Anyone interested in buying any of these items? (eBay)

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Anyone interested in buying any of these items? (eBay)

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Yo guys, I'm gonna be selling a few of my figures to get some extra cash to get some new ones!
No prices currently, they'll probably be within the range of what it would be on eBay
Pretty much just asking if anyone's interested, if not I'm just gonna sell them all as a lot:
-Bandai Creations Anguirus 2005 (Near mint condition, if you pull on the head it falls off, but rotating it is fine, takes a bit of force to pull it off)
-Bandai Creations Gigan 2005 (Good conditon, a fair amount of dust in the hard to reach spots)
-Boxed Bandai Creations Rainbow Mothra (It's the original release box, with the orange. The box is pretty dusty behind the figure but it's in overall great condition)
-Banpresto Godzilla 2003 (Near mint condition, the tip of the tail is kinda smushed and bent, but it's the very tip)
-Various Godzilla figurines (One is a Godzilla 1998 cake topper and one is definitely some sort of a Trendmasters Godzilla, it's one of the smaller ones released in the 2 packs)

Potentially more to come if I decide to sell some more of my BCs or mini figurines.
:gigan:

UltramanGoji

Re: Anyone interested in buying any of these items? (eBay)

Post by UltramanGoji »

You can't sell items on the forums, but I might be interested in the Gigan and Anguirus.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Re: Anyone interested in buying any of these items? (eBay)

Post by Grunkle Sans »

UltramanGoji wrote:You can't sell items on the forums, but I might be interested in the Gigan and Anguirus.
Yeah I was gonna do them on eBay, I'm just letting everyone know here.
:gigan: