Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

My idea for a Godzilla/Nadia crossover fanfic

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Title: Godzilla & Nadia: Rise of the Guardians

Setting: Not exactly based on any particular Godzilla continuity, though I imagine Bio/GhidoGoji design for Godzilla.

Story: Set in the late 1900s, the legendary empire of the lost continent of Mu return to threaten the world with domination, so our heroes must reunite and set out the search for the seemingly lost kingdom with the Gotengo ship. Along the way, they face threats such as Biollante, Ghidorah, etc, so they have to form an unexpected alliance with the Guardian Monsters: Godzilla, Mothra, Battra, Rodan, & Manda.

Infuences:
  • Atragon - Multiple plot elements such as the Mu empire, the Gotengo warship, and the Guardian sea serpent Kaiju Manda.
    Jan de Bont's Godzilla - Reimagining Godzilla as an artifical creation by Atlanteans to defend against invading monsters such as the Gryphon.
    GMK: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - The concept of guardian monsters such as Mothra.
Good Kaiju:
  • Godzilla
    Mothra
    Battra
    Rodan
    Manda
Evil Kaiju:
  • King Ghidorah
    Biollante
    Ebirah
    Gezora
    Ganimes
    Kamoebas
    The Gryphon
That's my idea so far. What do you think of such? Please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments down below. Thank you.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

Moth
G-Grasper

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Post by Moth »

I'm thinking of doing a Godzilla and Malachite (SU) fan fiction. I have some ideas but I wanna know how should they meet. I need some input.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions

Post by SonOfGorgo »

I just want to know what people think of my ideas, that's all.

Brian4205
Monsterland Worker

General Kaiju story Idea's

Post by Brian4205 »

Hey guy's, I was just thinking the other day, what interesting Kaiju story could I write if I ever took the opportunity. I'll write my Idea bellow, but I kind of think it will be fun to hear everyone's idea as well, so, if anyone will please share your own Kaiju idea's below.

I decided I would love to see one take place on a small island town several miles from Boston during winter during the late 1800's early 1900's. They survive off of fishing and trade, but because of the time of year, they don't have many outsiders coming and going. One morning a giant, quadruped looking like a cross between a mosasaur and a tiger burst from the ocean and travels inland, destroying the harbor, and the majority of the towns boats, save for a couple of boats moored on a private dock on the other side of the island. The majority of the town flees to the owner of the private dock's mansion, as the creature uses the town as refuge. The owner of the mansion is a wealth trader, and grants permission to the local law enforcement to use one of his boats to get the message to mainland that some giant creature has invaded the town. The ship set's sail, but is quickly sunk by some unseen threat.

At first the town believes the boat was sunk by the reef or even some super weapon, but the trader, and many of the older seamen speculate that it is an even lager creature that had cased the one residing in the town onto shore. Seeing as how using the remaining boats is almost certain doom, a few of the town men decide to use the old coal mine tunnels to take them past the town so that they can use the light house to try and send a message to the mainland using Morse code. The men make it to the light house, noting that the creature has already exhausted the towns food stores. They turn the light on, and begin trying to signal the mainland. As the night grows longer, they have yet to receive a response, but notice something moving towards land. The frame of a massive creature rise's out of the water, and the men turn off the light, for fear that it might attract the beast. The monster stands on two legs, and even though it's in the water, it see's eye to eye with the men in the light house. It has a long pointed snout, and teeth like a mako shark, with eye's on the side of it's head, long colorless tendrils hang from the back of it's head like hair, but they move like snakes attempting to break free, It's neck sports a row of gills, it's torso is thin and muscular with membranes that look like fins hanging from it's back and sides, it's arms long and it's hands webbed, its legs sturdy and the beast has a tail with both a set of vertical and horizontal fins that seemed to be able to retract and extend at will. The men cower in fear as the beast takes two steps onto land, it's webbed feet spraying sand into the ocean. It just stares towards the town and sniffs loudly.

At the mansion, the survivors can see the beast's outline, it's glowing white eyes, are it's only visible point. The beast turns and begins it's return to the ocean, but it's tail crashes into the light house, and sends it falling into the ocean below. The next day, the rich man and the few remaining men are searching the debris for signs of the lost men, the foot prints left on the beach below being big enough to hold the gathered men. They return to the mansion, and with supplies running out, create a plan. The men will sneak into the town and set up as many gun powder bombs, and douse as much of the excess oil they have while the beast sleeps before it wakes up. They hope that the explosion will cause the creature to cry out in pain so that it's predator will come ashore seeking the wounded beast giving them a chance to escape. The woman and children will prepare the three remaining boats for the journey to the mainland.

