Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Saansilt
Futurian

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Post by Saansilt »

Am I allowed to post a sonnet series meant to a rock opera as a story here?
Gawdziller wrote:I fully endorse this comment.
Chris55 wrote: Anyone else hear Groundskeeper Willie when they read that?
My One Shot, "That Which was Before":
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22367

GODZILLA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25688

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

While I can't vouch for the full rules, the FanFiction section tends to be for writing. I don't see why not. I think it would fall under a "Saanslit One Shots" sort of a thread, unless you have enough for an entire topic of sonnets.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions

Post by EdGojira »

Going off the previous post, I have a premise for its "pilot" (contains spoilers for a possible Edzilla reboot):
Spoiler:
The Common EdAfter Edd uses experimental soap to destroy the Edzilla costume once and for all, he finds that all of his clothes have been destroyed with it... including his hat (but not his underwear.) Thus, his secret is revealed to Kevin, Nazz and Jonny, and soon thereafter it is spread to all of the kids who, along with making him the butt of their jokes, make it their mission to steal his replacement hat at every corner.
Last edited by EdGojira on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

Saansilt
Futurian

Post by Saansilt »

What is the word GvJ?
On the whole sonnet as story thing?

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Saansilt wrote:What is the word GvJ?
On the whole sonnet as story thing?
I guess that's fine so long as you do sort of a thing like DM suggested where its all in one thread.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Saansilt
Futurian

Post by Saansilt »

So modifying "That which was before"'s thread?

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Saansilt wrote:So modifying "That which was before"'s thread?
Yeah, sure.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Dr Mario
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dr Mario »

Over the last two days I've been thinking of a writing a rewrite of the 1986 Transformers movie where less/different characters die and Unicorn is absent from story with Starscream taking and keeping command of the Decepticons following the death of Megatron. So following that Starscream would learn from Shockwave that Megatron had Trypticon being built Cybertron for years and that it was now completed leading Starscream to scramble the Decepticon Fleet and bring Trypticon to earth and lay waste to cities with the plan to take over Earth and make into New Cybertron and the story would end in a final climactic battle with between the Autobots and the Decepticons with a group of Autobots fighting their way through Trypticon's battle station form to destroy it while Optimus Prime faces off with Starscream. So anyway I wanted to know if based off that little summary if you guys think it's a good idea and worth writing and maybe change and add a few things to it or if it's a completely stupid idea and a disgrace to the G1 Series.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

I have a doubt: I already have a fan-fic, can I post all its episodes in only one topic?
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Red Hunter wrote:I have a doubt: I already have a fan-fic, can I post all its episodes in only one topic?
If ya mean all the chapters in one post, or all of them in one topic, the answer is yes. That's actually how we tend to prefer them, with a chat thread to keep things decluttered.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

DinoMaster wrote:
Red Hunter wrote:I have a doubt: I already have a fan-fic, can I post all its episodes in only one topic?
If ya mean all the chapters in one post, or all of them in one topic, the answer is yes. That's actually how we tend to prefer them, with a chat thread to keep things decluttered.
Yeah, that's it. Thanks
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

DinoMaster wrote:
Good to update: where I post it? Im a bit lost in the forums.....

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

[quote="Red Hunter"
Good to update: where I post it? Im a bit lost in the forums.....[/quote]

You'd post it here in the Begging Writers section, as you're new.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

DinoMaster wrote:[quote="Red Hunter"
Good to update: where I post it? Im a bit lost in the forums.....
You'd post it here in the Begging Writers section, as you're new.[/quote]
Already posted it in here. Hope all u like it. Its called "Armaghidorah"

(NOTE: as I said in here, I already created this fan-fic, so, history its subect to a few little changes and maybe
content increase in short chapters)

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

So I made a post on some thread 'round here about Mechabara and I got to thinking about the story and the series I had planned. This is the complete timeline I've created today, and I hope you enjoy. Call it the Godzilla Universe, like the MCU.

Godzilla vs. Gabara: A revamped Gabara, spawned out of nuclear testing, reeks havoc on Japan, and Godzilla intervenes after the monster destroys a nuclear plant. When Gabara is defeated and sinks into Tokyo Bay, aliens of unknown origin retrieve his body and plan an attack on earth.
Mechabara: The Emerald Cyborg: The aliens, now understood to be the Black Hole Aliens from the Showa series, unleash a cyborg monster on Japan. However, since the defeat of Gabara, Japan has readied itself for future monster attacks and created a prototype fighter called the Vector 74-beta (like the Super X, basically). The Vector, after fending off a Varan attack in Tokyo, follows a trace on Mechabara to Monster Island, where it is discovered that Mechabara is fighting Titanosaurus. Kamacuras attacks the Vector, but is easily defeated, almost at the same time as Titanosaurus is killed. The Vector retreats and Mechabara pursues, having not found Godzilla on the island. The Vector 74-beta and the military base are sabotaged by Black Hole Aliens posing as humans, and Mechabara attacks a frenzied Tokyo. Godzilla emerges from the Bay along with an ally, Rodan. The three monsters fight, Mechabara is nearly defeated, but the King of Monsters and Mechabara are teleported up to the Black Hole Alien mothership. The monsters are put into an oxygen dome and Godzilla is restrained. Now Mechabara brutalizes Godzilla, despite the fact that he breaks free of his restraints. Soldiers who have infiltrated the mothership with the help of defecting Black Hole Aliens assassinate their leader, destroy the oxygen dome and send the two monsters falling back to earth. Godzilla lays several decisive blows on Mechabara and is saved by Rodan moments before he would've crashed into the earth. The Black Hole Aliens leave Earth.
The Rise of Caesar: A radical cult of Azumis worship King Caesar. The Earth Defense Force is aware of this cult, and kills unarmed citizens mistaken for followers. This does not go over well. The leader of this cult, feeling like the opportunity is right, unleashes King Caesar. The giant resurrects several earthen monsters: Varan, Titanosaurus, and the Sea Monster, Ebirah (previously referenced as opposition to Gabara when the creature was first spawned). The monsters run rampant across Japan, and it takes the combined efforts of Godzilla, Rodan, Anguiras, and the EDF to repel all the monsters and destroy the Azumi radicals. King Caesar is broken of his controlled state and returns to his cave to slumber.
A Space Monster: A wormhole appears near Jupiter shortly after the Black Hole Aliens left earth. It is presumed they used this to return to their home in the galaxy. A spacecraft is sent to investigate the wormhole and where it leads, but it is destroyed by a cosmic lightning storm in its passage through the wormhole. Concern rises that the Black Hole Aliens retreated and regained strength and will attack again. Before anything can be prepared, a colossal beast emerges from the wormhole and sets its sights on Earth; Spacegodzilla. The creature was born out of wormhole travel when some of Godzilla and Gabara's DNA warped and regenerated. The Black Hole Alien mothership was destroyed just through the Black Hole. Spacegodzillafights and defeats Rodan, but ultimately loses to Godzilla, Anguiras, and the new Vector 75.
Planetary Fallout: The destruction of the Black Hole Aliens is unknown to humans, so they assume Spacegodzilla was another one of their weapons. A message from the planet Kilaak warns the humans that it was not the Black Hole Aliens, but the advanced Mysterions (maybe) from Planet X (not the one orbiting Jupiter--that was renamed by colonizing earthlings--we're talking about the one that was just recently discovered in real life). The Kilaakians give earth a blueprint for a mecha called MOGUERA and offer to transport Godzilla and Anguiras to Planet X to destroy the Mysterians. Earth complies and send a crew of astronauts along with the monsters to ensure the mission succeeds. The Kilaakians use Godzilla and Anguiras to destroy the Mysterian base and their guardian, Hitodah (look to the Cutting Room of TK to see what I am referring to). The Kilaakians take the starfish monster's corpse with them and thank the earthlings for their services before ultimately abandoning the kaiju and crew on Planet X. A couple astronauts who were suspicious of the Kilaakians snuck aboard before the departure and commandeer the ship by destroying the heat generators throughout most of the ship. As they reclaim their monsters, the Fire Dragon (actually, not like the spacecraft in DAM) does battle with them, but ultimately loses. Godzilla and Anguiras are returned to earth and the system is safe once more.

