KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:10 am

Birdman wrote:Gezora just stared at Gamera, too stupid to recognise the threat in front of it. Instead of attacking, Gezora raised one of his tentacles, waving it at Gamera in an almost friendly manner. Gamera blinked in confusion, not expecting this kind of reaction from the cuttlefish monster. Gingerly he waved his own arm back, returning Gezora’s greeting. The squid replied with a happy shriek, before returning to his previous task. Gamera snapped out of his confusion and watched as Gezora turned to retry extracting the humans of the subway. What was it doing? Did it not recognise the threat he posed? Burning hot plasma formed in the chelonian champion’s maw, signalling the advent of Gamera’s signature weapon. Gezora paid no attention to this phenomenon, too focused on his stomach to notice the danger - until an orb of plasma struck his side. Gezora shrieked, his skin burning, and spun around to face Gamera. His eyes narrowing angrily, Gezora let out another shriek, this time filled with rage, and charged the guardian, waving his tentacles menacingly. Gamera returned Gezora’s war cry with his own, and marched forward to meet the squid in combat.

Oh my god this is actually going to be a thing? Dear lord I can't wait! :lol:

Now if only that was Monster X instead of Gamera. That'd be something.

User avatar
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 11515
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:31 pm
Location: the Wired

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Kong is a thinking animal
Image
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Birdman » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:14 pm

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Kong is a thinking animal

…okay?
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Birdman » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Ebirah and Krystalak pushed against each other, the jumbo shrimp’s claws firmly grasping his crystalline foe’s forearms as he attempted to force the purple and white beast off his feet. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Krystalak’s mane glow. Knowing what was about to follow, he released the beast’s arms and crawled backwards, but he wasn’t fast enough. Krystalak’s white-hot beam struck the beach in front of the lobster and blasted it apart, the ensuing explosion knocking Ebirah back with a shrill cry. Krystalak looked at the sea monster and laughed, considering him a joke not to be taken seriously. He was proven wrong and taken aback when Ebirah uprooted a large crystal from the jungle’s edge and tossed it at the purple-white monster. It smashed into Krystalak’s face, further damaging its already fractured armour, and knocked the spawn of SpaceGodzilla off his feet.

Krystalak shook his head to clear it from the impact. The crystalline monstrosity stood up and barred his dagger-like teeth at the shellfish sea monster. He picked up the still intact crystal and threw it at Ebirah, only for the overgrown lobster to raise his right claw and bat it back at him. Krystalak sent the crystal back at Ebirah by delivering a spinning kick to the object and the giant shrimp caught it with ease. The crustacean’s claws pressed down on the crystal, cracks forming across its surface before the lobster’s claws closed fully and it shattered in his grip. Krystalak’s spine straightened up as his eyes glowed brighter, the crystal beast’s equivalent of widening them, both impressed and terrified by Ebirah’s feat of strength. The crustacean raised his claws above his head and clapped them together, daring Krystalak to try his luck. The crystalline monster did, blasting Ebirah with his Prism Beam. Before he could capitalise on his enemy’s pain, an emerald-scaled fist smashed into the side of his face.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Hedorah was enjoying his new title. He had just decimated all of Japan. Those who did survive evacuted to other parts of the globe. Japan was now nothing more than a polluted wasteland. A once great country now gone forever. Everything on this pitiful planet feared him. He would spend the rest of his days as the most powerful being. Soon he'd lay waste on the rest of the world and perhaps other planets with life across the cosmos whose name will be cursed out throughout the universe.

And yet another challenger would emerage to this day.

The pollution abomination sensed the presence of another monster. Mockingly in glee. Hedorah didn't understand why any monster now would dare try to challenge him after what he's done. However this was one he's never met or seen in his life.

Out from the thick smog covering the skies. The challenger revealed itself. At first Hedorah was shocked. Could it be? Godzilla? No! It can't be! Godzilla was dead! He had killed the former King? How was this even possible!?

