Trolling Godzilla Fans

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: Trolling Godzilla Fans

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Moguera24 wrote: ED? Is that an acronym for something?
Encyclopedia Dramatica. Wikipedia for Trolls and 4Channers, to summarize it.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

M.U.T.O. wrote:
And a REALLY freaky offended page.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

toho_guy01 wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:
And a REALLY freaky offended page.
OH FUCK NO
DO NOT REMIND ME ABOUT THAT PAGE

FUCK

NO

NOPE
I'M GONNA NOPE ON OUT OF HERE
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

How to piss off G'14 fanboys/Gareth Defense Force: Show them this video. Proceed to watch the nerd rage inferno burn with the fire of a thousand suns.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Legendary:
-Why did LPG have so little screentime?
-Zilla 2.0
-bref 2 wek 4 me
-Not a real Godzilla movie
-True fan
-Pinhead
-B A D A C T I N G
-Godzilla fainted from the battleships' artillery. That's why he stood back up when confronting the male Muto. Weakest Godzilla yet.
-Durability feats were outliers
-Lardzilla

Millenium:
-Ratzilla.
-Kiryu is an insult to the original Mechagodzilla
-Godzilla 2000 is a sequel to '98
-'98 is my favorite Godzilla film
-When's 98 getting a sequel?
-Make fun of FW's incredibly hammy and over-the-top Captain Gordon.
-Don't actually make fun of Captain Gordon. His incredible manliness transmutes his fans into jacked-up beasts who will fucking rip you in half and sodomize your exposed organs.

Heisei:
-Lardzilla
-Do his thighs chafe?
-Bumper-carts + beam-spam
-Space Godzilla was a pedophile.
-How exactly do they get up when they fall? The arms are so tiny.....
-Point out how the number of times when beams have caused actual, visible damage can be counted on one hand.
-Plastic monsters
-Garbage remakes of the S U P E R I O R Showa movies.
-Jr grew up to be Zilla/Gino.

Showa:
-It didn't make you absolutely jizz in your pants.
-Gojira was the worst Showa film
-Muppets
-Is Godzilla based off Cookie Monster or Elmo?
-CGI was shit.
-Mention "Godzilla's Revenge".
-Heisei did it better.
-No longer relevant
-Critique the plots
-If there wasn't a plot, as may be the case, bring that up.
-Insult Jet Jaguar

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

You may want to add something to the Millenium list. Mention how the FW kaiju redesigns are better than the originals.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

edgaguirus wrote:You may want to add something to the Millenium list. Mention how the FW kaiju redesigns are better than the originals.
This. Praise green Anguirus to the end.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Just talk shit about female monsters and how they're weaker and more stupid by comparison to the male monsters.

* Biollante
* Mothra
* Megaguirus
* Female MUTO

"Yep, they're all a bunch of sissy princesses who can't do shit"

^ That'll piss some people off
And drive that point hard by saying it's all true because all those monsters were killed by a male monster, and that Mothra's killed 24/7 by male monsters.

Chauvinism/Godzilla, lol, best trolling combination ever :lol:

A little off-topic, but Vatarian just brought something to my attention... Godzilla IS rising up here
What'd he collapse from? :lol:
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Just talk shit about female monsters and how they're weaker and more stupid by comparison to the male monsters.

* Biollante
* Mothra
* Megaguirus
* Female MUTO

"Yep, they're all a bunch of sissy princesses who can't do shit"

^ That'll piss some people off
And drive that point hard by saying it's all true because all those monsters were killed by a male monster, and that Mothra's killed 24/7 by male monsters.

Chauvinism/Godzilla, lol, best trolling combination ever :lol:

A little off-topic, but Vatarian just brought something to my attention... Godzilla IS rising up here
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ori ... -unawa.gif
:shrug

I always sort of assumed it was for dramatic effect. Mayhe he was lying down to ambush the MUTOs or avoid further firepower? It's fun to think about him scooting around on his stomach, though.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Vatarian wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote: A little off-topic, but Vatarian just brought something to my attention... Godzilla IS rising up here
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ori ... -unawa.gif
:shrug

I always sort of assumed it was for dramatic effect. Mayhe he was lying down to ambush the MUTOs or avoid further firepower? It's fun to think about him scooting around on his stomach, though.
Well, you can see water falling off his body, so it's safe to assume he submerged again after breaking through the bridge.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Godzilla is a girl.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Godzilla Head Cannon/Fan Rebranding

Have a fan theory that will never have confirmation but is really thought out? Think a monster is male/female because they don't have a confirmed gender? Think a monster is the opposite gender than what is actually confirmed because to you it makes more sense? Hell, do you even like to rename the monsters because your new name sounds better? Then just follow these tips and ims sure everyone will come to totally live and accept your head cannon!

- come up with ridiculous theories how all the eras are connected
- millennium Godzilla is Godzilla junior
- Spacegodzilla is a female
- Rename Spacegodzilla to "Xenilla" because "it sounds better than the crappy generic name"
- Kiryu is a female and by extendion G54 is as well
- "Queen Ghidorah"
- Battra is also female (dear lord there are a lot of these)
- Destroyah is also female (T_T)
- Talk about your head cannon all the time even when people don't ask or care about it
- think that what you think is correct no matter what because everyone is entitled to there own opinion
Resized Image

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Godzilla Head Cannon/Fan Rebranding

Have a fan theory that will never have confirmation but is really thought out? Think a monster is male/female because they don't have a confirmed gender? Think a monster is the opposite gender than what is actually confirmed because to you it makes more sense? Hell, do you even like to rename the monsters because your new name sounds better? Then just follow these tips and ims sure everyone will come to totally live and accept your head cannon!