A spin-off could happen featuring Mothra as the lead kaiju as she faces off against Mechabara, who was resurrected by King Caesar but did not fall under his control thanks to some brain alterations made by the Black Hole Aliens. At the end of Planetary Fallout, bits of Hitodah could fall into the wormhole and create Hedorah, who then goes after earth.

Basically you could create an entire Godzilla continuity from this. Thoughts?
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

So, I had some ideas for some stories that could be interesting. These would be long term in the future kind of a deal, but I figured it would be neat to go and get them down before I forgot them.

Godzilla, Mutants and Monsters: A retelling of a storyline similar to what we know, and yet so different. Godzilla is born and mutated from nuclear fallout, he acts as a walking disaster killing the land and sea as he moves. Even the most advanced weaponry and experiments, such as the Oxygen Destroyer, does little in terms of putting him down. Other monsters representing mankind's disasters would arise as well, such as rampant genetic use in the form of Biollante, pollution in the form of Hedorah, etc. It would be one of those retellings of the Godzilla story, but portraying more of the monsters overlooked in favor of classics like Rodan and Anguiurus.

Reign of Gigantis: Mankind has become too comfortable in the world of kaiju, forgetting an event in the early years that had sent something horrific back to the pit. Now, over half a century later, it returns at full force. The demonic kaiju Gigantis has returned to the world of man, and will stop at nothing to see them burn and suffer. Only the force of another ancient monster can save them, lost for the decades to the world. It becomes a mad rush to find out just what happened to Angilas, the savior of mankind.

Inspired by reading the profile for Anguirus from the Godzilla PS4 game and the little nod to Gigantis it puts there.

Godzilla: Monster Showdown: At the New Year's celebration of 1955, the waters of Tokyo Bay froth and churn. Godzilla emerges, weakened but alive, and swims away. As the world waits in fear, other beasts emerge and wreak havoc, only to attract the mutant beast towards it. Essentially, 1954 Godzilla coming back and fighting the classic Showa monsters with standalone films, such as Rodan, Mothra, and Atragon.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I proposed a Fusionfall RPG and nobody bit, so I am getting more and more tempted. What is Fusionfall? It is essentially a crossover between Cartoon Network shows where a sentient planet has sent agents to infect the Earth with matter from itself in preparation of consuming Earth. A military force is made to fight said agents.

Another thing that I want to make has a premise that I am not sure if people are going to like (and I haven't exactly proven myself here.)

I want to make a Godzilla fan fiction where he is a hero, not just a hero but a celebrity among humans. Like, he is huge in more ways than one. He has themed restaurants based after him, plus he's, action figures and fans.

What has Godzilla done exactly to earn this? He has shown no malice toward humanity in this incarnation, and has killed whatever aggressive monsters that has come his way.

Even as scientists think that it may just be a little unhealthy to have such a big buzz over a giant monster, which by any means can be destructive as the monsters he intercepts, it doesn't quite come through.

Humanity has it real good with him around. They even make first contact with intelligent alien life who give them their technology...

Oh, and this would be comedic. Do you think that could go anywhere, or have suggestions on where it can go and what I can do with the premise?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

There's an idea I've been thinking for some time now, but haven't had the confidence nor the motivation to actually start. I don't even know if I should write, since it's a genre many people tend to hate.

I dunno. What are your opinions on self-insert fics?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Birdman wrote:There's an idea I've been thinking for some time now, but haven't had the confidence nor the motivation to actually start. I don't even know if I should write, since it's a genre many people tend to hate.

I dunno. What are your opinions on self-insert fics?
I think most's criticisms come from the idea that a self insert character ends up a Mary Sue. They behave like they are outside the fiction and that can give them a very distinct edge in the story. If you are aware of the plot's way of progression, of course you are going to have one over all other characters. I think it would work if there is no meta knowledge that the character has and they act like how you would in that situation, not how you would fix it if you know it happens.

(In my dead Total Drama fan fiction, I was going to satirize the Mary Sue self insert, playing it straight in some ways but overplaying it and even making it seem creepy to the other characters. Part of the reason I didn't do it is because I wasn't sure if people would catch on to the joke or see it as funny. :lol: )
EdGojira wrote:I proposed a Fusionfall RPG and nobody bit, so I am getting more and more tempted. What is Fusionfall? It is essentially a crossover between Cartoon Network shows where a sentient planet has sent agents to infect the Earth with matter from itself in preparation of consuming Earth. A military force is made to fight said agents.

Another thing that I want to make has a premise that I am not sure if people are going to like (and I haven't exactly proven myself here.)

I want to make a Godzilla fan fiction where he is a hero, not just a hero but a celebrity among humans. Like, he is huge in more ways than one. He has themed restaurants based after him, plus he's, action figures and fans.

What has Godzilla done exactly to earn this? He has shown no malice toward humanity in this incarnation, and has killed whatever aggressive monsters that has come his way.

Even as scientists think that it may just be a little unhealthy to have such a big buzz over a giant monster, which by any means can be destructive as the monsters he intercepts, it doesn't quite come through.

Humanity has it real good with him around. They even make first contact with intelligent alien life who give them their technology...

Oh, and this would be comedic. Do you think that could go anywhere, or have suggestions on where it can go and what I can do with the premise?
So, my description of this was very brief. I have decided to elaborate on some details and scope interest with more details as to it.

For starters, characters!

Well, we have a young woman in charge of caring for her niece. Seemingly shy and reserved, she has sort of a courageous streak. She is protective, and also serves to show the side of people skeptical about Godzilla.

This makes her niece somewhat of a problem. This child loves Godzilla and was in fact born quite a few years after Godzilla's first appearance, meaning she only experienced Godzilla as a hero, not any public panics that were initially brought on (which anyone who is her aunt's age would have experienced at the age of four.) She has toys and buys a lot of merchandize of Godzilla, even going out of her way to eat at restaurants themed after him. Stubborn, compassionate and with a decent head on her shoulders.

The third is a guy who calls himself "the face of Godzilla." He has an ego ten miles wide and a face to support it. He doesn't ever actively step on people, but he has seemingly turned a blind eye to the people who wanted the job as well. His ego and courage to stand in front of people to sign autographs "in Godzilla's name." His overall gusto is because he has a history with Godzilla and fully believes the giant monster is a benevolent creature.

You can say Godzilla himself is a character. Part of the world is that his motivations are uncertain. He has not attacked humans at all, aside from the times collateral damage occurred from being unable to lure monsters out of the way of the population, but some argue this isn't out of good will but that humans are not threats. He does seem gentle to humans, but also a being of raw power that obliterates other creatures of similar size without a second thought.

Now onto the world:

It's not just scientists, but schools, citizens and even governments hold discussions about whether he is truly benevolent. These have mainly died down from how they once were, though. Or maybe not. I want Godzilla to clearly be a hero here, but too much debate might punch a hole in that. The aliens reignite the discussion somewhat, with both groups being superiorly powered entities who just show up and declare themselves saviors.

The oldest unnamed monster is called "Monster Z", also known as "Monster Zero." It has gotten into scuffles with Godzilla, but has otherwise not made many appearances. Any scuffles with Godzilla go documented but not focused on, mainly to keep up appearances that Godzilla had killed it in their sole publicized fight.

Most monsters are named, the ones that are not are assigned letters going back from Z. This pattern was started in the first place because of Monster Zero, the logic being that its official case files have it dubbed Monster Z (which itself was an error at the time.) "Monster Zero" is a buzz name.