User avatar
{---HYPERZeTToN---}
Interpol Agent
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 pm
Location: In the darkest corner of the universe with my master Bat Seijin

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby {---HYPERZeTToN---} » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Birdman wrote:Ebirah and Krystalak pushed against each other, the jumbo shrimp’s claws firmly grasping his crystalline foe’s forearms as he attempted to force the purple and white beast off his feet. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Krystalak’s mane glow. Knowing what was about to follow, he released the beast’s arms and crawled backwards, but he wasn’t fast enough. Krystalak’s white-hot beam struck the beach in front of the lobster and blasted it apart, the ensuing explosion knocking Ebirah back with a shrill cry. Krystalak looked at the sea monster and laughed, considering him a joke not to be taken seriously. He was proven wrong and taken aback when Ebirah uprooted a large crystal from the jungle’s edge and tossed it at the purple-white monster. It smashed into Krystalak’s face, further damaging its already fractured armour, and knocked the spawn of SpaceGodzilla off his feet.

Krystalak shook his head to clear it from the impact. The crystalline monstrosity stood up and barred his dagger-like teeth at the shellfish sea monster. He picked up the still intact crystal and threw it at Ebirah, only for the overgrown lobster to raise his right claw and bat it back at him. Krystalak sent the crystal back at Ebirah by delivering a spinning kick to the object and the giant shrimp caught it with ease. The crustacean’s claws pressed down on the crystal, cracks forming across its surface before the lobster’s claws closed fully and it shattered in his grip. Krystalak’s spine straightened up as his eyes glowed brighter, the crystal beast’s equivalent of widening them, both impressed and terrified by Ebirah’s feat of strength. The crustacean raised his claws above his head and clapped them together, daring Krystalak to try his luck. The crystalline monster did, blasting Ebirah with his Prism Beam. Before he could capitalise on his enemy’s pain, an emerald-scaled fist smashed into the side of his face.


Ebirah vs. Krystalak vs. Gaira?
Thought of by a sick, twisted mind. Manifested by a sadistic alien entity. I am beyond a demon. I am stronger than any organism in the universe. I am a God of Destruction. I...am Hyper Zetton...

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:16 pm

The Precambrian terror chuckled evilly thinking about all the misery and pain he has brought upon this very world. Just now from this moment. Destoroyah had already recently turned entire cities into rubble under his feet killing many innocent souls just for the sake of fun, his only purpose in life he wished to fulfill until nothing on earth was left alive. Armies have had tried to take him down but all failed, it had taken all of the USA's firepower alone to stop Destoroyah and even that wasn't enough. In the end. It was all in vain as they were all reduced to nothing in the process.

As Destoroyah continued on with his path. That's when he was put at a halt and looked down as he began to hear something coming from the ground in front of him which began to split apart. Sand and rocks began to fall into the pit as it glowed red, once it opened wide enough. The next thing Destoroyah witnessed was a being rising from inside, crawling out of its domain. Once it stepped forth onto the hot grounds of the desert, the being stood at full height.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Birdman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:21 am

As the two got closer, they were able to see what the source of the lights were. Dozens of police cars surrounded the building, their roof lights flashing to warn pedestrians to stay away. Police officers surrounded the building’s entrance, ready to enter and deal with the threat inside, but as soon as they noticed the two monsters approaching they shouted and panicked, rushing back into their cars and driving off in a hurry, leaving a very confused Godzilla and Anguirus behind. The two stared at each other for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. With the reason for his deviation now gone, Godzilla called for Anguirus to leave.

Just as he began to turn, he sensed it. There was another presence in the area, watching him. Something wrong. Something different. Something alien.

Added in 2 hours 51 minutes 59 seconds:
Godzilla Junior and Daigoro glared at the two beasts, their eyes burning with fury. Minya squealed with delight at the sight of his older brother and ran over, wrapping his arms around Junior’s leg and cooing happily. Junior returned Minya’s hug with a soft, reassuring sound, then turned his head to the jungle and nodded in its direction, telling Minya to stay out of the way while he dealt with his tormentors. Daigoro gave a thumbs-up to the two godzillasaurs, eager to help out. No one messed with his friend’s family and got away with it. As Minya ran into the jungle, Junior and Daigoro shifted their attention to the recovering bullies. Gabara and Goliath got to their feet and growled angrily at the duo. If they couldn’t torment Minya, they would take out their frustrations on his brother and his friend.

All four monsters filled the air with their distinctive roars as they prepared for battle…

…when a much stranger noise filled the air.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

The giant human like kaiju Frankenstein shrieked angrily at the evil creatures refusing to allow them to harm what happened to be an innocent being. He dedicated his life to killing any monsters that were a threat to humans or that he sensed innocent. Not too long ago while minding his own business around the forest, he witnessed the scene of the young kaiju being hunted by them and so here he was now having came in time to save him from their ravenous hunger.

