KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

KWC TRAILERS!

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Now, because we tend to have some gaps here and there, I figured this could be used JUST FOR WRITERS WITH ACTUAL MATCHES to give a brief "trailer" of an upcoming match they've submitted or are currently writing. So a few rules...

- No MASSIVE spoilers - IE: who wins, dies, major events, etc.
- No complete matches (duh)
- ONLY MATCHES YOU HAVE SUBMITTED OR ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO!

Anyway, here is a brief one concerning my Kamacuras match...

“Jesus. There’s too damn many of them!” Captain Gordon’s thunderous voice boomed as the entire warship shook side to side. Maser turrets fired in virtually every direction, the beams vanishing into the swarming insects outside.

A young, blond woman, her eyes filled with worry, looked up from her station. “The drill has been clogged, sir!”

“Absolute Zero status!?”

“Still charging, sir.” Another typed several commands into his terminal, “Carbon supply only has enough for one more shot.”

The Gotengo jerked downward violently, sending several of the crew flying across the deck and into the opposite walls. Gordon smashed his head on the railing in front of his chair, causing a trickle of blood to fall down his aged brow line. He patted it with his gloved hand. “Report!”

“Engine three has been breached! At this rate, they’ll tear us apart!”

“God damn it!” He shouted again, stomping his foot. “Surge the haul and get us out of here, now!”

The ship jerked again, this time falling from the sky. Outside the flying battleship, countless bugs chewed and slashed at the metallic haul. The ground beneath them crawled, not a single blade of glass visible. The warship came down at an angle, crushing several smaller mantises into goopy pulp. An internal explosion blew out the side, blasting off the face of another.

“First engine is gone!”

Captain Gordon’s hands clenched into fists. “This is not how I am going out!”

The larger bugs landed like demonic vultures, prying at the exposed innards in attempts to rip away the steel plating. What was left of the outside cannons continued to fire, but it was becoming useless. In a mater of seconds, the Gotengo was buried in a mound of crawling limbs.

“Absolute Zero!”

“Sir, that will freeze us too at this range!”

“It’s either we freeze ourselves or we’re devoured by the bugs. You make the call, how do you want to die today!?”

“Calm down there, grumpy. Nobody is dying here today.” An Asian-accented voice came through, “We’re here to help.”

“Fuji!?”

“Don’t forget me too, asshole. Always saving your ass, ever since college.” A second, American voice came through.

“Glen!?” Gordon relaxed in his seat, realizing what had come with them. “Oh thank God.”

“Oh sure. Thank him. Not us.” Fuji responded sharply, “But I do suggest you and your crew make sure you’re holding onto something, it’s about to get messy.”

The swarming insects suddenly burst into a flowering blast of fire. Colors of light smashed into them, vaporizing the parts they hit and transforming the twitching remains into a blanket of fire. The insects looked up, hissing and screeching as a silver-hued titan descended from the swarm. Beams fired in every direction from its eyes, mouth, and cannons on its shoulders. Several landed and began to hack and slash, but couldn’t penetrate the artificial diamond armor.

“You know, Gordon, if you could control your anger better, you’d be piloting MechaGodzilla as well.” Glen Adams stated as the mechanical titan landed, crushing limbs and skulls of smaller insects under its colossal frame.

“What the hell are you guys doing here? This was a closed mission.” Captain Gordon responded, ignoring his old friend’s statements.

“Aso wasn’t pleased about the President’s decision to send you on this mission solo. The Gotengo isn’t designed for deep penetration into the bug zones.”

“Yeah, you’re telling me. How are you planning on getting us out of here? We can’t fly with just one engine.”

“Oh. Not us.” Fuji responded, “Him.”

MechaGodzilla’s hand stretched out and palm opened. A humanoid figure stood, arms crossed. It was a robot. A silver robot with colors of yellow, blue, red, and orange across its build. And its face was frozen in an eerie smile – Jet Jaguar.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by DinoMaster »

That was good. Glen Adams, swarming bugs, and Jet Jaguar. How much more could a person want?

