Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

Post by Breakdown »

The new creature's head thrashed wildly as Monster X gripped it's thick neck. Though it was used to the low-oxygen conditions of it's subterranean world, the choking still caused a great deal of discomfort. The beast pushed forward, dragging Monster X with it in a show of immense strength despite it's size. Pulling it's right arm back, the creature extended out it's middle and longest clawed finger and thrust it forward, directly into Monster X's abdomen where it's body armor was scarce. Thanks to the size difference between it and Monster X, this was made all the more easy. The creature's sharp claws slowly began to slip through Monster X's slimy alien flesh. The creature pulled it's sharp claws back out and then slashed the open wound with his left, then his right again with the intent of disemboweling the alien.

The creature was now in full attack mode. While it attempted to gut Monster X it also tried to free itself from his grip so it could teach this creature a lesson it would never forget.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Just as Reven'dor believed. Gigan did not retaliate. Gigan was different, he seemed to just want to be left alone. Gigan was probably innocent. Was it necessary to take jim down. Or did the armed forces simply hate Gigan for being a kaiju? Reven'dor turned his head towards Gotengo and Moguera as well. Maybe, the real enemies where the ones acting as if they were heroes.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Another blip suddenly appeared on Kenichi's screen, again in the city of Rio. He frowned upon the site and started chewing on his bottom lip. That made three Kaiju in the exact same place now, and two of G-forces own units; along with another unknown signature. Kenichi truly felt bad for the people of Brazil, they didn't ask for any of this and still had to pay the price. What could have been next, Godzilla himself? Kenichi quickly shook away the thought, as even if he wished to find where the beast has gone, he didn't wish for him to come back and burn humanity to the ground.

He reached up and removed his glasses, setting them down and allowing for his eyes to rest from the intensely bright monitor. With a sigh, Kenichi dug through his pant pocket and pulled out his phone. One missed call from Ryioko flashed brightly in his face upon waking the screen. He knew she was constantly worrying about him after everything that's happened, and rightfully so. Kenichi hasn't been the same since that faithful day. Under each smile, every laugh, and every lame joke, was a broken and terrified husk of a man. Riyoko couldn't see it because Kenichi didn't want for her to, he needed to remain strong for the both of them; as harder as it was to keep going every passing day. With that, Kenichi returns his phone back into his pocket, puts his glasses back on, and gets back to work.

Get up. The time has come. Retake what is rightfully yours. Take your revenge. GET UP.

Godzilla's ember colored eyes shot open with renewed vigor and purpose. He flexed his massive claws, bawling them up into tight fists, and bared his razor sharp fangs before letting loose a soundless bellow. The beast was growing stronger and stronger by the day, and becoming increasingly restless from being in the now death trap that was the Mariana Trench. His instincts told him to return to the surface and reclaim his lost territory, while simultaneously showing these various pretenders what hell truly felt like. Godzilla was an incredibly stubborn and headstrong creature however, even towards his own instincts; even if they were exactly right. Man's permanent mistake would rise once again, and the clock was now ticking faster than ever. Just a little ways to go and Godzilla would be ready to take back what was rightfully his.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

The Gotengo rocked as it was hit by Gigan and fired Gotengo's maser back at Gigan.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan fell back after being hit by the Gotengo's blast. He stood up, shifting slightly, then smacked the Gotengo as hard as possible.
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

It was this move that alarmed the crew of MOGUERA. They hadn't attacked prior, as they were unsure of whether or not Gigan and this new monster were allies or enemies. Now they felt certain on the matter.

"Ready the spiral grenade missiles," Fukazawa said.

"Spiral grenade missiles, fire!" Hiroshi said, as he hit the firing button. At that moment, MOGUERA's cone-shaped hands opened up and revealed two large missiles, each tipped with three sharp ends meant to burrow into a monster's hide, and explode at the opportune time. The missiles were fired, each moving at Gigan with a terrific speed. Within seconds, the missiles hit their target, and drilled slightly into Gigan's scaly flesh before detonating with large explosions, causing him to severely rear in pain, and fall over.

"Direct hit!" Hiroshi said.

