K.W.C. Error Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C. Error Thread

Post by KaijuX »

Okay, so I have no idea how this was overlooked, but Matches 26 and 27 are swapped!

Added in 7 hours 43 minutes 49 seconds:
More mistakes! Ultraman's highlight for Animated Match #3 is missing.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

KaijuX wrote:Okay, so I have no idea how this was overlooked, but Matches 26 and 27 are swapped!

Added in 7 hours 43 minutes 49 seconds:
More mistakes! Ultraman's highlight for Animated Match #3 is missing.
Not only those, but Godzilla Jr, King Caesar, AND Hedorah are all tied for having the most ties in the KWC. Statistics thread says just Junior!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

The newest match (176) has a couple of problems.

1) Clicking on the victor icon takes you to Monster X
2) Manda has not been updated with Match 176 in his catalog, including the records of wins/losses/ties.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

I don't know if anyone's pointed it out yet, but if you click on Gomora and Mougera's winner pictures in Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Gomora and Mougera, it takes you to Anguirus (if you click on Gomora) and Baragon's (if you click on Mougera) stats.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

KaijuX wrote:With the coming of Destoroyah vs. Bagan, I found out that the winner/draw doesn't always take you to the proper monster. And DvB isn't the only match that suffers from this. I will list them all below.

Godzilla vs. Dogora - http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/match_108.htm
Winner: Godzilla
Leads To: Ultraman

Godzilla vs. Utsuno Ikusagami - http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/match_112.htm
Winner: Godzilla

Megaguirus vs. Monster X - http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/match_117.html
Winner: Megaguirus

Just thought I'd point that out. ;)
These errors still need fixing it turns out.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Don't worry, I've found all the issues that I could. Of course, there still could be other issues in there, but I think I've covered pretty much all of them. They'll be updated eventually. ;) But for laughs and giggles, here's the list I was able to compile.

TEXT EDITS:
Match 139 - Anguirus listed as "Anguirus (S)" and not "Anguirus (Showa)"
Match 29 - Needs to be edited where it says "Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Moguera (Heisei)"
Match 132 - Lacks the "Round 2" add-on (Should be "Gabara vs. Megalon - Round 2")

WINNER EDITS:
Match 108 - Clicking on Godzilla leads to Ultraman (change to Godzilla (Heisei))
Match 112 - Clicking on Godzilla leads to Ultraman (change to Godzilla (Heisei))
Match 117 - Clicking on Megaguirus leads to Ultraman (change to Megaguirus)
Match 173 - Clicking on Gomora and Moguera will lead to Anguirus and Baragon (change to Gomora and Moguera (Heisei) respectively)

URL EDITS:
Clicking on [full list] for Moguera (H) will lead to Mothra Leo Imago
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/moguera_heisei.htm

Mothra Leo; perhaps change to the whole bio to include the Larva? AKA, just get rid of the #i (more of a suggestion than a mistake)
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothra_leo.htm

Ultraman's URL for Animated #3 is unlighted; needs to be directed to Animated #3
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/animated_03.html

Added in 4 minutes 31 seconds:
UPDATE: Found two more for text edit!

Match 159 - Needs to be edited where it says "Zilla vs. Kumonga (Showa)"
Match 133 - Needs to be edited where it says "Mechani-Kong vs. Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), Titanosaurus and Gigan (Millennium)"

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

KaijuX wrote:Don't worry, I've found all the issues that I could. Of course, there still could be other issues in there, but I think I've covered pretty much all of them. They'll be updated eventually. ;) But for laughs and giggles, here's the list I was able to compile.