And here's one from myself. This one's from the most recent of my three submissions, but arguably my best one yet.
Spoiler:
Frankenstein however, wasn't enjoying the attack. He grabbed onto the one around his neck with his free hand, pulling and yanking as hard as he could. The limb only tightened, squeezing around his windpipe and freezing the tissue upon contact. The human's struggles became less and less, as black began to take over his vision. He wasn't looking forward to dying, but there was little he could do at this time. As his vision swam, he almost noticed something approaching. When the tentacle let go rapidly, he fell to the ground gasping for breath. He glanced up to see why it had let go, and saw his rescuer mid clash, head and incredibly long neck stuck grasping the large appendage.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Ugh, I really intend to submit this, but have come up with a dry spell for finishing it. Oh well, perhaps my creative juices will get flowing if I give a trailer here
Spoiler:
"In 2XXX A.D., the earth receives a declaration of war from Planet X. With the entire solar system as the battlefield, bloody combat begins between space monsters our guardians, Godzilla and Mothra! "

EARTH

Jagged spikes cut through the ocean’s surface as a giant moth flew overhead. The two titans surged forward through the air and water towards a large landmass. On shore, hundreds of alien military units prepared themselves for battle.

Mothra looked at the alien forces ahead of here. She knew she had a tough battle ahead of her, but the burden would be lightened with Godzilla at her side. Them together would be able to repel the alien threat on Earth and the rest of the solar system. She also knew that Godzilla would not forsake her and even in the event of her death, would see this mission through to the end. It was, after all, in his nature to do so. It wasn’t an easy task to convince the king of the monsters to help her, but once she did, Mothra was certain they could do it.

Below, Godzilla wasn’t feeling nearly as brave as his comrade. While he considered it his business to make sure things on Earth stayed in balance, he wasn’t overly sure what to make of the alien menace that Mothra had convinced him to fight.

Godzilla slowed and began surfacing. Tons of water slithered off of his armored hide as he rose. The sound of frantic alarms greeted the tyrant king as he opened his eyes to see a rocky landscape crawling with tanks and cannons. Jets soared overhead as he glanced up at Mothra. The goddess chirped loudly and with a flap of her beautiful wings, doubled her speed. Godzilla watched her speed off towards the alien base, not affected by the horde of military units and rocky landscape. He slightly envied her. Her flight gave her an advantage over him for obvious reasons and she was also slightly more experienced in combat than himself. While Godzilla slumbered, Mothra took care of many of Earth’s threats, giving her an advantage over him...for now.
Resized Image

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

DinoMaster wrote:That was good. Glen Adams, swarming bugs, and Jet Jaguar. How much more could a person want?

And here's one from myself. This one's from the most recent of my three submissions, but arguably my best one yet.

Who is fighting Frankenstein in this one? Just asking.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest...and neither will you.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

You'll see... I ain't gonna blab, specially since I don't know when it'll be out.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

DinoMaster wrote:You'll see... I ain't gonna blab, specially since I don't know when it'll be out.
Spoiler:
Frankenstein vs. Gezora with either Titanosaurus or Kamoebas thrown in as well?
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Well, seeing as it's Eiji Tsuburaya's birthday, I figured that it might be appropriate to show a small piece of the next one that I've been working on.
Spoiler:
For the first time in it's terrible life, the Gyaos's breath was taken away. It's attacker's shape seemed powerful and graceful, strong wings keeping it aloft. It's head was adorned with a crown of horns and graced with a sharp toothed maw ending with a sharp, hooked beak. It gave a cacophonous roar, a challenge to that who invaded it's sky. The Gyaos shrieked back in response, giving a snap as a sign of aggression. A feeling of anger and jealousy struck through the creature, along with feeling something new. Never before had it felt below another thing, and it aimed to make sure that it didn't repeat.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Thought I'd try this since I never do it. This is the beginning of my Obsidius vs. Monster X match. Mind you, it's just basically a summary of the events that happened in Godzilla Unleashed.