- come up with ridiculous theories how all the eras are connected
- millennium Godzilla is Godzilla junior
- Spacegodzilla is a female
- Rename Spacegodzilla to "Xenilla" because "it sounds better than the crappy generic name"
- Kiryu is a female and by extendion G54 is as well
- "Queen Ghidorah"
- Battra is also female (dear lord there are a lot of these)
- Destroyah is also female (T_T)
- Talk about your head cannon all the time even when people don't ask or care about it
- think that what you think is correct no matter what because everyone is entitled to there own opinion
Couldn't agree more with this. The absolute worst is the Destoroyah/Hedorah ones. They're made up of milions of other creatures, how can you decide on one gender?

What's the point of making monsters that are obviously male into females any way, and WHY? Even then, a lot of these "Fan Canon" theories fall under Burden of Proof, where they say "well because there was no official gender stated for this monster I said it was female and there's no way to prove me wrong" and all of that other complete garbage.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

How to troll Godzilla fans:
>Say 1998 and 2014 were the best ones because they have the best "grafics" and all the others look "cute"

Wait no.... that's not trolling....

That's being a dumbass.
Last edited by F4ZaTE_X on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

The Wonderful World of Ultramonsters

No Godzilla fan is a full fan without having some love for Ultraman monsters! But only Gomora, Red King, and sometimes Golza. Everything else is lame.

Gomora (Greymon)- Greymon is the most popular monster in the Ultraman series, because he got his start on the ever so popular Japanese anime, Digimon, which came out first and is more popular. Greymon digivolves three times in the series, once to Red Greymon, and another time to EX Greymon. A fan favorite and victim of fan fiction, Greymon's vinyl figures are very popular with fanboys, and are used in many choppy internet stop motion films. Many of the comments ask for requests on videos where Godzilla fights Greymon, or if they can have the toy used in the video for $5.

Red King- King Kong in Japan, because Toho couldn't get the rights. Since dinosaurian creatures proved to be more popular, King Kong's design was changed to a dinosaur and painted yellow, but the promotional material got messed up and "Yellow Kong" became "Red King." However, the name stuck. Similar to Greymon, Red King is a victim of fan fiction, leading many fanboys to believe that he and Greymon might be in a relationship of sorts. However, Red King has denied this.

Below: Greymon and Red King in an episode of Digimon.

Golza- Godzilla's football playing cousin. Apparently, Golza has a friend, a bird called Melba (and Rodan's football playing cousin) but nobody likes Melba because he doesn't look like Godzilla enough for them to care.

Jirass- the most popular Ultra monster second to Greymon, because it's Godzilla. His toy costs a lot on eBay.

Gomess- the most popular Ultra monster second to Jirass second to Greymon, because it's Godzilla. His toy costs a lot on eBay.

Jatahaxe
Interpol Agent

Post by Jatahaxe »

KaijuFiend wrote:Edit: If you're not easily offended, head over to ED and look up Godzilla. I'm currently reading through their summaries of each G-film and they're hilarious!
I'd given up on searching for a Godzilla article on ED a long time ago. Didn't know they finally delivered until I saw this post!

I'm quite amazed how long this thread already is, but I'll try my luck...

Trolling Godzilla fans:
-Claim to prefer Godzilla '98 over Godzilla 2014
-Claim to prefer Godzilla '98 over any Godzilla movie for that matter
-Shit, any movie
-"Godzilla is my favorite green, fire-breathing lizard!!!1!1
-Mention how much you like Godzilla: Final Wars
-A remarkably self-aware fandom, merely liking Godzilla a little too much makes you a "mindless fanboy" in more "sophisticated" users eyes. For optimal effect, rule in favor of a Godzlla kaiju in an FM where the opponent is clearly the stronger monster.
-Say you hope ATJ returns for the sequel to '14.
-Remind them that Ultraman is better because it has literally thousands more kaiju amounting to more destruction and kaiju action than all the Godzilla movies combined.
-Post moar DevianTART on "speculation" pages for the future appearances of Godzilla kaiju.
-Remind them how much better the Heisei Gamera films are than any Godzilla movie.
-Infinitely bump the thread for Godzilla 1985 to milk fan tears of the fact that it's never going to get a DVD/Blu Ray release
M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:Godzilla's a ripoff of the breasts of 21,000 faggots or something like that.
The closest this thread has come to sounding like a real ED article, I say as someone who visits that site on a daily basis.
Monsters are the real people.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

KaijuFiend wrote:\

Edit: If you're not easily offended, head over to ED and look up Godzilla. I'm currently reading through their summaries of each G-film and they're hilarious!
Last time I went there they had nothing on the franchise, just about a messed up guy who was a fan stalking and harassing other fans.

Only reason they made the page is cause they thought the new movie was the new "in" thing now. :roll:

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Living Corpse wrote: Last time I went there they had nothing on the franchise, just about a messed up guy who was a fan stalking and harassing other fans.

Only reason they made the page is cause they thought the new movie was the new "in" thing now. :roll:
- Be Encyclopedia Dramatica
- Create Godzilla page

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I seriously laughing, how desperate are they to stay relevant now days? :lol:

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

-Perfer Gareth Edwards is the best director for a Godzilla film
-Insist that the badly dubbed English dubs are more fun to watch than watching any of the films in their supposed correct language
-say that any of the SHOWAWWWH films are sheeeet cause they use cardboard & toy cars, tanks & jets wires are in every shot
-Shove the Showa series down any Heisei fan's throat
-Call Legendary Godzilla BearZilla or Lardzilla
-Say that Heisei Godzilla is the most slender Godzilla design
-Sing the praises of Godzilla Final Wars & Godzilla 1998 to anyone who'll listen
All Movie snobs can just f off IMO