TEXT EDITS:
Match 139 - Anguirus listed as "Anguirus (S)" and not "Anguirus (Showa)"
Match 29 - Needs to be edited where it says "Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Moguera (Heisei)"
Match 132 - Lacks the "Round 2" add-on (Should be "Gabara vs. Megalon - Round 2")

WINNER EDITS:
Match 108 - Clicking on Godzilla leads to Ultraman (change to Godzilla (Heisei))
Match 112 - Clicking on Godzilla leads to Ultraman (change to Godzilla (Heisei))
Match 117 - Clicking on Megaguirus leads to Ultraman (change to Megaguirus)
Match 173 - Clicking on Gomora and Moguera will lead to Anguirus and Baragon (change to Gomora and Moguera (Heisei) respectively)

URL EDITS:
Clicking on [full list] for Moguera (H) will lead to Mothra Leo Imago
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/moguera_heisei.htm

Mothra Leo; perhaps change to the whole bio to include the Larva? AKA, just get rid of the #i (more of a suggestion than a mistake)
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothra_leo.htm

Ultraman's URL for Animated #3 is unlighted; needs to be directed to Animated #3
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/animated_03.html

Added in 4 minutes 31 seconds:
UPDATE: Found two more for text edit!

Match 159 - Needs to be edited where it says "Zilla vs. Kumonga (Showa)"
Match 133 - Needs to be edited where it says "Mechani-Kong vs. Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), Titanosaurus and Gigan (Millennium)"
Sending a large amount of matches to Anthony today so I'll add this in. Thanks guys!! :huge:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Where it says most ties in the statistics thread, it should say Millennium next to King Caesar.

CAUGHT YOU SLACKIN' AGAIN GREYSHOT.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Where it says most ties in the statistics thread, it should say Millennium next to King Caesar.

I will find you... -_-
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Greyshot151 wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Where it says most ties in the statistics thread, it should say Millennium next to King Caesar.

I will find you... -_-
...And you will kill me? Bring it :twisted:

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Just noticed this spelling mistake in Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla, Obsidius, and Krystalak vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Biollante:
It was almost as if they were there to honer the dead
It should be honor ;) .
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:Just noticed this spelling mistake in Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla, Obsidius, and Krystalak vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Biollante:
It was almost as if they were there to honer the dead
It should be honor ;) .
I'm afraid we really don't edit the interior text. Simply put, it'd take too much time. So that's why MG Heisei grabbing Desghidorah's left thought and the infamous Megan of Match 56 remain. :P

Pair of kings.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Clicking on Battra/Mothra Leo leads to Gomora/Moguera (H) respectively.

Pair of kings.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Still wondering why no one has bothered to fix the Ultraman Jack and Ultraman Powered making surprise cameos in some of the banners.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Still wondering why no one has bothered to fix the Ultraman Jack and Ultraman Powered making surprise cameos in some of the banners.
To ask to redo the banners and edit matches so that grammar/spelling is corrected is too much to ask for. It'd take too much time that isn't really worth spending, especially at this point. Yeah, the original banner artist(s) flubbed by using the wrong Ultra for the banner image (though I doubt that's the case with the actual match). But at this point, I'd say let that be a part of human error.

Pair of kings.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Still wondering why no one has bothered to fix the Ultraman Jack and Ultraman Powered making surprise cameos in some of the banners.
Last I checked. I thought they were being considered/planned hence their inclusion on the banner? :?

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Ultraseven is being included, not Jack/Powered. This is more in reference to a few matches where the banners have a different Ultra in instead of Ultraman. And the truth be told, unless you're a really diehard fan of all of the series, it's an easy mistake to make.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

'course, this now means they are candidates for the K.W.C.E, whenever that comes out :lol:
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Not really an error for the KWC, but the statistics thread doesn't have statistics for 180 and 181. Greyshot's slacking ;) .
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

All right, so two noteworthy things.

1) Greyshot, you haven't updated the Statistics thread since 182. Get to it. :P
2) With the Halloween special (185), I've noticed that there are a TON of monsters that have not been updated with their score and match appearance. Not sure if it's Arbok not getting to it or what. Still, I will tag the list of monsters in the spoilers (it's notably the monsters that lost; Gigan and Ultraseven are perfectly fine as far as I could tell).
Spoiler:
Megalon
Moguera (Heisei)
Orga
Gaira (Showa)
Manda (Millennium)
Destoroyah
Gezora
Biollante
Gyaos (Heisei)
Kamacuras (Millennium)
Anguirus (Showa)
Baragon (Showa)
Kumonga (Showa)
Ultraman
Megaguirus
Rodan (Heisei)
Titanosaurus
Bemular
Gorosaurus
Varan
Gomora
Red King
Zilla
Godzilla (Heisei)

Pair of kings.