User avatar
Kaijunator
Kwaidan
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Location: Everywhere doing everything
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Kaijunator » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Kiryu (Nearly finished):

The King of the Monsters cried out at the sky with intense pain. His weak spot had been hit. However, he had a trick up his sleeve. His tail lit up blue and it created a humming sound. His dorsal spikes began to have the same glow and the humming sound intensified. Godzilla stopped roaring, looked at his double, and fired a blue, white-hot, and flamethrower like stream of atomic ray! The ray collided with Kiryu, getting the metallic beast to shriek. The radioactive monolith raised his right foot and kicked Kiryu square in the chest, pushing it into the Empire State Building. Concrete and glass rained down upon the leviathans. Godzilla resumed his assault, forcing the mech to use his hands and knees to not collapse. Kiryu screeched as the atomic ray roasted his metallic skin. It fired missiles from its back, but Godzilla seemed to ignore them and keep firing. Kiryu couldn’t take the ray anymore and collapsed to the ground. Godzilla moved it to the mechanical behemoth’s neck and head, melting away some of the metal there as well before closing his jaws and ending his atomic assault. Kiryu’s left eye visor had been destroyed as well. He roared at his downed adversary and approached it. Godzilla kicked the machine, rolling it onto its back. He punched Kiryu’s head with his left hand and then grabbed it. The Monster King punched Kiryu with his right hand, and one of his fingers impaled Kiryu’s eye. He brought his other fingers to the eye, destroying it. Godzilla growled and snarled as his claws ravaged the eye socket. Kiryu fired his maser cannons at Godzilla’s eyes, hoping to convince him to stop attacking. Godzilla screamed with pain and pulled away. Kiryu quickly got to his feet and continued the maser assault. Godzilla reared his head back and fired his atomic ray, which collided with Kiryu’s maser cannons. The two walked toward each other until they got too close and their weapons exploded, sending them both flying. Both of them struggled to rise. Godzilla was able to rise first and snarled. Soon, Kiryu was able to rise as well. The battered and bleeding combatants roared at each other, prepared to fight to the death.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:16 pm

I know these posts are old but figured I'd make guesses on what they are. Spoiled so I don't take too much space.

Spoiler:
DinoMaster wrote:That was good. Glen Adams, swarming bugs, and Jet Jaguar. How much more could a person want?

And here's one from myself. This one's from the most recent of my three submissions, but arguably my best one yet.

Frankenstein however, wasn't enjoying the attack. He grabbed onto the one around his neck with his free hand, pulling and yanking as hard as he could. The limb only tightened, squeezing around his windpipe and freezing the tissue upon contact. The human's struggles became less and less, as black began to take over his vision. He wasn't looking forward to dying, but there was little he could do at this time. As his vision swam, he almost noticed something approaching. When the tentacle let go rapidly, he fell to the ground gasping for breath. He glanced up to see why it had let go, and saw his rescuer mid clash, head and incredibly long neck stuck grasping the large appendage.

Frankenstein & Titanosaurus vs. Gezora?

DinoMaster wrote:Well, seeing as it's Eiji Tsuburaya's birthday, I figured that it might be appropriate to show a small piece of the next one that I've been working on.

For the first time in it's terrible life, the Gyaos's breath was taken away. It's attacker's shape seemed powerful and graceful, strong wings keeping it aloft. It's head was adorned with a crown of horns and graced with a sharp toothed maw ending with a sharp, hooked beak. It gave a cacophonous roar, a challenge to that who invaded it's sky. The Gyaos shrieked back in response, giving a snap as a sign of aggression. A feeling of anger and jealousy struck through the creature, along with feeling something new. Never before had it felt below another thing, and it aimed to make sure that it didn't repeat.

Definitely Rodan (Heisei) vs. Gyaos (Heisei) from the way the creature is described.

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Thanks KaijuX for bumping this thread. Here's a short trailer from my 8th match:

Gomora looked onward, examining the carnage.