The men set to work, turning their beloved town into a bomb, but the fuss awakens the creature. It begins to grab men using its tongue like a giant frog. The rich man and an old see dog seem to be all that's left, so the devise a plan to run in opposite directions and try to get the fire started. The rich man gets caught by the tongue, but the sea dog manages to set off the explosion, causing the creature to bite it's own tongue off. The man struggles to free himself, but see's the great predator coming through the fire like a saurian devil. He escapes and begins his long sprint back toward the boats, but the creatures tries to escape in that direction as well. The man takes shelter in the mine shaft as he see's the beast tackled into his mansion by the larger creature, who produces claws from it's webbed hands and begins to tear into the beast. The struggling monster manages to escape briefly and dive towards the fleeing ships. The splash send most of the ships careening in separate directions, but it doesn't matter as soon as the predator arrives. The struggle destroys two of the boat's with the third escaping from the fountains of red spilling into the ocean. The predator feast's on the smaller creature, and the membranes on it's back extend revealing themselves as some sort of under water propulsion fins. The beast sinks beneath the waves returning to the deep with the carcass while the rich man watches on from the cliff. He turns back to the ruins off his mansion, where one of the predators teeth, the size of the man himself is lodged into his former porch.

Hope you guys like it, I'm excited to hear some of yours!!!

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Deleted
Last edited by godzillafan1954 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Rallen16229
Yojimbo

Post by Rallen16229 »

I see potential in that idea, but definitely needs tweaking!
Creator of "Daikaiju Showdown" Fan Card Game

[border]Opinions are Like Assholes, Everyone's got em and they all stink!![/border]

[border]日本語の勉強中です!!!!
東宝王国の皆さん、頑張ってね!!! :)
[/border]

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Rallen16229 wrote:I see potential in that idea, but definitely needs tweaking!
You're talking about my idea, yes?
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

How come no-one's talking about my ideas?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

SonOfGorgo wrote:How come no-one's talking about my ideas?
Because they're not good.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Birdman wrote:
Because they're not good.
You're not either, you ugly clit-repelling, worthless low life, good-for-nothing, miserable piece of shit.
(I'm only joking bro. I don't mean that)

And don't worry SOG, your ideas are pretty cool.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

godzillafan1954 wrote:And don't worry SOG, your ideas are pretty cool.
Cheers mate, which one do you like the best?

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

SonOfGorgo wrote:
I think Godzilla Prime is the best. Godzilla X Gamera X Gyaos: Giant Monster Wars is my second favorite though. I'm not interested in Pokémon. But I like the creativity! And the Godzilla & Nadia: Rise of the Guardians sounds like it's gonna be good.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Birdman, Godzillafan1954. I see the each of you going at it one more time, I'm giving you two a day's vacation from this thread and referring you to the mods and admins for a warning.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:
I think Godzilla Prime is the best. Godzilla X Gamera X Gyaos: Giant Monster Wars is my second favorite though. I'm not interested in Pokémon. But I like the creativity! And the Godzilla & Nadia: Rise of the Guardians sounds like it's gonna be good.
Cheers, keep in mind though, Godzilla Prime (or alternatively Godzilla: Calling All Monsters) was merely an idea I had for a Godzilla TV anime series. But I'm glad you're approving my Godzilla/Gamera crossover, as well as my Godzilla/Nadia crossover (which I've slightly retitled to Godzilla and Nadia: Battle of the Guardians). Are there any advice, criticism, praise, anything you'd like to say for my two fanfics?

Edit: I've also thought up an idea for a Godzilla/Astro Boy crossover.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

GodzillavsJason wrote:Birdman, Godzillafan1954. I see the each of you going at it one more time, I'm giving you two a day's vacation from this thread and referring you to the mods and admins for a warning.
Ok.
1. I was the one starting shit. Birdman didn't do anything.
2. I did say I was just joking. -_-
3. Please don't hurt me.

Added in 47 seconds:
SonOfGorgo wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote: Cheers mate, which one do you like the best?
Cheers, keep in mind though, Godzilla Prime (or alternatively Godzilla: Calling All Monsters) was merely an idea I had for a Godzilla TV anime series. But I'm glad you're approving my Godzilla/Gamera crossover, as well as my Godzilla/Nadia crossover (which I've slightly retitled to Godzilla and Nadia: Battle of the Guardians). Are there any advice, criticism, praise, anything you'd like to say for my two fanfics?

