GODZILLA: RULERS OF EARTH #24 - REACTION THREAD

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: GODZILLA: RULERS OF EARTH #24 - REACTION THREAD

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Mr. X wrote:You know, I kind of enjoyed this. While I do wish I was arguing with someone who wasn't a wall, you know, it felt good to talk about the highlights of ROE, why this is such a good series. Its far from perfect, and it has a number of flaws, but its still been a great ride. Its awesome to see these three G-fans' dreams come true; the fun they were having creating this series really shows on the pages. Its been fun to talk about why we like it so much. :)

Rulers of Earth has been a really good series. A real treat for the G-fans, and I'm eagerly waiting for the finale. I can only hope this team can get another opportunity to work on Godzilla again, preferably in a series that they aren't facing the threat of cancellation at every turn. ;)
I second this. Antovald talking shit about the lack of characterization of the monsters made me reread large sections of the books and notice a lot of characterization and details I didn't notice before.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.