All power had shut down. Buildings and skyscrapers were decimated, glass shattered and crumbling by the minute. The top half of the cities most famous tower had been blown over onto its side, officially destroyed. Human limbs and organs were scattered around the entire city. Full corpses laid across city blocks, bloody and rotting all at the same time. Everyone died. Adults, male and female, teenagers, even children and babies. Not a single citizen was spared. It was truly mortifying. Dense plumes of fog had consumed the whole entire Japanese city. A once beautiful, blue sky had turned completely white, void of all clouds and color. Everything within the famous metropolis had also been stripped of its color, becoming black and white.

The only thing remaining with its natural shading was the subterranean monster himself: Gomora. The brown colored kaiju was mortified by what he saw. The Japanese capital of Tokyo, Japan was now a legitimate ghost town. No denizens remained and it was absolutely silent. You could hear a pen drop from a mile away. Why was it so quiet? Why was there no color and so much fog flowing slowly in the air? Life was not meant to be nor manifested this way. Who could've done this? Who would actually go out of their time to murder all of these innocent people? King Ghidorah and Destoroyah were two devils that could've possibly done this.

Yet, they had nothing to do with any of this...

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gomora perhaps especially since the end hints at something arguably more powerful and unexpecting, plus he is called and portrayed as The King of Monsters for a reason.

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Anyways, here's another short trailer from me:

A rebellion. The oceans of the Earth were not for him to control. Ever since the ultimate destruction of Nilai Kinai, the horrid monster sought to rule the Earth's seas with an iron fist. The billions of tinier creatures were incapable of toppling the sea tyrant, so it was up to a batch of several monsters to finally end the terrible reign of the dragon. The planet's oceans were for every creature to share, whether they competed or not, killed or not, it was just too big for one single being to conquer. Fear was to be kicked to the back and bravery was to be placed at the front of the line. It was time to take back what was rightfully theirs.


Dagahra vs. C-Rex, Ebirah (Millennium), Gaira, Gezora, Maguma, Manda (Millennium) & Titanosaurus?

User avatar
{---HYPERZeTToN---}
Interpol Agent
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 pm
Location: In the darkest corner of the universe with my master Bat Seijin

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby {---HYPERZeTToN---} » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:48 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I know these posts are old but figured I'd make guesses on what they are. Spoiled so I don't take too much space.

Spoiler:
DinoMaster wrote:That was good. Glen Adams, swarming bugs, and Jet Jaguar. How much more could a person want?

And here's one from myself. This one's from the most recent of my three submissions, but arguably my best one yet.

Frankenstein however, wasn't enjoying the attack. He grabbed onto the one around his neck with his free hand, pulling and yanking as hard as he could. The limb only tightened, squeezing around his windpipe and freezing the tissue upon contact. The human's struggles became less and less, as black began to take over his vision. He wasn't looking forward to dying, but there was little he could do at this time. As his vision swam, he almost noticed something approaching. When the tentacle let go rapidly, he fell to the ground gasping for breath. He glanced up to see why it had let go, and saw his rescuer mid clash, head and incredibly long neck stuck grasping the large appendage.

Frankenstein & Titanosaurus vs. Gezora?

DinoMaster wrote:Well, seeing as it's Eiji Tsuburaya's birthday, I figured that it might be appropriate to show a small piece of the next one that I've been working on.

For the first time in it's terrible life, the Gyaos's breath was taken away. It's attacker's shape seemed powerful and graceful, strong wings keeping it aloft. It's head was adorned with a crown of horns and graced with a sharp toothed maw ending with a sharp, hooked beak. It gave a cacophonous roar, a challenge to that who invaded it's sky. The Gyaos shrieked back in response, giving a snap as a sign of aggression. A feeling of anger and jealousy struck through the creature, along with feeling something new. Never before had it felt below another thing, and it aimed to make sure that it didn't repeat.

Definitely Rodan (Heisei) vs. Gyaos (Heisei) from the way the creature is described.

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Thanks KaijuX for bumping this thread. Here's a short trailer from my 8th match:

Gomora looked onward, examining the carnage.

All power had shut down. Buildings and skyscrapers were decimated, glass shattered and crumbling by the minute. The top half of the cities most famous tower had been blown over onto its side, officially destroyed. Human limbs and organs were scattered around the entire city. Full corpses laid across city blocks, bloody and rotting all at the same time. Everyone died. Adults, male and female, teenagers, even children and babies. Not a single citizen was spared. It was truly mortifying. Dense plumes of fog had consumed the whole entire Japanese city. A once beautiful, blue sky had turned completely white, void of all clouds and color. Everything within the famous metropolis had also been stripped of its color, becoming black and white.

