KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsJason wrote:The banner looks amazing KaijuX, but I really need to get this off of my chest.

Godzilla looks obese as skreeonk!

Like, he really let himself go and this is a person who normally doesn't really make a big deal about him being fat, but damn!

If you want to get revenge on me or have retribution, you go right ahead, but I really needed to get that off of my chest.
I think that's more of the fault of the X-Plus figure I used. Not really the best, but it was easy for me to pull from the image for the banner. :P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Thanks KaijuX for bumping this thread. Here's a short trailer from my 8th match:

Gomora looked onward, examining the carnage.

All power had shut down. Buildings and skyscrapers were decimated, glass shattered and crumbling by the minute. The top half of the cities most famous tower had been blown over onto its side, officially destroyed. Human limbs and organs were scattered around the entire city. Full corpses laid across city blocks, bloody and rotting all at the same time. Everyone died. Adults, male and female, teenagers, even children and babies. Not a single citizen was spared. It was truly mortifying. Dense plumes of fog had consumed the whole entire Japanese city. A once beautiful, blue sky had turned completely white, void of all clouds and color. Everything within the famous metropolis had also been stripped of its color, becoming black and white.

The only thing remaining with its natural shading was the subterranean monster himself: Gomora. The brown colored kaiju was mortified by what he saw. The Japanese capital of Tokyo, Japan was now a legitimate ghost town. No denizens remained and it was absolutely silent. You could hear a pen drop from a mile away. Why was it so quiet? Why was there no color and so much fog flowing slowly in the air? Life was not meant to be nor manifested this way. Who could've done this? Who would actually go out of their time to murder all of these innocent people? King Ghidorah and Destoroyah were two devils that could've possibly done this.

Yet, they had nothing to do with any of this...

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

As Maguma lowered his head back to the water, his nostrils caught another scent. The mammal paused, flaring his nostrils to further study this new scent. Something else had been here. Another titan like him. Its scent carried the same alien stench as Bemular, but this one’s was different. It smelt… unnatural.

Maguma stepped back and a loud crunch came from beneath one of his flippers. The walrus monster raised the offending foot and caught sight of the crushed skeletal remains of a whale. Before he could question how it had gotten there, Maguma realised the entire beach was littered with a variety of sea fauna. A pang of dread filled the blubbery creature’s soul as he saw they had all shared the same fate: all flesh removed from their bones and left as bleached-white husks. The alien’s scent was replaced by a fouler stench. The stench of death.

The walrus scanned the beach, slightly shivering in fear. Maguma decided that this place was not for him and began to move away from this death-filled landscape to find a more pleasant spot to rest and recuperate. He trotted into the waves, but the water only made it up to his chest before something stopped him. A large wake was speeding through the waves towards shore. As it drew nearer, Maguma could make out a shadowy figure beneath the waves, sweeping its body from side-to-side to propel itself through the waves. Meters away from reaching shore, something burst out from the ocean. Maguma couldn’t stop himself from letting out a shriek of surprise as a long, tentacle-like appendage whipped out of the waves and swayed in the air. The waters around it bubbled, and Maguma realised the rest of the creature had yet to surface. The ocean rose up as the creature pushed from underneath, rising higher and higher until it stood taller than Maguma and its sea water coating fell away, revealing the thing in its entirety.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Birdman wrote:As Maguma lowered his head back to the water, his nostrils caught another scent. The mammal paused, flaring his nostrils to further study this new scent. Something else had been here. Another titan like him. Its scent carried the same alien stench as Bemular, but this one’s was different. It smelt… unnatural.

Maguma stepped back and a loud crunch came from beneath one of his flippers. The walrus monster raised the offending foot and caught sight of the crushed skeletal remains of a whale. Before he could question how it had gotten there, Maguma realised the entire beach was littered with a variety of sea fauna. A pang of dread filled the blubbery creature’s soul as he saw they had all shared the same fate: all flesh removed from their bones and left as bleached-white husks. The alien’s scent was replaced by a fouler stench. The stench of death.

The walrus scanned the beach, slightly shivering in fear. Maguma decided that this place was not for him and began to move away from this death-filled landscape to find a more pleasant spot to rest and recuperate. He trotted into the waves, but the water only made it up to his chest before something stopped him. A large wake was speeding through the waves towards shore. As it drew nearer, Maguma could make out a shadowy figure beneath the waves, sweeping its body from side-to-side to propel itself through the waves. Meters away from reaching shore, something burst out from the ocean. Maguma couldn’t stop himself from letting out a shriek of surprise as a long, tentacle-like appendage whipped out of the waves and swayed in the air. The waters around it bubbled, and Maguma realised the rest of the creature had yet to surface. The ocean rose up as the creature pushed from underneath, rising higher and higher until it stood taller than Maguma and its sea water coating fell away, revealing the thing in its entirety.
If it's one on one, gotta be Maguma vs. Hedorah or C-Rex

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It's not Hedorah or C-Rex. Or Gezora if you suggest him either.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Birdman wrote:It's not Hedorah or C-Rex. Or Gezora if you suggest him either.
Kaishin Muba?!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You're close, it's a monster that hasn't been added to the roster yet. Just because it's described as a tentacle doesn't mean it is one.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Birdman wrote:You're close, it's a monster that hasn't been added to the roster yet. Just because it's described as a tentacle doesn't mean it is one.
True, you did say "tentacle-like". My last guess is Erekingu!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:
Birdman wrote:You're close, it's a monster that hasn't been added to the roster yet. Just because it's described as a tentacle doesn't mean it is one.
Is that your final guess? Let's see, ladies and gentlemen, if his answer was correct.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Anyways, here's another short trailer from me:

A rebellion. The oceans of the Earth were not for him to control. Ever since the ultimate destruction of Nilai Kinai, the horrid monster sought to rule the Earth's seas with an iron fist. The billions of tinier creatures were incapable of toppling the sea tyrant, so it was up to a batch of several monsters to finally end the terrible reign of the dragon. The planet's oceans were for every creature to share, whether they competed or not, killed or not, it was just too big for one single being to conquer. Fear was to be kicked to the back and bravery was to be placed at the front of the line. It was time to take back what was rightfully theirs.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:
Is that your final guess? Let's see, ladies and gentlemen, if his answer was correct.
I think your avatar gave it away, Birdman. :lol: While I hope to add Eleking eventually, it'll be... A while, from what we have planned. Right now, Greyshot has no priorities with adding anymore Ultra kaiju besides the ones we've already mentioned. :P
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm quite aware of the K.W.C.'s plans for Eleking. That and since this match is a sequel to a match that has yet to be posted on the site, so any chance of this one getting submitted any time soon is slim. Just looking to burn through my schedule and get to the interesting matches I have in store.

Not to say that this Eleking match won't be interesting... ;)

Added in 13 hours 47 minutes 33 seconds:
Here's a teaser for a match that hopefully should be up on the site soon:

As two of the Kamacuras tore into what little building still stood, the third acted as look out, making sure that no other Kamacuras or any other kaiju tried to steal their lunch. Humans may be small, but to the Kamacuras their taste was addicting. The lookout had already eaten two of the fleshy treats; a delicacy in their standards, if you could ignore the awful screams they made. Then something caught its attention. Out of the corner of its multi-compound eye, a shape soared through the sky above, highlighted by the Sun’s glare. The Kamacuras turned its attention to its object, trying to figure out if it was edible or not. Suddenly it realised what it was; it was one of the fleshy treats! It didn’t know they could fly. The mantis’ wings buzzed with excitement. Finally – dessert! An excited screech escaped its mandibles as it unfolded its wings from under its carapace and took to the skies, eager to dine once more on human flesh. But as it got closer it noticed that something was off with this human. It was much bigger than it had appeared from the ground, and its skin was an odd mixture of colours. Suddenly the Kamacuras realised the not-human wasn’t slowing down – and heading straight for it!

Something sharp stabbed into the Kamacuras’ thorax as the being flew past, causing the insect to lose control and plummet to the ground below. Its impact alerted the other two Kamacuras, who turned away from the rubble in time to see a shower of dirt rise into the air from the other side of a hill as their lookout made contact with solid ground. Screeching in surprise the two bugs scanned the area for the aggressor, expecting an attack from the giant bird they had seen prowling the coast of Sollgel. Instead they witnessed an extremely different creature touch down in front of them.

“SHIAH!”

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Here's a teaser for a match that hopefully should be up on the site soon:

As two of the Kamacuras tore into what little building still stood, the third acted as look out, making sure that no other Kamacuras or any other kaiju tried to steal their lunch. Humans may be small, but to the Kamacuras their taste was addicting. The lookout had already eaten two of the fleshy treats; a delicacy in their standards, if you could ignore the awful screams they made. Then something caught its attention. Out of the corner of its multi-compound eye, a shape soared through the sky above, highlighted by the Sun’s glare. The Kamacuras turned its attention to its object, trying to figure out if it was edible or not. Suddenly it realised what it was; it was one of the fleshy treats! It didn’t know they could fly. The mantis’ wings buzzed with excitement. Finally – dessert! An excited screech escaped its mandibles as it unfolded its wings from under its carapace and took to the skies, eager to dine once more on human flesh. But as it got closer it noticed that something was off with this human. It was much bigger than it had appeared from the ground, and its skin was an odd mixture of colours. Suddenly the Kamacuras realised the not-human wasn’t slowing down – and heading straight for it!

Something sharp stabbed into the Kamacuras’ thorax as the being flew past, causing the insect to lose control and plummet to the ground below. Its impact alerted the other two Kamacuras, who turned away from the rubble in time to see a shower of dirt rise into the air from the other side of a hill as their lookout made contact with solid ground. Screeching in surprise the two bugs scanned the area for the aggressor, expecting an attack from the giant bird they had seen prowling the coast of Sollgel. Instead they witnessed an extremely different creature touch down in front of them.

“SHIAH!”
Zone Fighter bouta lay the smackdown on those buzzing jabronis

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

… d-do you want to be the one to tell him, KaijuX, or should I?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Wait, that's going to be on the site soon? I wasn't aware of that. :P Still, depends on your definition of soon... And I have a feeling who it is. I don't think Zone Fighter goes "SHIAH!" ;)

Pair of kings.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Well shit...idk as much about tokusatsu superheroes like you do so I'm guessing Ultraseven

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

KaijuX wrote:Wait, that's going to be on the site soon? I wasn't aware of that. :P
It better be on the site soon if you value your genitals.

In all seriousness, I'm just going by estimates here. I wrote Gorosaurus vs. Varan in January last year and that got posted in September. I finished this match in December, and thus I figured I'd have to wait a similar amount of time to see it put on the site.

Again, throwing estimates out my ass :P

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Birdman wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Wait, that's going to be on the site soon? I wasn't aware of that. :P
It better be on the site soon if you value your genitals.

In all seriousness, I'm just going by estimates here. I wrote Gorosaurus vs. Varan in January last year and that got posted in September. I finished this match in December, and thus I figured I'd have to wait a similar amount of time to see it put on the site.

Again, throwing estimates out my ass :P
Yeah at this point its kinda random but I'm trying. KWC matches are now arriving at 3 a month so it should be a tad faster. :huge:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Should be 4. :lol: Well, unless you have a teaser, keep this to the General Discussion thread. Just continue where you left off here on there, so when people read years into the future, no one will understand. And by then, I will delete this comment so that way no one will ever know. :lol:

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gezora just stared at Gamera, too stupid to recognise the threat in front of it. Instead of attacking, Gezora raised one of his tentacles, waving it at Gamera in an almost friendly manner. Gamera blinked in confusion, not expecting this kind of reaction from the cuttlefish monster. Gingerly he waved his own arm back, returning Gezora’s greeting. The squid replied with a happy shriek, before returning to his previous task. Gamera snapped out of his confusion and watched as Gezora turned to retry extracting the humans of the subway. What was it doing? Did it not recognise the threat he posed? Burning hot plasma formed in the chelonian champion’s maw, signalling the advent of Gamera’s signature weapon. Gezora paid no attention to this phenomenon, too focused on his stomach to notice the danger - until an orb of plasma struck his side. Gezora shrieked, his skin burning, and spun around to face Gamera. His eyes narrowing angrily, Gezora let out another shriek, this time filled with rage, and charged the guardian, waving his tentacles menacingly. Gamera returned Gezora’s war cry with his own, and marched forward to meet the squid in combat.