Dracula vs. Godzilla discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Dracula vs. Godzilla discussion

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Here's a thread for people to discuss about my upcoming Godzilla fanfic project Dracula vs. Godzilla, also known as Dracula Conquers the World.

Synopsis (work in progress):
In 1954, a bunch of vampire bats are being transported from Mexico to a nature reserve in Japan via cargo ship; but just when they reach their destination, an H-Bomb goes off nearby, killing off all of the crew and nearly all of the animals. However, one bat survives and escapes to a cave somewhere in the mountains.
Fifteen years later, in 1969, a group of people investigate a series of animal disappearances. They soon discover the mutant bat hiding in the caverns and reveal that the creature's the one that stole and ate the animals. They take the creature to a scientist named Doctor C. Lee (who's assisted by Dr. Lucy Eastenra and Dr. Kawachi), who concludes that the bat (which he dubs 'Dracula') was irradicated/enhanced by atomic energy caused by the Hydrogen Bomb, and its skin is ultra-senstive to sunlight. However, the the human-sized bat quickly grows in size and cunning, as it begins to prey on more livestock and pets in the area as a means of food. Upon learning of the creature, and its rapid and growth, the JSDF becomes worried if the monster might turn on a more abundant source of food: human beings.
Meanwhile, Godzilla and Baragon are discovered buried in Infant Island. The SDF decide to free the two monsters and lure them to Japan, where they'l hopefully fight and kill the fully-grown Dracula. Taking action, the military break the cavern from around the creatures and lure Godzilla and Baragon to the Japanese coast with ships. Once there, a series of towers with light beacons on the mainland lead the two dragons to the Mt. Fuji area. At Fuji, Dracula spots Dr. Eastenra, but before any harm can come to her Godzilla and Baragon rush to the women's rescue and do battle with the giant vampire monster. Dracula reveals its newfound abilities of Sonic Beam and Laser Vision in the battle with Godzilla and Baragon, striking the dinosaurs then retreating back into the Fuji forest. The three titans war is interrupted, though, by the sun finally rising at last, as Dracula finally corrodes and dies while Godzilla and Baragon leave Japan to return to their island home.

Please feel free to post any opinions, thoughts, ideas and advice in the comments down below. Thank you and cheers.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Re: Dracula vs. Godzilla discussion

Post by GojirO »

I am an author here and I must say that this story is pretty freaking cool man. I thought the title meant COUNT Dracula and not a creature DUBBED Dracula so that caught my attention. I am interested in seeing where your story goes plotwise.
Rest in Peace Victoria

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

GojirO wrote:I am an author here and I must say that this story is pretty freaking cool man. I thought the title meant COUNT Dracula and not a creature DUBBED Dracula so that caught my attention. I am interested in seeing where your story goes plotwise.
Cheers for the approval mate. As you can see, there are some little homages and references to Darcula films as you could guess.

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

indeed. If you need any help, let me know, I am a horror/Kaiju addict
Rest in Peace Victoria

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

GojirO wrote:Indeed. If you need any help, let me know, I am a horror/Kaiju addict
First things first, I'd like some advice or ideas at least to begin such a story. Since it'll begin with a prologue after all, and that you can help out with the showing and telling.

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

I'd be happy to SoG. sorry for the delay, been busy with work and stuff
Rest in Peace Victoria

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

GojirO wrote:I'd be happy to SoG. sorry for the delay, been busy with work and stuff
Oh yeah, you private messaged me.

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Hey man,

the script has begun based on the plot outline.
Rest in Peace Victoria

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

GojirO wrote:Hey man, the script has begun based on the plot outline.
Cool mate. Let me know when you completed your draft.