The only thing remaining with its natural shading was the subterranean monster himself: Gomora. The brown colored kaiju was mortified by what he saw. The Japanese capital of Tokyo, Japan was now a legitimate ghost town. No denizens remained and it was absolutely silent. You could hear a pen drop from a mile away. Why was it so quiet? Why was there no color and so much fog flowing slowly in the air? Life was not meant to be nor manifested this way. Who could've done this? Who would actually go out of their time to murder all of these innocent people? King Ghidorah and Destoroyah were two devils that could've possibly done this.

Yet, they had nothing to do with any of this...

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gomora perhaps especially since the end hints at something arguably more powerful and unexpecting, plus he is called and portrayed as The King of Monsters for a reason.

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Anyways, here's another short trailer from me:

A rebellion. The oceans of the Earth were not for him to control. Ever since the ultimate destruction of Nilai Kinai, the horrid monster sought to rule the Earth's seas with an iron fist. The billions of tinier creatures were incapable of toppling the sea tyrant, so it was up to a batch of several monsters to finally end the terrible reign of the dragon. The planet's oceans were for every creature to share, whether they competed or not, killed or not, it was just too big for one single being to conquer. Fear was to be kicked to the back and bravery was to be placed at the front of the line. It was time to take back what was rightfully theirs.


Dagahra vs. C-Rex, Ebirah (Millennium), Gaira, Gezora, Maguma, Manda (Millennium) & Titanosaurus?


Wrong on both for mine, I'm also not giving away the correct answer so :P
Thought of by a sick, twisted mind. Manifested by a sadistic alien entity. I am beyond a demon. I am stronger than any organism in the universe. I am a God of Destruction. I...am Hyper Zetton...

User avatar
DinoMaster
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:40 am
Location: Somewhere deep within the Twilight Zone

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby DinoMaster » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:54 pm

I will say the same, as that match is a bit off.

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Heh figured anyways you guys wouldn't reveal them. Still its fun to guess none the less. :P

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Desghidorah vs. Orga

Unfortunately for him. His presence gave something an disturbance that has been resting on these very grounds for millions of years.

As the dragon kept feeding, the ground began to shake and quiver with immense force, halting him from what he was doing. Dazzled and confused, the young ghidorah tried to keep his balance but soon couldn't and lost stability of his legs as he collapsed to the earth.

Rising to full height as dirt, rocks and trees that were uprooted by it tumbled off of its back to the ground. A grayish creature hunched on its back with wrinkled skin and large arms snorted in annoyance. Despite for how long it had been resting since it crashed landed on earth from outer space, it still felt it wasn't ready to be awakened, whoever was responsible, the very alien known as Orga would make him or her pay for disturbing his peaceful slumber. Instantly Orga spotted his culprit who was just getting back up after falling. Shaking his three heads, the dragon turned them and saw the alien. The dragon wasn't sure how to respond but before he had a chance to, the alien came charging making contact with him as the impact of the force sent Desghidorah flying meters away crashing to the ground once more.

User avatar
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 11515
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:31 pm
Location: the Wired

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:49 pm

"The island natives watched in awe as his enormous body Came ashore, water fell from his fur onto the beach in cascaudes; truly a legendary sight. He was their last hope for salvation, to finally be free from ***'s tyrany"
Image
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Lain Of The Wired wrote:"The island natives watched in awe as his enormous body Came ashore, water fell from his fur onto the beach in cascaudes; truly a legendary sight. He was their last hope for salvation, to finally be free from ***'s tyrany"

I'm going to throw my two cents and say Sanda vs. King Kong with King Kong holding an antagonist iron fist role and Sanda being the hero.

User avatar
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 11515
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:31 pm
Location: the Wired

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:39 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:"The island natives watched in awe as his enormous body Came ashore, water fell from his fur onto the beach in cascaudes; truly a legendary sight. He was their last hope for salvation, to finally be free from ***'s tyrany"

I'm going to throw my two cents and say Sanda vs. King Kong with King Kong holding an antagonist iron fist role and Sanda being the hero.

You Got one of the kaiju right
The rest is all wrong
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby Birdman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say… Orga vs. King Kong.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9728
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Lain Of The Wired wrote:You Got one of the kaiju right
The rest is all wrong

So close...


Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests