How long does it typically take?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

How long does it typically take?

Post by Grunkle Sans »

You might know of me ordering a huge order from Clawmark about 2 weeks ago. I haven't received it yet, and I was wondering - What's the average shipment time from them to America? (Specifically Georgia)
:gigan:

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Re: How long does it typically take?

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Grunkle Sans wrote:You might know of me ordering a huge order from Clawmark about 2 weeks ago. I haven't received it yet, and I was wondering - What's the average shipment time from them to America? (Specifically Georgia)

First of all, it depends where you are ordering from and what their general shipping rates are.
For example, you import from a site in Japan, Say AmiAmi. You go with the lowest (SAL) and that usually takes 2 weeks plus. This also depends on where you live and if you have to put up with customs.

If domestic then I imagine it's much shorter, but that again depends on what shipping method is involved.

Hope this helps.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

The shipping method was USPS, I believe. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff, but I think that it said the package was a certain weight so it was considered priority mail or something along those lines.
:gigan:

DaikaijuGojira1954
GPN Volunteer

Post by DaikaijuGojira1954 »

I've ordered from them before and it took at least two weeks to receive the package in PA. Also Diane just returned from Japan, if I'm not mistaken, so she may have been delayed in shipping your order.