-----

A crystallized meteor of astronomical proportions was sent hurtling through the Earth's atmosphere.

Having no way to stop the approaching ball of destruction, it crashed.

Half of Manhattan, New York was sent into oblivion, the meteor crashing in the middle of the city. A gigantic impact crater had been formed. Yet, Manhattan wasn't the only famous city sent into sudden chaos...

A crystal meteor shower had commenced at the same time, damaging the Earth. Humongous crystals full of raw, pulsating energy erected from the grounds of major cities around the world. These "Power Crystals" caused drastic climate changes around the globe. These places include Tokyo, Japan--- Osaka, Japan--- Monster Island--- Sydney, Australia--- San Francisco, California--- and London, England.

Tokyo had been drenched in rainfall and drowned by tsunamis. Osaka's gas pipes had burst open, sending the city into a dangerous, poisonous state. Monster Island had stayed intact, besides the barriers that held the Earth Monsters in. The barriers failed, letting all of the kaiju loose. A super blizzard turned Sydney into a frozen wasteland. San Francisco had been split open along with the San Andreas fault line, creating waterfalls. The Golden Gate Bridge and the western part of the Bay Bridge had also collapsed. A portion of London had been torn away and floated in the sky thanks to some weird gravitational vortex.

After all of those cities came Seattle, Washington. The famous city was sent into a volcanic state thanks to the eruption of Mt. Rainier. The skies turned red, sulfuric gases spread across the atmosphere, and streets were flooded by lava. The citizens of Seattle ran for their lives. Some didn't make it, being washed up by the smooth, flow of lava.

Most of the denizens had evacuated. By then, most of the cosmic crystals that plunged into the Earth's lithosphere had fused with the flow of underground magma. With the power of the crystals, a creature materialized from Obsidian rock and hot magma underneath the Earth's crust. And thus, Obsidius was born.

UPDATE: I've dropped dibs on this match as it didn't really fascinate me. Sorry for any inconvenience. :roll:

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Spoiler:
“Come out, devil. Let me expose what we both already know. You’re not a God. You’re just a monster, and I’ll put you down.” MechaGodzilla scanned the city again. “I know you’re here.”

Then, suddenly, something answered back. It spoke directly into his mind. “And we know you’re here.” Jason’s brow lifted. A shiver was sent down his spine. The controls of the weapon began to sputter and computer screens flashed. “We’ll swallow your soul.”

“Who are you?”

The lights in the cockpit became extinguished. The generators died. Jason began to feel for the various switches, trying to reboot the systems to no luck. A faint glow came from several feet in front of him. It began to grow brighter and larger, expanding into arms, legs, and a head. It was vaguely human. “You humans brought us back to this world. From Amaterasu to this modern world of science. Your blood will feed us.”

Jason remained vigilant. He struggled with what he saw of the ghostly apparition. He swallowed, forcing himself to fight fear. “I will give you so much blood that you will drown it. Go to hell.”

The vision, the featureless shape of a ghostly human, tilted its head. “Sometimes hell comes to you.”

The entity vanished into thin air, allowing the lights within Mechagodzilla and its controls to come back online. Jason gripped the controls tightly, ready for whatever was coming. Warning lights flashed as the blood rain fell hotter. It boiled and sizzled on the armor. Balls of fire joined it, smashing into the flooded streets and structures. Those on rooftops were slain by the very evil they thought was divine, either burned by the sizzling blood or the destroyed by the fiery orbs that fell. Giant plumes of fire sprouted around the city as the ground shook. A massive fracture appeared, acting like a drain. It swallowed up the blood that had filled entire city blocks.