Edit: I've also thought up an idea for a Godzilla/Astro Boy crossover.
PM me

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Well, probably the main reason would be due to the fact that you've posted three ideas, and that's really been about it. There's been a little expanding, but not much else has been done. Ideas are beautiful, but even better when we see them at the peak. Any of the regulars will tell ya that the best situation when it comes to writing is simply just start, and not wait for approval. The second, is that they all seem to be crossovers of some sort of another, and that can impact potential viewership and interest.

Taking a look at them, the one that I like most is Godzilla and Nadia: Rise of the Guardians. The best advice that I could give ya is that, if it's a crossover, drop the Nadia part. I frankly have no idea what it is, and if you replaced them with either a crew of existing kaiju film heroic humans or a new original crew, it could work pretty well in your favor. It's kaiju roster is diverse, and yet simple enough that the battles should be plenty flexible without having to worry about spare bodies.

Mastergodzilla
GPN Volunteer

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Post by Mastergodzilla »

Um, I don't know where to ask this some I'm asking it here, but can we do videos?
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1qg2 ... 4JEFNvBhCw

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

DinoMaster wrote:Taking a look at them, the one that I like most is Godzilla and Nadia: Rise of the Guardians. The best advice that I could give ya is that, if it's a crossover, drop the Nadia part. I frankly have no idea what it is, and if you replaced them with either a crew of existing kaiju film heroic humans or a new original crew, it could work pretty well in your favor. It's kaiju roster is diverse, and yet simple enough that the battles should be plenty flexible without having to worry about spare bodies.
Just to recap, Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water is this interesting anime from 1990 or 91, it's from the same creators who went on to direct Shin Godzilla (Hideaki Anno and Shinji Higuchi).

Added in 8 hours 30 minutes 1 second:
I've also thought up two prequels to Godzilla x Gamera x Gyaos: Giant Monster Wars, respectively titled Anguirus 2000 and Varan vs. Megaguirus. This could help establish both Kaiju into what I'm calling, the "Kaneko Godzilla-Gamera fanon universe".

Summary for Anguirus 2000
This fanfic ignores all the other Godzilla movies featuring Anguirus except for Godzilla Raids Again, but instead of Godzilla being the victor, it was Anguirus. He had dissappeared ever since. Now it's July 2000, and the Guardian of the Sea himself soon returns from his icy slumber (pun intended).
Earlier that week, a 60 million year old rock was discovered. Without warning it begins to float and heads for a meeting with Anguirus in Tokai Mura.
Anguirus senses danger and tears the rock apart to reveal a UFO! This UFO blows Anguirus back into the sea with a hyperblaster but lands and ceases all activities due to the damage caused by the opposing Kaiju.
Later, the UFO takes off for Shinjuku where the final battle between the UFO and Anguirus takes place. The UFO transforms into a monster dubbed Orga and resumes attacks on Anguirus. Can Anguirus defeat the strange alien creature?

Synopsis for Varan vs. Megaguirus
This opens with a prologue set in November 1993, 35 years after the events of Varan the Unbelievable. A team of scientists, agents and explorers led by Prof. Yoshizawa and Dr. Serizawa (maybe appearing in Anguirus 2000) find a massive cave/cavern in Siberia and discover a skeleton resembling Rodan (an homage to the original 1956 film, in which the Meganulon debuted) and another resembling Megaguirus.
Next to such is an egg that apparently hatched some time before the humans opened up the cave/cavern. Natives witnessed it leave its tomb but are too frightened to speak of it, similar to the original 1958 Varan film.
Yoshizawa & Serizawa note that the egg only hatched days prior then turn their attention to a giant hole in the earth where the creature flew off. Then a nearby nuclear plant is not only destroyed by the new creature, but also by Varan.
Eight years later (in November 2001, a year after Anguirus 2000 and before Giant Monsters All-Out Attack), a man named Masato, who actually witnessed the events when Varan destroy the aforementioned plant back then (and was driven nearly insane by just the sight of Varan alone), tries to prove that it wasn't a natural disaster and that it's being covered up by authorities. He; along with Takehiro, Naomi, Hiroshi & Mayu (the protagonists of Anguirus 2000), go back to the sight of the plant and find they've an egg similar to the last one, which soon hatches and the monster dubbed Megaguirus gets loose.
Next is the exposition scene; we learn that after the Megaguirus hatched in the cave/cavern, it travelled to the plant to nest there. But Varan showed up and killed it, unintentionally destroying the plant in the process. An egg was unknowingly left behind and survived.
This is when the humans discuss not only Varan's appearance, but also the recent events of the Heisei Gamera films and Anguirus 2000. Yoshizawa and Serizawa theorise that these events and monsters are possibly linked and that the three (Varan, Gamera & Anguirus) were keeping Earth, nature, life itself, etc in balance.
Later on, Megaguirus terrorises Tibet but Varan intervenes and stop the Queen in time but she escapes. Then in Taiwen, Varan & Megaguirus have their final match, from which the Guardian of the Sky himself rises triumphant. He takes off into the air once more as our human heroes look on in awe.

*sighs* Anyway, those were the drafted plots for my prequels. What do you think? Constructive criticism, advice on improving, etc, are allowed.

Added in 21 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds:
Overtime I've thought up dozen of ideas for Godzilla fanfics, and here they are. I'll categorise them into different timelines:

The Showa timeline:
  • Godzilla vs. the Mysterians: Earth Defence Force
    Ten years after their first attempt, the Mysterians return for another invasion. Luckily, humanity can rely on the combined efforts of Godzilla, Anguirus & Rodan.
    Godzilla vs. Rogue Monster Maguma
    One year after the events of Gorath, another Maguma emerges and terrorises a base in the North Pole, but Godzilla, Varan & Mothra arrive to intervene.
    Dracula vs. Godzilla (Alternative title: Dracula Conquers the World)
    An irradicated vampire bat is discovered by scientists, but when the creature dubbed 'Dracula' grows too large and starts to feed on humans, humanity must rely on the combined efforts of Godzilla and Baragon.
    Godzilla, Kamoebas, Ganimes, Gezora: Great Battle of the North Seas
    17 years since the events of Space Amoeba, Gezora & Ganimes are brought back to life by the Xiliens, so Godzilla must team up with Kamoebas to stop the newly-revived Yog monsters.
    Godzilla vs. Mutant Starfish Monster Hitodah
    A starfish living in the sea mutates into a giant monster after heavy exposure to pollution. The creature eventually ends up battling Godzilla.
    Great Monster Battle: Godzilla vs. Redmoon (Alternative title: Godzilla, Redmoon, Erabus, Hafun: Extraterrestrial Monsters)
    A creature emerges from the moon's surface and quickly flies down to Earth. Upon landing, the creature is spotted and dubbed Redmoon. Almost simultaneously, another monster appears from Habu Island, located in the Okinawa chain. This second creature is given the name Erabus.
    The Japanese Self Defence Force feels that the appearance of the two kaiju is a perfect opportunity to lead the monsters together so that they will kill one another. The plan is a success, as they are able to lure the two monsters together; however, instead of fighting the two monsters mate, as it's discovered that Redmoon and Erabus are male and female of the same species. Shortly after mating, Erabus gives birth to small creature called Hafun.
    While the SDF is trying to figure out what to do with with the creatures, Hafun is kidnapped by an entrepreneur with the hopes of displaying the creature for profits. Unfortunately, Hafun dies in the process of being moved, causing Redmoon and Erabus to go berserk and begin laying waste to the cities in Okinawa. However, Godzilla, Anguirus & Kumonga arrive on the scene and manage to defeat both Redmoon and Erabus, putting an end to the destruction.
    Godzilla vs. the Space Monsters: Earth Defence Directive

Godzilla vs. Mechanical Monster Gaurgan
    The Garuga Aliens, using their monster Garugan, lay siege to Earth. It's up to Godzilla, Mothra and Anguirus to stop the assault, resulting in a climatic final battle in Zanpamisaki, Okinawa.
The Heisei timeline:
  • Godzilla vs. Orochi
    Set years after Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, an ancient demon known as Orochi awakens after many millennia. So Godzilla Junior, Battra, Mothra, Rodan, M.O.G.U.E.R.A. II, Anguirus must work together to stop this monster and save the Earth.
The GXM timeline:
  • Mothra vs. Hedorah: Operation Chernobyl
    In the year 1978, an alien dubbed 'Hedorah' arrives to Earth to feed on its pollution. But Mothra, along with Rodan & Kamoebas, shall intervene to protect the good Earth from Hedorah's foul tyranny.

Mothra vs. Bagan: Battle for Earth
    Set in 1990, twelve years attack Hedorah's counterattack, a greater threat emerges.; an ancient demon known as Bagan. So Mothra, Rodan & Kamoebas return to stop his eternal rampage.