"Good, now activate the movement system. We going to need to move to effectively fight," Fukazawa replied.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan growled at the Moguera. He had hoped it wouldn't do anything, but now he was pissed. He was bleeding and in pain, something he hoped to avoid this time. Furious, he ran and rammed his scythe hand as deep as possible into the Moguera's stomach area, and then tore it out in a shower of sparks. He turned and looked at the damage for a second, then backed up, preparing to take flight as soon as possible.
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The crew of MOGUERA was too fast. They fired the machine's plasma laser cannons at Gigan while still in close distance, causing him to stumble back.

"Activating feet treads and maser cannon!" Yasuaki said. With that, the machine began to move backwards, and a part of the machine's chest opened, exposing the weapon. While in reverse, MOGUERA's maser cannon then fired at Gigan, causing the cyborg creature to feel incredible pain with each blow, as well as have countless sparks fly off of its hide wherever it may have been hit. After several more hits, Ggian fell over again, partially seared flesh releasing smoke from the maser impacts.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor growled he saw Gigan being hurt and flew into the air blasting the Moguera unit with his fire. Then Reven'dor came down upon Moguera, the fire shark kaiju's claws glowing red with intense heat as he sliced through Moguera's armor. Reven'dor could usually communicate with kaiju but Gigan mayhave been different. Reven'dor roared alerting Gigan to escape while he cold.

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan turned and immediately flew away. He had never flown this fast before; he never really needed to. But he wasn't going to risk death again. His encounter with Godzilla had shown him how painful it could be, and how terrifying. He looked back at Raven'dor, admiring how brave the creature was. Regardless, he felt it was somehow wrong to leave him to fight alone against those machines, but he had to save himself.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The heat rays of Reven'dor didn't have too much effect on the machine thanks to it's synthetic diamond armor, but the physical blows caused MOGUERA to rock and spark. The treads were turned off, and it's walking mode was activated to catch balance. Reven'dor had made a big mistake however, as the maser cannon was still active when it came into close quarters. The crew did not hesitate, and fired the cannon again at point blank-range while the monster was still bashing on the machine. Reven'dor flew backwards from the force, hitting the ground with a tremendous thud.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor was thinking now. Thinking like Roy thinking smart. Reven'dor decided to stay down and play dead for now. Hoping Moguera and/or Gotengo didn't follow Gigan. Hoping Gigan got far enough away at the moment to be safe.

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan was now quite a ways away from the fight. Nobody had followed him luckily, but he felt rather uncomfortable leaving a monster who defended him to possible die...

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"Kaiju seems to be down, Captain do we-"

"...I don't think so." Gordon said quietly. "Move it in close to check."

The ship slowly moved towards Reven'dor and Gordon started checking for signs of life.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Suddenly from the sky, faster than ever, Gigan rammed into the Gotengo, knocking it down. He swerved, smashing into Moguera and knocking it over. He couldn't leave Raven'dor to die. He turned back scraping his stomach saw against Moguera, scarring its exterior while remaining airborne.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The crew, while in complete shock from the surprise attack, took no time to react. They initiated the rockets that enabled flight for the machine, and MOGUERA was off the ground, escaping the onslaught, and hovering in mid-air. It then fired it's plasma laser cannons at the airborne Gigan once more, and then aimed it's cone hands at the cyborg, releasing the auto-tracking laser cannons. Each hit landed with precision and force, causing Gigan to hit the ground, but the cyborg still remained on it's feet.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan bellowed at Moguera. It was certainly strong and took a lot of damage, but it must be fallible. Gigan's saw began to spin, and he ran at the machine, latching onto it with his scythes.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Fukazawa decided to give Gigan a risky but unpleasant surprise. He ordered the plasma maser cannon to be withdrawn, and to activate the crusher drill, as well as to fire the auto-tracking laser cannons while grappling with the cyborg. All of these tasks were done, and MOGUERA lowered it's head into Gigan's neck with the drill active, causing it to screech horribly in pain...
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan, through the pain, continued to push his saw deeper into the machine, cutting his way through with little effort. He soon released his grasp, using his claws to tear into the massive gash. When he had pried it open slightly, he fired his laser right into it. The machine began to spark constantly, but Gigan did not relent, shoving it over onto its side.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

"ACTIVATE THE DRILL! WE'RE RAMMING IT!" Gordon bellowed.

The drill started spinning as Gordon forced the ship to fly right into Gigan, hopefully hitting it.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY