K.W.C. Monster Roundup

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C. Monster Roundup

Post by KaijuX »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Someone please start commissioning more models from dopepope
We need a colossal titan since we have zero bottom half for him
And kumasagami maybe
I have full plans on tackling 3D renders for potential combatants that are hard to get good images of. Colossus Titan for sure, that's a guarantee right there. But do understand, these things will take a while. Likewise, although I do have a priority list, I do have something in mind. But I guess since the cat is out, no use hiding it. Check in the General Discussion for more details. Want to ask ya'll something.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

KaijuX wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:Someone please start commissioning more models from dopepope
We need a colossal titan since we have zero bottom half for him
And kumasagami maybe
I have full plans on tackling 3D renders for potential combatants that are hard to get good images of. Colossus Titan for sure, that's a guarantee right there. But do understand, these things will take a while. Likewise, although I do have a priority list, I do have something in mind. But I guess since the cat is out, no use hiding it. Check in the General Discussion for more details. Want to ask ya'll something.
Could we get a list of who all is on your list?
C Rex? Cyber Zilla?
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I feel like, even though they're toys, C-Rex and Cyber Godzilla are okay. It's not to say that giving them a 3D render is out of the question or anything, but I see no need. They're hi-def images that are really good, especially C-Rex (in my opinion).

While I'm going to keep the "new" additions hidden, I don't mind spilling the beans of who will most likely get a 3D render for current veterans or film/TV monsters that are either hard to get good images of or too low-quality.

Colossus Titan (possibly Rogue Titan too; find it hard to get good images of him without it being a close-up shot)
Kumasogami
Kamagidon

...Well that's not as much as I originally thought. Still, I'm open to suggestions for future use, like Cyber Godzilla.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:I feel like, even though they're toys, C-Rex and Cyber Godzilla are okay. It's not to say that giving them a 3D render is out of the question or anything, but I see no need. They're hi-def images that are really good, especially C-Rex (in my opinion).

While I'm going to keep the "new" additions hidden, I don't mind spilling the beans of who will most likely get a 3D render for current veterans or film/TV monsters that are either hard to get good images of or too low-quality.

Colossus Titan (possibly Rogue Titan too; find it hard to get good images of him without it being a close-up shot)
Kumasogami
Kamagidon

...Well that's not as much as I originally thought. Still, I'm open to suggestions for future use, like Cyber Godzilla.
Cant wait to see them.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

I thought I dumped a bunch of usable Rogue Titan type things, I even dumped video footage so you could grab screen shots if nothing I posted worked

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I thought I dumped a bunch of usable Rogue Titan type things, I even dumped video footage you could grab screen shots
But once we run out of them, yeaaaah... we wouldn't have allot of them.

Ya know, we also probably need more pics for Gororin.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

soulgodzilla wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:I thought I dumped a bunch of usable Rogue Titan type things, I even dumped video footage you could grab screen shots
But once we run out of them, yeaaaah... we wouldn't have allot of them.

Ya know, we also probably need more pics for Gororin.
Like I said, I posted videos of his scenes so KaijuX could grab as many screenshots as needed... Theres a really good one in the Rogue Titan vs Armored Titan video right before they square off and armored titans like "finally an enemy worthwhile" or whatever and they're standing at opposite sides of the city

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Believe me, it's not like the images you used aren't usable. They are. It's just that I feel like there could be more. XD

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Spoiler:

Added in 49 minutes 23 seconds:

Added in 12 hours 58 minutes 3 seconds:
ImageImage
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

The SpaceGodzilla pic looks like the X-Plus figure, except larger. XXXX-Plus SpaceGodzilla.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Kaijunator wrote:The SpaceGodzilla pic looks like the X-Plus figure, except larger. XXXX-Plus SpaceGodzilla.
Thats because its the suit on display. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:The SpaceGodzilla pic looks like the X-Plus figure, except larger. XXXX-Plus SpaceGodzilla.
I'm talking about the pose.

http://www.kaijuaddicts.com/full-review ... yl-figure/

The figure has a very similar pose.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Kaijunator wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
I'm talking about the pose.

http://www.kaijuaddicts.com/full-review ... yl-figure/

The figure has a very similar pose.
Ah! I see what you mean.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

And I have found the fate of the Godzillasaurus. And unfortunately, not much is left. However, it could be used for some more minimalistic shots where only parts of Godzillasaurus are visible.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

It really made me happy to see that the Manda puppet from the Final Wars film is still in good condition since its my absolute favorite prop of my third favorite Godzilla Kaiju of all time.

Added in 11 minutes 18 seconds:
Heres images of Tsunojiras from Go Godman! Who I think might get a chance getting in.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Image
Nice, now some Armored Titan pics please (he's my favorite). I'd do it myself but my phone doesn't wanna save nor screenshot images anymore cause it's a piece of trash...

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:
Nice, now some Armored Titan pics please (he's my favorite). I'd do it myself but my phone doesn't wanna save nor screenshot images anymore cause it's a piece of trash...
I'll try to find some more, but I think the best of the best has already been posted in this thread, I know there's a really good full body of him a couple pages back

Added in 14 minutes 15 seconds:
If someone would be kind enough, could someone take some frames from this GIF and post em here? These would be your best bet for getting good body shots of Armored

Added in 27 minutes 7 seconds:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMKEB6-Tl0g
Here's all the rogue titan anyone needs
If someone would be nice enough to go through this video and take the best shots and post em here

Added in 10 minutes 25 seconds:

Added in 9 minutes 57 seconds:

Added in 8 minutes 12 seconds:

Added in 8 minutes 2 seconds:

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Bam

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Bam
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....