http://img09.deviantart.net/5293/i/2016 ... aso0ag.jpg
Anyway, Ultimate Burning G looks fine, but I'll still wait for more decently lit pictures before picking him up.

Can't believe that no one complains about Burning G's blatant "cesarean section" belly gap.


We did and it was magical, should of been here for that. Diaper zilla anyone?
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Godzilla2008
Samurai
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am
Location: Under ur bed...

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla2008 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:16 pm

goji89 wrote:
G1985 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:http://img09.deviantart.net/5293/i/2016 ... aso0ag.jpg
Anyway, Ultimate Burning G looks fine, but I'll still wait for more decently lit pictures before picking him up.

Can't believe that no one complains about Burning G's blatant "cesarean section" belly gap.


We did and it was magical, should of been here for that. Diaper zilla anyone?


Cant have our zillas having a "brown wash" can we?
My Mickey is ready to trill its way to victory

User avatar
Godzilla21
Keizer
Posts: 8068
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla21 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:21 pm

goji89 wrote:
G1985 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:http://img09.deviantart.net/5293/i/2016 ... aso0ag.jpg
Anyway, Ultimate Burning G looks fine, but I'll still wait for more decently lit pictures before picking him up.

Can't believe that no one complains about Burning G's blatant "cesarean section" belly gap.


We did and it was magical, should of been here for that. Diaper zilla anyone?


I was about to say the same thing goji89. There were plenty of diaper wars here back in the day. I wish those old threads were still around there is some golden meltdowns in there. Monster Zero still has their original SHMA thread go read that for some comedy from the early days of this line
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
G1985
G-Grasper
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 am

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby G1985 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Godzilla2008 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
G1985 wrote:Can't believe that no one complains about Burning G's blatant "cesarean section" belly gap.


We did and it was magical, should of been here for that. Diaper zilla anyone?


Cant have our zillas having a "brown wash" can we?


You owe me a new monitor!
Image

User avatar
Scarlet Spider
Interpol Agent
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Scarlet Spider » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Godzilla2008 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
G1985 wrote:Can't believe that no one complains about Burning G's blatant "cesarean section" belly gap.


We did and it was magical, should of been here for that. Diaper zilla anyone?


Cant have our zillas having a "brown wash" can we?


Image

Laughed more than I should have. Anyways, my Shin has moved again. I'm expecting him next week.
Image

User avatar
Godzilla2008
Samurai
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am
Location: Under ur bed...

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla2008 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:47 pm

G1985 wrote:
Godzilla2008 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
We did and it was magical, should of been here for that. Diaper zilla anyone?


Cant have our zillas having a "brown wash" can we?


You owe me a new monitor!
https://media.giphy.com/media/rGDHqBXTeudTG/giphy.gif


:lol:
My Mickey is ready to trill its way to victory

User avatar
Mechagigan
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3928
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Mechagigan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:55 pm

I mean, it looks like the joint is at full extension backwards there... its bound to look distorted.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8935
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby SpaceG92 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:02 pm

godzilla2008 wrote: :lol:

It's generally frowned upon for a post to be just an emoji. Please try and always make a post in context or on topic.

User avatar
Godzilla21
Keizer
Posts: 8068
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla21 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:11 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:
godzilla2008 wrote: :lol:

It's generally frowned upon for a post to be just an emoji. Please try and always make a post in context or on topic.


Don't even take a break on Christmas Eve eh?
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Godzilla21 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:e
godzilla2008 wrote: :lol:

It's generally frowned upon for a post to be just an emoji. Please try and always make a post in context or on topic.


Don't even take a break on Christmas Eve eh?


What? You didn't know? SpaceG92 don't give a skreeonk. He'll do this even while having sex..... :lol: .just picture it.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
godzillafan1954
Futurian
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: Confidential.
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby godzillafan1954 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:35 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:It's generally frowned upon for a post to be just an emoji. Please try and always make a post in context or on topic.

Let me guess. Next person to do it will be slapped with a warning.
I don't have a signature and I never will.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:40 pm

You'll get one if you quote that emoji with another emoji....

But, I understand if there is a wall of text and someone quotes it with a single emoji yeah that would suck for everyone.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8935
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby SpaceG92 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:49 pm

godzillafan1954 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:It's generally frowned upon for a post to be just an emoji. Please try and always make a post in context or on topic.

Let me guess. Next person to do it will be slapped with a warning.

Don't test me.

Godzilla21 wrote:Don't even take a break on Christmas Eve eh?

My family celebrates today, however there is no Christmas this year and I'm leaving for right now anyway. So why not casually check my phone for email notifications.

User avatar
Godzilla21
Keizer
Posts: 8068
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Godzilla21 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:22 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:My family celebrates today, however there is no Christmas this year and I'm leaving for right now anyway. So why not casually check my phone for email notifications.


I'm speaking more of the Christmas spirit. Let us post emoji responses for one day. Tis the season
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 919
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:42 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby Darth Kiryu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:01 pm

So who put their G89 as the star of their christmas tree?
Image
Click the image to join Kaiju Galaxy 2.0! Along with standard kaiju and tokusatsu discussion, we're a hub for fan creativity!

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: S.H. Monsterarts Episode 6: Return of the Threadi

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Hope you guy's get MA's for Christmas...sloppily painted overpriced ones.... :huge:

I know I won't :(
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.


Return to “Toho Toys, Models and Collectibles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests