K.W.C. Error Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C. Error Thread

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Mandacuras wrote:
Birdman wrote:
KaijuX wrote:With the coming of Destoroyah vs. Bagan, I found out that the winner/draw doesn't always take you to the proper monster. And DvB isn't the only match that suffers from this. I will list them all below.

Godzilla vs. Dogora - http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/match_108.htm
Winner: Godzilla
Leads To: Ultraman

Godzilla vs. Utsuno Ikusagami - http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/match_112.htm
Winner: Godzilla

Megaguirus vs. Monster X - http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/match_117.html
Winner: Megaguirus

Destoroyah vs. Bagan - http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/match_143.html
Winner: Destoroyah
Leads To: Manda

Just thought I'd point that out. ;)
No, I think you'll find those links are all correct.

Ultraman always wins. ;)
I don't agree completely. Remember when he lost to King Kong and when he lost to Gyaos? (That was certainly unexpected.)
He was joking bruh. Lol

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

Really?
I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest...and neither will you.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Mandacuras wrote:Really?
Yes lol

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

Okay then.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest...and neither will you.

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

What can I say? Whenever I have something on my mind, and someone already has complied, I'll be there to file in.

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

When I read the recent match, I noticed a bunch of errors of the spelling variety and some words that weren't placed like they should be. Someone help me find them?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Mandacuras wrote:When I read the recent match, I noticed a bunch of errors of the spelling variety and some words that weren't placed like they should be. Someone help me find them?
We don't do edits to the matches themselves once edited. You could ask to edit typos on the banners (which has happened once with Match 98, IIRC), but again, the mistakes of the matches are not going to be touched upon.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

KaijuX wrote:
Mandacuras wrote:When I read the recent match, I noticed a bunch of errors of the spelling variety and some words that weren't placed like they should be. Someone help me find them?
We don't do edits to the matches themselves once edited. You could ask to edit typos on the banners (which has happened once with Match 98, IIRC), but again, the mistakes of the matches are not going to be touched upon.
Okay, I understand.

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

Happy April Fools Day!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

All of the KWC matches are now all written in stupidly large text, at least on mobile.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Birdman wrote:All of the KWC matches are now all written in stupidly large text, at least on mobile.
Checked on my phone and it looks fine by me. I'll bug a few friends to see what size it is on theirs to verify. By chance, what phone are you using and are you using any special zoom features or something like that?
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

We'll actually I'm on iPad, but I figured it works the same as mobile. And. O, I'm not using any zoom features as far as I know.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I don understand how Kiryu won Match 153 - when Kiryu wasn't IN Match 153. You may wanna fix that in the Statistics thread.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Zilla isn't listed as being in Match 153 in the Roster Statistics.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Zilla isn't listed as being in Match 153 in the Roster Statistics.
153 is Dogora vs. Mothra Leo, bro. No Zilla there. ;) Pretty sure you meant 150.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

So now because it's relevant...

Moguera has magically become Megalon for some reason. This needs to be updated. :P

Pair of kings.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Good news, everyone! Moguera has been fixed! He's no longer trying to be Megalon!

...Except that now he *wants* to be Mothra Leo instead. Clicking the '[full list]' button leads to Mothra Leo Imago's page, which obviously shouldn't be the case. :lol:

Pair of kings.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Really wish they'd get rid of Ultraman Jack and Ultraman Powered from the match banners that Ultraman's in... I know someone said 'Oh, we just lump them together cause they're seriously just the same character.' Except they're not. Multiple times Jack and Ultraman have stood side by side. Same with Powered. You lump Godzilla's incarnations together, yeah, cause it's seriously, just the same character. It's not the same with the Ultras.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Those are probably general mistakes. No banner artist is perfect. If you're going that far, might as well edit the King Caesar vs. Godzilla AND the Gaira vs. Manda matches, as those banners have the wrong incarnations of Caesar and Manda respectively.

UPDATE:
Mecha-King Ghidorah's link leads to Zilla in Match 165.

Pair of kings.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

KaijuX wrote:Those are probably general mistakes. No banner artist is perfect. If you're going that far, might as well edit the King Caesar vs. Godzilla AND the Gaira vs. Manda matches, as those banners have the wrong incarnations of Caesar and Manda respectively.

UPDATE:
Mecha-King Ghidorah's link leads to Zilla in Match 165.
But unlike the Ultras, those are literally the same character, just a different generation/form.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.