Godzilla Against Megalon: X Termination Strategy
    Set in 2006, five years after the events of GXM, the G-Graspers are eventually equipped with a new weapon in the form of Kiryu (a mechanical clone of Godzilla with a new version of the Dimension Tide built-in). But little would anyone expect, an even bigger threats prepares to terrorise and conquer Japan once and for all; Megalon and his loyal swarm of Kamacuras.
    Soon, the G-Graspers must form an unlikely alliance with the very creature they were originally created to destroy, Godzilla. Along with some unexpected allies, Mothra & Kamoebas, they must fight together to stop the menance of Megalon before it's too late!
The Kaneko-Gamera-GMK timeline:
  • Godzilla X Gamera X Gyaos: Giant Monster Wars
    Set in 2005, six years since the events of Gamera 3 and three years since the events of GMK.
    After Gamera seemingly rid the world of the Gyaos at the cliffhanger of Gamera 3, a lone specimen escapes and flees to an unknown island, to grow and evolve into something far stronger than before. Just when Japan finally found peace after Godzilla's seemingly defeat, two new monsters named Barugon and Jiger appear and attack Odaiba.
    Gamera, Varan and Anguirus soon awaken in response to this new attack.
    Zilla Junior arrives just then, having travelled from New York City through Mexico to Japan to help Gamera battle against Barugon and Jiger.
    Baragon and Mothra are reborn, but while Ghidorah regenerates, a colony of microscopic Precambrian crustaceans enter his body and eventually take control of such.
    Godzilla returns once more, this time, he seems to be possessed by a different, single yet familiar spirit, one that would be revealed later on.
    At first, when Godzilla and Gamera meet for the first time, they mistake each other for a threat and eventually fight.
    Viras, Guiron and Zigra soon appear and attack, but Varan, Anguirus, Baragon and Mothra eventually unite and fight together to stop the new threats.
    When Ghidorah finally returns, he's no longer a Guardian Monster, as he suddenly reeks even more havoc than even Gyaos, Legion, Iris and Godzilla ever did before, and is somehow absorbing all nearby oxygen.
    The last Gyaos from before finally reappears, in a form more powerful than Super or Hyper Gyaos, a form known as Ultra Gyaos.
    Afterwards, Godzilla and Gamera finally choose to set their differences aside and team up, not only with each other but also with the other Guardians, to battle against the real greater threats. The final battle takes place in Shikoku, between Godzilla, Gamera, Varan, Anguirus, Baragon, Mothra, and Zilla Junior, against Possessed Ghidorah, Barugon, Ultra Gyaos, Viras, Guiron, Jiger, and Zigra.
    Jiger ends up becoming the first to be defeated, as Mothra distracts and blinds it, Anguirus would crush and impale Jiger in his "spike ball form". Next to be defeated is Barugon, as he nearly strangles and freezes Baragon with his tongue. Zilla Junior would cut the tongue in half, as Varan would stab the giant reptile in the head. Guiron ends up getting his head-blade stuck in a cliff before ending up decapitated by Godzilla atomic fire breath. Viras and Zigra both end up getting blazed alive by Zilla Junior. And finally, Godzilla slays Ultra Gyaos by firing his atomic breath into the giant bat's mouth a la Gareth Edwards 2014 reboot.
    Godzilla, Gamera and Zilla Junior would unite their breaths of fire at the still possessed Ghidorah and eventually destroy him, or so they think. As Ghidorah's flesh gets peeled and burnt away, the crustaceans within fuse together to take on a new form, Destoroyah...
    It's here that Destoroyah reveal his intent on absorbing all the oxygen left on Earth to survive and become even more stronger. As he already became too powerful even for all seven Guardians, Godzilla and Gamera choose to sacrifice themselves to defeat him, by combining their spirits and imploding their bodies. They succeed, as Destoroyah ends up turning into a statue of solid oxygen that evenutally crumbles and disintregrates, restoring the air to Earth.
    In a surprise twist, not only does Gamera's spirit still live on, but also the spirit that brought Godzilla back this time is revealed to be Dr. Serizawa, who turnt out to be bent on destroying what he unintentionally created (Destoroyah) with his Oxygen Destroyer. Because he completed such in the form of the monster he once killed with that very same device (ironic, I know), his soul's finally at rest as he ascends to Heaven at last.
    In the end, the victorious surving Kaiju; Varan, Anguirus, Baragon, Mothra and Zilla Junior bid farewell to the saluting humans as they travel to the ocean and the horizon. And just when we think that Godzilla and Gamera are really gone for good, a few years later pass and two large different eggs wash ashore. Hinting that maybe, just maybe, they'll return...
The Kiryu Saga timeline:
  • Moguera X Titanosaurus X Ebirah: SDF Commando Mission
    Set in 2006, two years since Tokyo S.O.S., new greater threats emerge: Titanosaurus, Megaguirus, & Ebirah. So the JXSDF create a new mecha named M.O.G.U.E.R.A. (Mobile Operation Godzilla Universal Expert Robot Aero-type) to fight off these new monsters. Akane Yashiro & Yoshito Chujo must work together with some new recruits: Akira Yuki, Kiyoshi Sato, Koji Shinjo, & Miki Saegusa. Ebirah is eventually killed in the climax by Moguera's Absolute Zero Cannon, but Titanosaurus & Megaguirus flee and live to fight another day.

