Monster Zero's Animation and Art (Requests Welcome)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster Zero's Animation and Art (Requests Welcome)

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

Woah! Thanks man. :D
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

No problem. If you got any other requests go ahead and ask.

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

I like drawing a lot too. I used to be a cartoonist in high school (and for awhile in college). You've got some awesome work!

This is a stretch, but I request a drawing of Tom Hanks playing with toys of Godzilla and his monster co-stars.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Creature22 wrote:I like drawing a lot too. I used to be a cartoonist in high school (and for awhile in college). You've got some awesome work!

This is a stretch, but I request a drawing of Tom Hanks playing with toys of Godzilla and his monster co-stars.
I'll try my best. :)

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to the Tom Hanks picture. I've had a lot to do at school and such. I'll try it soon though. In the meantime I have some new stuff I made for a friend. It may not suit your guys' fancy, but it sure suits mine.

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

Monster Zero wrote:I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to the Tom Hanks picture. I've had a lot to do at school and such. I'll try it soon though. In the meantime I have some new stuff I made for a friend. It may not suit your guys' fancy, but it sure suits mine
That's fine dude take your time! These are good!

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

yeah... The first one was made to look intentionally bad. :lol: but uh, yeah I'll get it done soon. May start working on it tomorrow.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Here's something to hold this thread over for a while.
And this too:
I'm actually kinda proud of that first one. I think it turned out pretty good. Took a while but it was worth it.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

Not bad. Hey, can you draw Godzilla fighting Gipsy Danger and King Ghidorah fighting Slattern?
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Sure. May not be a while but I'll get it done soon enough. Same goes with Tom Hanks. This weekend will probably be it. School and homework are probably the main reason to why they won't be done for a long time. I got all that and then probably 2 hours to spend with free time, but with this new thing called the weekend ( :P ) I can actually draw something, not only good, but something that I can take time on.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Resized Image
Here's that one you wanted M14. Pretty bad though, may come back to it tomorrow at school, but for now, there it is.
And this "thing" too.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Resized Image
Ok, Creature, here's a Tom Hanks picture for ya. I know he's not technically playing with Godzilla figures, but that's because I kinda want to do more of these. I want to practice drawing him, as this one is garbage. I'll try to parody some of his characters too. Cast-Away Tom Hanks with Wilson and a Shogun Warriors Godzilla is one I want to do, and a Tom Hanks with Woody and Godzilla, as Woody's voice is Tom Hanks (If I remember correctly)

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

Monster Zero wrote: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 1A01C670E/
Ok, Creature, here's a Tom Hanks picture for ya. I know he's not technically playing with Godzilla figures, but that's because I kinda want to do more of these. I want to practice drawing him, as this one is garbage. I'll try to parody some of his characters too. Cast-Away Tom Hanks with Wilson and a Shogun Warriors Godzilla is one I want to do, and a Tom Hanks with Woody and Godzilla, as Woody's voice is Tom Hanks (If I remember correctly)
Wow that is so awesome! I love how he has an SHMA box haha. Great work. :D
It would be funny to see him in Cast Away and Toy Story too like you described; playing with Godzilla toys and whatnot. Maybe other actors as well? Haha that in itself could be a fun way to practice. That was well worth the wait.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Resized Image
This is what happens when I listen to Creepypasta's and try to draw something in Paint apparently... This is the stupidest thing I've ever made and I'm proud to show it off, especially the face of "Sonic" which I have dubbed "Conis The Heedgehurg"

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Quick crap animation for my friend that took the whole run time of Creepshow 2 to finish... Meh.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Hey, I was wondering when you get the time could you please make me a Showa King Ghidorah like the Gigan and Muto art you made for Gigan.
Monster Zero wrote:400x200
This is what happens when I listen to Creepypasta's and try to draw something in Paint apparently... This is the stupidest thing I've ever made and I'm proud to show it off, especially the face of "Sonic" which I have dubbed "Conis The Heedgehurg"
It's still better than most Sonic OCS :lol:
Godzilla

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

g2vd wrote:Hey, I was wondering when you get the time could you please make me a Showa King Ghidorah like the Gigan and Muto art you made for Gigan.
Monster Zero wrote:400x200
It's still better than most Sonic OCS :lol:
Sure thing. :) Probably Wednesday is when I'll have it, considering I have school tomorrow, but maybe I can fit it into my schedule. :lol: I sound like a businessman or some kind of PhD or something. And PS, that was the point of Conis, to surpass the other hilarious Sonic OCs. Here's some trivia for it: Originally I wanted to draw a gorilla, screwed up, thought it looked like a funny Sonic meme-type of thing, and then decided to draw it that way.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Resized Image

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Resized Image
Here's a little Arin from Game Groomps that I just made. I kinda want this design on a shirt.