A robotic voice began to repeat in the cockpit, “Kaiju detected. Kaiju detected. Kaiju detected.”

Jason grinned, “Finally, you show up.”

A colossus emerged from the heart of the fracture. The flames split like the Red Sea. A demon, straight out of Hell, spread its arms. On its back, a pair of wing-like appendages grew. Its jaws parted, releasing a grotesque sound. Its eye, a weird, three-pointed shape, burned brighter than the sun. Kumasogami emerged for a fight. The final fight that would determine the fate of the human race.

Guess what my next match is!
Godzelda wrote:

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

MM The Destroyer wrote:...

Spoiler:
Mechagodzilla vs. Kumasogami and RED!
:D I'm wrong, I know...

OR...
Spoiler:
Mechagodzilla vs. Kumasogami and Utsuno Ikusagami?? Mechagodzilla vs. Kumasogami and Orochi???

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:

... :D I'm wrong, I know...

OR......
Nah, I think it's Mechagodzilla and King Caesar vs Kumasogami vs Giant Condor and Godzookey
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Birdman wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:

... :D I'm wrong, I know...

OR......
Nah, I think it's Mechagodzilla and King Caesar vs Kumasogami vs Giant Condor and Godzookey
Don't forget about Giant Octopus. ;)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Ah yes, I remember this one... Heheheh! ;)
Last edited by KaijuX on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

From Godzilla (Heisei) vs Jet Jaguar (WIP):

Flexing his claws, Godzilla gave a fierce roar to JJ and fired an atomic ray, causing the mech to backpedal. Spinning around, the kaiju's tail lashed out, the tip slamming into Jet Jaguar! The robot fell on his hands and knees crying. Godzilla began to stomp over to the fallen mech. JJ quickly rose to face the saurian. The radioactive dinosaur screamed at a charging Jet Jaguar. The mech leaped into the air and kicked the right side of Godzilla's skull. Jet Jaguar landed a punch to the snout of the Monster King just before landing. Godzilla reeled from both attacks, and raised his tail angrily. He spun around and slammed it down. However, Jet Jaguar sidestepped the slam, the attack creating a large crater in the street. Godzilla launched another atomic ray at JJ, who once again managed to dodge the attack. The King of the Monsters growled and spins in a circle, his tail low to the ground. The mech jumps over the tail, but as soon as he touches down, Godzilla spins again, but this time, Jet Jaguar did not see the tail coming and was knocked off balance, crashing to the streets. The radioactive Godzillasaurus roared and fired an atomic beam at the fallen Jet Jaguar, burning his metallic chest.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I could write a piece of text teasing my latest match… but why would I when I can just put the combatants as my sig and avatar.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Well, figuring this is the perfect thread for this sort of thing... Why not?

Be wary of somewhat minor spoilers. ;)

-----

Banner and sample piece by Andrew Sudomerski and Harley Jameson

As the white hot plasma dies down, Godzilla lies in smoldering ruin. Although death has not taken its toll, Bagan’s wrathful punishment proved to be too much. Godzilla forcefully gasps for his tightening chest, trying to relax his body from the trauma. He tries to raise himself, but his wobbly arms collapse under his weight and dizziness. He realizes that he had little control over his body. His massive legs twitch spontaneously whilst his arms struggle to move; the elongated tail suffers from continuous spasm attacks, flailing with no control; his breathing erratic, making it hard to get air into his enormous lungs. And within, he feels something. A feeling he hasn’t felt since his rebirth through nuclear energy.

Weakness.

For so many years, Godzilla has fought foe after foe, fighting them to the point of death or exhaustion. And more often than not, he emerges from the battlefield victorious, proving to the world once why he is King of the Monsters. Yet even with loss, his determination is intact, waiting to fight another day. A monster of unthinkable power, unstoppable fury and an unbreakable will. And even in weakness, he will find strength.

From the depths of the crater to the remains of Akihabara, Bagan finds the twitching Godzilla. His massive form looms over the trembling king, jeering him with his dead crimson eyes. Another body to add to the mountain of corpses he’s made in his wake. A soul that didn’t stand a chance, just like so many others. And he felt nothing of it. Once again, Bagan’s body jolts with crackles and sparks, showing off an array of electric bolts crawling on his horns, chest, and spires. Only this time, however, plasma doesn’t gather into his maw. Rather, the air around him warped, discharging electricity from his being as the air hisses with static. Then clusters of lightning detached, each taking on a diamond-like form. In no time, three large luminescent tetragons hover over Bagan, almost as if awaiting further orders.

It was time to end it; except destiny had other plans.
Last edited by KaijuX on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Figured might as well do one for my Desghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah match that I'm still currently writing.

----

Mars.

Despite how it might look. It wasn't always the deserted red sandy wasteland it was. Sixty-five million years ago it was a once lustful paradise, even more so than that of earth.

Then it happened...

A terror from the depths of the cosmos made its presence known and laid waste on the planet. A younger relative of the mighty King Ghidorah.

Desghidorah.

The demonic three headed dragon left nothing alive as he absorbed the life source of the very planet leaving it the way it was to this day. But then DesGhidorah wasn't done. He aimed for the planet earth next but apparently his older relative had beat him to it having been there for millions of years who at that point drove the dinosaurs to extinction as well as beforehand wiped out an entire advanced alien species on Venus and drove Desghidorah away who knowing it was suicide to go up against his older and more powerful relative.

To that day. DesGhidorah decided to await the day until he grew more powerful and challenge his older relative for the title of Destroyer of Worlds.

Apparently though. Despite his reign on earth. Grand King Ghidorah was eventually thwarted by a race of giants insects known as Mothra's and an powerful race called the Elias. Despite the huge losses and civilization going to ruins leaving only four survivors prevailed forcing Grand King Ghidorah to retreat severely weakened, his reign finally coming to an end but not before promising he'd return one day to conquer it again when his legendary power returned once again.

Sixty-five million years later. The day had finally come.

In the Milky Way Solar System. Grand King Ghidorah had given that promise and was on his way to earth. This time prepared and just as powerful as ever. Having just destroyed countless planets on the way. He sapped away their energies, there was no way earth would win against him this time.

Deciding to make a pit stop at the moon. Grand King Ghidorah set foot on it and stood there starring towards Earth unleashing an evil cackle from his three maws. A cackle to inform the planet he'll be making his return soon and that they'll all fall to his wrath this time. That moment was interrupted when he heard a screech. Before he could react. He felt deadly hot beams blasting against his his body. Grand King Ghidorah shrieked in surprised as he crashed to the ground with a heavy thud.

Upon recovering and slowly lifting himself up. Grand King Ghidorah turned his body and looked for the culprit who dared attack him. His answer was found when the same screech was heard. Starring up he saw none other than Desghidorah who landed on all fours, three heads screeching like harpies from the depths of hell itself. For months now, DesGhidorah had been searching for his older relatives which despite what happened millions of years ago and up until now finally found him. Desghidorah was ready, more powerful then before what he used to be. Whether it was by absorbing multiple planets or stars life sources throughout the millennial's or encountered some mysterious cosmic energies that empowered him, it would probably never be known. Whatever it was though, he could now finally face Grand King Ghidorah for what he claimed.

His title.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

The Banner dude is a great enough teaser :dizzy:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Greyshot151 wrote:The Banner dude is a great enough teaser :dizzy:
Oh believe me, that's nothing--there's a LOT more where that came from! ;)

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

The banner looks amazing KaijuX, but I really need to get this off of my chest.

Godzilla looks obese as fuck!

Like, he really let himself go and this is a person who normally doesn't really make a big deal about him being fat, but damn!

If you want to get revenge on me or have retribution, you go right ahead, but I really needed to get that off of my chest.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!