Clawmark Toys Shipping

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Clawmark Toys Shipping

Post by Grunkle Sans »

I bet you guys are really tired of me posting about Clawmark, but I've still not received my package (Which I would be fine with, but there's some other stuff). I checked their tracking information again so I could read up the average wait time, but I also read where it said they send an email when they've shipped your order. I ordered back on the 16th (I know the owner of the store was not able to ship anything until the 18th), and I still haven't received any email about shipping. I've emailed them through the website about it a few days back - no response. I hate to be that guy that complains about how his customer service wasn't top notch but this is getting quite tiresome, as I don't have a mailbox at my home, I have to drive about 15 minutes to a post office to receive mail. Does anyone else have these issues? Thanks!
:gigan:

codycameron09
JXSDF Technician

Re: Clawmark Toys Shipping

Post by codycameron09 »

You seriously got to stop using Clawmark! I have heard nothing but bad things bout them over the last five years and it seems to just be getting worse. Back in the day, they were awesome! Always responded and kept everything up to date with products and services. But I guess something has happened to the owners of the store and they don't really care anymore.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

codycameron09 wrote:You seriously got to stop using Clawmark! I have heard nothing but bad things bout them over the last five years and it seems to just be getting worse. Back in the day, they were awesome! Always responded and kept everything up to date with products and services. But I guess something has happened to the owners of the store and they don't really care anymore.
I've only used them once, that's how bad this is. :P
It was a huge order too, it was mainly stuff that I couldn't really find for cheap, or at all - the Crumble Zone, the MMS Mothra 6 inch re-release, and the MMS Final Wars Godzilla 6 inch re-release. I know the FW Godzilla is common but they had it for cheap so I just threw it in with the other stuff. The total came out to be around $250. Seemed like a good deal at the time, since the Crumble Zone goes for like $400 on Amazon and then the Mothra is practically nonexistent, but with how much my mother has wasted on gas going to the post office (Because of the no-tracking for US buyers) and how much I've waited, I would have probably just spent the $400 and however much it would've been for the Mothra and FW Godzilla on eBay/Amazon.

It's been paid for so I might as well just wait it out.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

codycameron09 wrote:Back in the day, they were awesome! Always responded and kept everything up to date with products and services. But I guess something has happened to the owners of the store and they don't really care anymore.
Emailed them an inquiry before, but never received a reply. Never had problems with ordering and shipping, however.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

GigaBowserG wrote:
codycameron09 wrote:Back in the day, they were awesome! Always responded and kept everything up to date with products and services. But I guess something has happened to the owners of the store and they don't really care anymore.
Emailed them an inquiry before, but never received a reply. Never had problems with ordering and shipping, however.
Ah! Hopefully I'll get one. How long do you guys think it would take to get to me? I'm ordering it by USPS (cheapest method, I believe) to a PO Box in Georgia. Also, how long do you guys think I should wait before I try to get a refund or contact them again?

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

Hijacking this thread to post an FYI, should people have this question in the future...

If you ordered something and your status randomly says cancelled, it's an issue of the website. Your tracking number will show it's fine.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

I haven't heard great things about them, and their prices seem to be higher than others. So I've never bothered, hearing this kind of stuff doesn't help either.

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

KingKaiju wrote:I haven't heard great things about them, and their prices seem to be higher than others. So I've never bothered, hearing this kind of stuff doesn't help either.
I'll give them one thing, they have great shipping. I ordered a toy from them monday, and it arrived today.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Mechagigan wrote:
KingKaiju wrote:I haven't heard great things about them, and their prices seem to be higher than others. So I've never bothered, hearing this kind of stuff doesn't help either.
I'll give them one thing, they have great shipping. I ordered a toy from them monday, and it arrived today.
That, I can't argue with. If it's increased prices for better shipping... Shit, I'd take that. hahahaha.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

KingKaiju wrote:
Mechagigan wrote:
That, I can't argue with. If it's increased prices for better shipping... Shit, I'd take that. hahahaha.
I ordered mine literally a month ago and I still haven't received it. I know that they were gone until the 18th but this is just getting a bit ridiculous.. I emailed them to see if I could apply for EMS shipping if it hadn't been shipped out yet, no reply yet - I'm considering just getting a refund and going to Amazon but it's so much more money there T.T
Does Clawmark even do refunds?

EDIT: Now that I think about it... I never got an order confirmation email..? I only got an email saying they couldn't ship until the 18th.. The stuff I ordered has been taken off the site but I wonder if my order ever went through fully.. gonna check paypal and see if payment went through

EDIT 2: Payment went through, so why haven't I received a confirmation email? Yeesh..

EDIT 3: Did research on the average delivery times for each shipment method they used, and now I'm really getting worried. There can be no way that they've shipped it, it would've been here weeks ago.

KlenSeven
Interpol Agent

Post by KlenSeven »

^ my experience with Clawmark.. no confirmation, long shipping times. It eventually arrived, but really the only thing they have going for them is selection.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

KlenSeven wrote:^ my experience with Clawmark.. no confirmation, long shipping times. It eventually arrived, but really the only thing they have going for them is selection.
Darn, I'm gonna give them until like December before I just cancel... at least PayPal has protection.

Added in 52 seconds:
Alright guys, here's what happened
I got a response.

It basically said they responded to my emails but they never went through, and that they sold the Crumble Zone at G-Fest, and were holding off shipping the other 2 figures. They told me they could replace the Crumble Zone with another playset. I declined, and asked for a refund for the Crumble Zone, and for them to send the other 2 figures.

I have yet to get a response, but as soon as I read that the Crumble Zone was sold at G-Fest I used all my Amazon credit on the one from Amazon. :P

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Those stories just brings me back to that one website, showcase collectibles or something. I don't think they're in business anymore, but back in like 2004-2005, they did not get a good rep. I bought a 12 inch Banpresto 1954 Godzilla from them in September... Damn thing didn't arrive to my place until December.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Good to hear you had a positive outcome, Grunkle Sans!

God, I remember when the Crumble Zone was first uncovered and usually only went for $40.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

JVM wrote:Good to hear you had a positive outcome, Grunkle Sans!

God, I remember when the Crumble Zone was first uncovered and usually only went for $40.
Thanks! I hate to talk about someone like this but they keep dodging the idea of refunding me for the Crumble Zone, which is quite frustrating because I just want my money back for that, and to get the 2 figures I ordered. Yeah, the Crumble Zone is a bit of a legend around where I live. I wanted it when I was little, but I never got it, and then it disappeared from all existence and now here we are. :P

EDIT: Well, I think I see why they're dodging a bit, my mother got to the email before I did and she sent a pretty angry one back - had to explain what G-Fest was. Hopefully that one didn't go through, since it's not on the message list thingy.