Shin Godzilla Merchandise

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Merchandise

Post by SpaceG92 »

Gahdzilluh wrote:Can someone put out the link so i can enter to win that shin g! Thanks in advance

The things a fucking beast
Can't, unless you have a good friend. You need to be in Japan and purchase a ticket.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

I'm gonna hate to see the price of that thing once it hits the aftermarket.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

Being Sakai's work, odds are an SHMA will be just about a shrunken version with better paint and detail.

Like I said, Banprestos are nice but I'd be shocked if it looks AS good as the photo, Sakai's dream book features the 54 Banpresto used and there was a drop in quality of fine details.

Gahdzilluh
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gahdzilluh »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Gahdzilluh wrote:Can someone put out the link so i can enter to win that shin g! Thanks in advance

The things a skreeonking beast
Can't, unless you have a good friend. You need to be in Japan and purchase a ticket.
blast

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

I can't post the picture but a banner here with a side shot of the vinyl.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... re/.101114

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

GFAN198423 wrote:I can't post the picture but a banner here with a side shot of the vinyl.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Living Corpse wrote:
GFAN198423 wrote:I can't post the picture but a banner here with a side shot of the vinyl.

looks real nice, mmmhmmm
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

Mike Johnson on Club Tokyo wrote:Banpresto lottery breakdown

The new lottery figures come in an assortment of 80 pieces roughly 620 yen each. You can see the numbers on the picture. Yes they used an old picture for the new Godzilla. So only 3 of the 80 will be the new Godzilla figure which is roughly 14 inches head to tail. Hopefully there will be some direct sales but for now I would not expect to pay 620 yen.

http://www.bpnavi.jp/kuji/item/1569

...So, Banpresto is releasing an assortment of products, among which will be scattered some of the Shingoji figures.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Rody wrote:

The new lottery figures come in an assortment of 80 pieces roughly 620 yen each. You can see the numbers on the picture. Yes they used an old picture for the new Godzilla. So only 3 of the 80 will be the new Godzilla figure which is roughly 14 inches head to tail. Hopefully there will be some direct sales but for now I would not expect to pay 620 yen.

...So, Banpresto is releasing an assortment of products, among which will be scattered some of the Shingoji figures.
Is..is that the 12 Inch KiryuGoji figure?!
Godzilla

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

g2vd wrote:
Rody wrote:

Is..is that the 12 Inch KiryuGoji figure?!
Apparently that's just a placeholder for the upcoming Shin figure. Weird, I know.

Are those "mounted" Godzilla heads? That's a pretty sick idea. Wonder how big they are.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Oh right, why was my joke deleted?

Showa Gojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by Showa Gojira »

That banpresto figure is looking awesome! Can't wait to see more like the monster arts and the bandai figures. Also curious if we'll get any chibi shin Gojira toys. :)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:40 pm
Best kaiju game ever. Like, seriously, awesome to play and full of cool little nods to the films that make it up. Ten out of ten. Worth waiting for.

"GODZILLA - ULTRAMAN - GAMERA: ALL MONSTERS ATTACK!"
http://kaijubeatemup.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vZKr ... XgWG0hADNA
The Thread: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... =19&t=5609

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Preorders are up for the MM reissues and the Big 12" figures.

Monster King Series: Mecha Godzilla
Monster King Series: Godzilla Final Wars

Movie Monster Series: Millennium Godzilla
Movie Monster Series: Mecha Godzilla 2004

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

A new mini promotional poster/flyer is being handed out at Japanese theaters. Just grabbed two on Ebay.
ImageImage

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Can't wait to see what the advance art poster looks like.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

Living Corpse wrote:Oh right, why was my joke deleted?
Jokes tend to get you banned.
Just look at what happened to Jomei
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

F4ZaTE_X wrote:
Jokes tend to get you banned.
Just look at what happened to Jomei
That's not why Jomei was banned, by the way.

Also, constant spam posting will get you warning. You were just told and warned about this. Do you want another?
I did some digging in the logs, if you posted it on/after April 14th, I didn't see a record involving your name. Maybe the forum hick-uped?
Merchandise talk. Who's ready to get their wallet bled this summer? Not this guy <---

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

I'm excited to see what comes out of this, though Godzilla 2014 was a let down cuz it seemed like maybe 50% of what we saw for tentative merchandise ever made it to shelves.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

GFAN198423 wrote:Godzilla 2014 was a let down cuz it seemed like maybe 50% of what we saw for tentative merchandise ever made it to shelves.
SciFi Japan published an extensive list with pictures, and while I can't attest to every single t-shirt and button shown, I've personally seen most of the products available for sale. What other merchandise do you recall seeing, that you believe was never released?

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

G1985 wrote:
GFAN198423 wrote:Godzilla 2014 was a let down cuz it seemed like maybe 50% of what we saw for tentative merchandise ever made it to shelves.
SciFi Japan published an extensive list with pictures, and while I can't attest to every single t-shirt and button shown, I've personally seen most of the products available for sale. What other merchandise do you recall seeing, that you believe was never released?
NECA had a slew of products shown off that they never produced, and specifically I can't name them all but seemed like a lot of shirts and clothing items that didn't seem to hit stores, at least common American stores where I know to look for such things. It did seem like a fair amount may have only landed in the UK, but being an American looking for merchandise for an American film, it would have been nice if it were more globally available.

I doubt anything out of this movie won't be available, I think we get more glimpse at proposed merchandise with American productions where with Toho, what we see will be approved and in production to hit stores or be given out.