The aliens are apparently friendly and genuinely give humans some of their technology (unlike the Showa Xiliens, who gave humans a world domination message instead of a cure for cancer.) Still, ships stationed above volcanoes, near capitals and the ability to know where Godzilla is despite not knowing about the monster seem pretty suspicious...

I'm thinking of "Godzilla" as a word itself is created by media buzz. Technically, Godzilla is Monster Z but was rechristened Gojira after some time. Have a fun time telling everyone Godzilla's not really called "Godzilla", though.

Again, I want this story to have a sense of humor. Even upon debates, have a blunder happen. Maybe some snark there, but also slapstick and good old corniness.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

My Plans For The Legendary Series

Post by ernesth100 »

-Kong: Skull Island
>Expidition takes place on Skull Island where they discover a massive 70 foot Gorilla. At first they run from it and try to avoid the ape. However it seems more protective of them them than anything. It is then the scientists in the group come to the conclusion this ape is not only the last of it's kind, but a child, possibly seeing the humans as more of it's kind. Fighting off a giant Pterodactyl like creature to protect them. They use this as an advantage to get off the island as Kong helps the explore and fight off monsters and giant creatures but promise to come back and visit Kong whenever they can. In the end of this movie we see several years later in 2017, one of the characters on the Skull Island expedition, much much older visiting a much bigger and fully grown adult Kong and talking to him about how the public would react now that he's not the only giant monster in the world and falling asleep on a tree. Kong tries to wake his friend but it could be determined he's dead, or it could be determined he's simply resting due to the smile on his face. Kong responds to this by falling asleep himself almost in a gaurd like position with his friend. And a faint smile can almost be seen on the apes face as well.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Godzilla 2: The Guardians of Earth
>Godzilla is praised, staues, churches, TV shows, everything you can think of Godzilla is a symbol to protect the Earth now. Or is he? Some want Godzilla dead, believing he's a threat as his rampage did result in the death of several. One day a massive bug larva like creature crawls into the middle of Manhattan and turns into a cacoon. The army think about attacking it, but it never actually attacked the people, it simply made a massive cacoon and scientists want to study it. Eventually with the help of historians find out this is a creature from the prehistoric times before humans existed. But they cannot figure out why it's all of a sudden awakening.

However that same giant Pterodactyl from Skull Island, now nicknamed Rodan, has been spotted several places and much like Kong has also gotten bigger and needs bigger food sources to eat, the bug in the cacoon is the primary target at the moment. As expected the army has no effect but strangely Godzilla rises from the depths of the ocean to protect the creature. At first all he can manage to do due to the creatures superior speed, even being able to dodge his beam, is drive the creature off with superior strength. However when the creature returns again Godzilla is stabbed in the chest by the creatures talons when knocked over, before Rodan can finish Godzilla off the cacoon hatches finally and the giant Moth like creature(later named Mothra) attacks Rodan and saves Godzilla. Allowing Godzilla to stand up and kill Rodan frying him with the beam before Rodan can move.

Mothra and Godzilla part ways, and people cheer but wonder exactly what's brewing up that the Earth needs two defnding kaiju, a greater threat coming? Serizawa is doing research on a computer gathering data files on kaiju and has listed Godzilla, Mohtra, Mutos, Rodan and a giant ape on a remote island called Kong. Mutos and Rodan however are filed under deceased. He receives a news alert theat a meteorite is heading towards Earth soon, wondering if it has anything in direct correlation to do with the rising amount of kaiju
____________________________________________________________________________________
-Godzilla vs King Kong: King of the Monsters
>Ford Brody is playing with his wife and son when he see's a new report that 2 months from now a meteorite will hit the Earth in an extinction level event. Shocked, he decides to spend the rest of his days with his family. However fate has other plans for the next couple of days to be much more...interesting as an Anti-Kaiju organization has stolen professor Serizawa's work and research on kaiju and discovered Kong. Calm on his island eating some bamboo like substance Kong see's jet's fly past and overhead as the shoot at the massive ape creature, one might say he'd come up to Godzilla himselfs shoulders or chest standing up as he was and Kong faught off some of the jet's but on of them dropped a massive smoke bomb that clouded Kong sight and knocked down the ape unconcious with suspicious gases.

Ford Brody see's the news of Serizawa giving a speech to whoever stole his work that kaiju are not a force to be reckoned with. They are creatures and forces of nature and messing with them will upset the balance. The anti-kaiju organization has captured Kong holding him hostage on what used to be a naval carrier ship, Kong struggles rocking the ship but is knocked out once more as the leader of the organization looks upon him as a "beautiful weapon". Expiriments take place on Kong where he is continuously sedated. Through this time Fox and his family try to enjoy the days left until the collision with the meteor and Earth and things a really picking up. Kong wakes up on the shore of Staten Island and confused by people taking pictures he stands revealing his massive size as most he walks around the city climbing in buildings and looking through windows revealing he is rather agile and nimble for a creature of his size. Kong is shocked by an elecgric pulse installed in his back by the antikaiju organization and goes crazy trying to get it off, he creates a pool of destruction and draws the armies attention. Upon the army having no-effect Kong goes on the run into the road an the non-city area where the device continues to shock him. Even more days pass in the time Kong is on the run.

Meanwhile the organization has been exploring the worlds oceans and launching explosive charges inti the ocean depths. Eventually they awaken an enraged Godzilla and the helicopter dropping the charges flies off and narrowly dodges Godzilla's beam. Godzilla follows the air vehicle onto land. Meanwhile Kong grabs the device on his back pulling at it as it loads him with more electricity. This time he roars drawing out another familiar roar, he has drawn the attention of Godzilla. The helicopter is out of the air and Kong catches it as the people inside act scared of Godzilla. Kong unknowing they are the ones who put the device on his back. Kong defends the helicopter from Godzilla as the two brawl it out much to the amusement of the anti kaiju people. Kong is superiorly agile and Godzilla superiorly strong, but not so much so that Kong is unable to budge the monster, Kongs hits till pack a big punch. Godzilla charges up his beam and launches it at the helicopter that Kong set on the ground so he could fight better to which Kong responds by jumping infront of it with his back turned melting the deive on his back. Kong rips it off finally and crushes it, but Godzilla isn't done yet. Godzilla and Kong continue to fight but something stops them the meteor entering the atmosphere makes a sonic boom like noise as it hits the ground causing both creatures to stop fighting.

Godzilla is a guardian, he is naturally drawn to the sudden shift of imbalance in the world, the meteor hit but it did not destroy the Earth. It did however destroy the city it landed in. Kong is simply glad to not be fighting anymore and takes a rest. Godzilla arrives at the scene of the landing and from the rubble of the meteor arises a massive three headed alien dragon creature. Godzilla literally has to look up to the creature which is much to his shock an suprise. The creatures roar hurts his ears and Godzilla knocked aside by on of it's three heads as the fight begins on a rough start. The creature is laying waster to the land around it launching bolts out of his three heads destroying everyting living and well. Godzilla can't even react yet, the creature's hit really shook him. But in an instant, Kong comes back, the land is filled with humans. Some remind him of his kind peaceful and docile others are rather...agressive and fearful. But for those that don't attack him Kong is willing to defend. So he fights Ghidorah as well, but to even less of a challenge than Godzilla as Ghidorah spreads his wings and flies into the air dropping Kong to the ground below, Kong and Godzilla both stand side by side as Ghidorah lands infront of both of them. An epic team battle that I cannot describe ensues, Kong is down and Godzilla is charging his beam to save him while Ghidorah walks towards him to crush the aope once and for all, but then Mothra arrives saving Kong and catching Ghidorah offguard.

Together the three push Ghidorah back and with almost seemless epic teamwork takes his heads down one by one. Kong rips one off, Mothra destroys another, until just the middle one is left which Godzilla himself crushes. The three monsters are injured yet thankful of eachothers help and suddenly it's all clear to Serizawa what they were doing, he explains that Kong is peaceful and belongs on Skull Island. To which the navy owes the kaiju a debt of gratitude and using another naval carrier they take Kong back to where he belongs. Godzilla is already back in the ocean, and Mothra is resting on a different remote island where supposedly other monsters reside. Serizawa wonders just what other threats are out there for the two. The film simultaneously leaves itself closed incase there are no others but open incase of sequel or new show.

>Godzilla 3: Reign Ending
-Humans have always gone against nature. Destroying it, harmful materials, messing with it's creatures. Godzilla could care less what they do with him. But this was the time that humans drew the last straw. When Godzilla could no longer ignore them. This was the day, Godzilla went to war. 5 years after King Kong faught Godzilla and he, Mothra and King Kong went back to their own areas of the world. Humans had began expirementing on ways to stop kaiju if ever needed, and expirimented on creatures and cells left from the kaiju after the battle with Ghidorah to see whats most effective.

A Hydrogen/Cadium weapon seemed to be the most effective. So scientists wanted to harness this, and did successfully into laser and explosive missile form. Thus began the tests for the Super X. A weapon capable of killing kaiju. Howevr it was unstable, the Hydrogen and Cadium particles weren't acting correctly and the machine detonated over a crowded area with several spectators watching the events. Hundreds of thousands, it was like another Hiroshima/Nagasaki incident. 2 years after this, the few that humanity had continued it's exploits in developing an Anti-Kajiu weapon, attempting to rebuild the Super X under the nose of the public as to not stir the up. But then a shocking development occured a monster codenamed Jinru(Shi ni Jinrui Japanese translates to Death to Humanity). Began attacking out of nowhere, alhought it's direction lead to beliefs that it came from the memorial area of "The Day of X" as the genocidal event was named.

The creature was seemingly untouchable some sort of gilatenous form. Missiles and bullets were disintegrated inside of it. It was unstoppable. When things seemed there worst, Godzilla appeared to fight the creature. A long battle, I will leave most to the imagination. But Jinru had the upper hand, the majority of the time. Godzilla was weaker around the creature for unknown reasons, until Mothra arrived to help once more. Together the two managed to defeat Jinru, burying the monster deep with a cater buried by tons of ruble.

Godzilla was weakened and his nuclear energy levels dangerously unstable after coming into contact with Jinru who, after research and scannining was determined to be a product of the Super X' Cadium/Hydrogen weapons system. Godzilla, somehow felt this was humanities fault and attacked them directly after resting for a bit. Mothra stood against Godzilla but, to no avail. The monsters rage engulfed her efforts and she was knocked aside, barely alive by a thread. Godzilla continued to destroy everything and everyone in his path. The UN, with no other choice, activated the Super X program again. The Super X battled Godzilla, the cadium in the hydrogen missiles weakened him. But Godzilla would not go down so easily he grabbed the Super X and ripped it in two with the remainder of his strength.

Then, it happened again. The pressure from the damage of the battle with Godzilla sent the Super X into meltdown mode. It was about to explode, Mothra was miles away dying. And Godzilla was weak himself, but he did something that shocked all of humanity. Ripping the core out of the Super X, Godzilla curled up on top of it. And when it exploded all the hydrogen and cadium particles went into Godzilla. With his own radiation already off the charts, Godzilla died. His body shut down completely and he fell. But in the last bits of his life he proved, a monster, had more heart than any man. He saved humanity, what they chose to do with life after that...was left to be a mystery.

1 year later a massive memorial had been erected in Godzilla's name. As well as Mothra, both gave their lives for humanity. On the remote island Mothra called home. A massive egg sat there, housing he next Mothra. In the very end of the film Godzilla's body which was dropped into a volcano to decay in magma and prevent the wrong hands from getting a hold of it was siting there. And his smoldering flesh, showing bone and muscle. His eye opened and his roar could be heard.

(I couldn't choose between Hedorah or Destoroyah so I combined both into a new monster and for once I made Godzilla go AGAINST humanity)
Last edited by ernesth100 on Tue May 24, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!