I've noticed a new wave of bans...

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

I've noticed a new wave of bans...

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I've seen that a lot of members have been recently banned, and I'm wondering what the cause is. Was there a big argument or something, or a flame war?
Resized Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: I've noticed a new wave of bans...

Post by BlankAccount »

There has?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Yeah, just look around a little bit. One I remember is TetsukiGroudon.
Resized Image

godzilla5417
Terminated
Terminated

Post by godzilla5417 »

Coobzilla03 wrote:Yeah, just look around a little bit. One I remember is TetsukiGroudon.
I tell ye it's the Shin FANBOYS, they've been slowly weeding out everybody who disagrees with them, watch your back this place ain't safe no more!
I'am an atheist, and the closest thing to a god that I have is.......GODZILLAAAAAAAAA! :godzilla:

Little known fact, both Zilla and Shin Hangout at the same gay bar called GINO"S!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

godzilla5417 wrote:
Coobzilla03 wrote:Yeah, just look around a little bit. One I remember is TetsukiGroudon.
I tell ye it's the Shin FANBOYS, they've been slowly weeding out everybody who disagrees with them, watch your back this place ain't safe no more!
MU HA HA HA HA HA! :twisted:

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

godzilla5417 wrote:
Yeah, those fanboys...

Added in 4 minutes 55 seconds:
EDIT: Alright, it may just be TetsukiGroudon, but I thought I saw some more. Maybe I should have made a list.
Resized Image

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

I haven't noticed any wave of bans.

If anything I've been one of the ones pushing for stricter mods. :P
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:I haven't noticed any wave of bans.

If anything I've been one of the ones pushing for stricter mods. :P
Ya thats actually the case. I know that ive been handing them out more. We were asked to be more strict and I was happy to oblige.

To my knowledge we havent really been banning MORE people as of late...yet. We have been handing out way more warnings though
Resized Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Ok. I guess we can lock the thread now?
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

godzilla5417 wrote:I tell ye it's the Shin FANBOYS, they've been slowly weeding out everybody who disagrees with them, watch your back this place ain't safe no more!
Yeah - you can stop blaming Shin Godzilla for everything's problems. It's REALLY starting to get annoying. What film you like/dislike has no bearing on getting a board warning/ban or not. These type of posts are boarding on spam - and that WILL earn you a free warning. I don't want to see you doing this again. Capeesh?
Coobzilla03 wrote:I've seen that a lot of members have been recently banned, and I'm wondering what the cause is. Was there a big argument or something, or a flame war?
You missed nothing :lol: If your talking about how some members have the "Banned" rank/second avatar now, I was meaning to apply those for a while now. Finally got around to it today.
Kaiju-King42 wrote:If anything I've been one of the ones pushing for stricter mods. :P
:D

Added in 8 seconds:
Coobzilla03 wrote:Ok. I guess we can lock the thread now?
K. You have 0 wishes remaining by the way :P Everyone gets one.

Unless you can tell me 'Wen Broly", you might get a free one.