Godzilla X Gezora X Battra: Osaka S.O.S.
    One year after the defeat of Ebirah, Titanosaurus & Megaguirus seek revenge on Japan. This time, Gezora & Ganimes appear to reek havoc as well. Fearing that the Mothra larvae aren't strong enough to handle four monsters at once, the Shobijin call upon a ancient guardian who co-existed with Mothra once and will be revealed later. Meanwhile, a dying Anguirus (from an attempted attack from Titanosaurus and Ganimes) discovers a familiar Kaiju trapped in silk and cables from a decaying mecha, it tries to free the poor monster before taking its last breath of life. At one point, the larvae attempt to take down Titanosaurus with their webbing silk, it seems to work at first as the aquatic dinosaur falls down unconscious. But the creature tricks the larvae by suddenly waking up and biting onto one of the larvae, injuring it gravely. Just when the cruel sea monster nearly kills the innocent larva, a metallic object hits Titanosaurus in the head, it's the decayed head of Kiryu. A booming footstep is heard, Titanosaurus turns to see what it is, it turns out to be his old familiar rival, Godzilla.
    The larvae are then saved by their father, Battra, who takes them back to infant island for healing. The dying larva attempts to make a cocoon before finally healing as its transforms into a new Imago Mothra as last.
    Godzilla, Moguera, Battra, the Imago Mothra, & the still-larva Mothra finally team up at last as they fight against Titanosaurus, Megaguirus, Gezora, Ganimes. Our heroes emerge victorious as Godzilla finally slays Titanosaurus, it's oldest rival, Moguera finishes off Gezora & Ganimes,. and Megaguirus flees once again. Godzilla finally leaves in peace, as Battra and its two daughters do the same.

Godzilla X King Ghidorah X Mothra: Final Monster Wars
    One after the defeat of Titanosaurus, Megaguirus returns for its last stand. This time, she's teaming up with King Ghidorah.
Those are my ideas so far, what do you think? Which one did you think are the best? Please leave your thoughts, advice, opinions and even ideas of your own in the comments down below. Thank you and cheers.
- H.R.C. Stanley
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hrcstanley

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Ideas for a GMK follow-up story

Post by SonOfGorgo »

This thread's for anyone who wish to express their ideas on a story that would follow up on the GMK storyline.

My idea would be also a follow-up to the Heisei Gamera trilogy, where the last swarm of Gyaos and a resurrected Ghidorah rampage across the Pacific. But Gamera, Varan, Anguirus and Zilla Junior battle back against the threats. Eventually, not only do Baragon and Mothra return to life, but Godzilla rises once more.

That's my idea so far, what are yours? Feel free to tell such in the comment section down below. Thank you.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Ideas for a follow-up story to Godzilla vs. Megaguirus

Post by SonOfGorgo »

This thread's for anyone who wish to express their ideas on a story that would follow up on the storyline of Godzilla vs. Megaguirus.

My idea: Five years after the events of GXM, the G-Graspers are eventually equipped with a new weapon in the form of Kiryu (a mechanical clone of Godzilla with a new version of the Dimension Tide built-in). But little would anyone expect, an even bigger threats prepares to terrorise and conquer Japan once and for all; Megalon and his loyal swarm of Kamacuras. Soon, the G-Graspers must form an unlikely alliance with the very creature they were originally created to destroy, Godzilla. Along with some unexpected allies, Mothra & Kamoebas, they must fight together to stop the menance of Megalon before it's too late!

That's my idea so far, what are yours? Feel free to tell such in the comment section down below. Thank you.