Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
UltramanGoji

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Post by UltramanGoji »

mikenes wrote: The site has been up for hours now.
Not when I posted that comment.

lrmrtrk
Samurai

Post by lrmrtrk »

Heartless wrote:
Starsteam wrote:Are there any other websites selling pre-orders for the HG set? HLJ isn't good with my payment method and I'm afraid eBay will have jacked up prices on a complete set.
I haven't been able to really find them anywhere else yet, so I'm going with HLJ. I feel kind of lucky not to have to resort to eBay/Yahoo Japan to get these guys.
I agree. I have little to no chance of finding them at a reasonable price in Germany so I preordered them on HLJ. I'm really only after the two Goji figures. I'm likely going to resell the other figures anyway...

gatorzilla
EDF Instructor

Post by gatorzilla »

Heartless wrote:For anyone interested in the 2014 HG Gashapons, HLJ has them available for pre-order now:
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN990717/Gsh
SOB sold out already?? :freak:
IN GARETH EDWARDS WE TRUST!

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

If there is one thing I have learned over the years, it is that when stuff goes on pre-order status at HLJ or anywhere else for that matter, you must get your order placed before what just happened, happens. :dizzy:

lrmrtrk
Samurai

Post by lrmrtrk »

I wish they'd get the 2014 Vinyl in again... I was able to preorder the Gashapons but I really want them to be shipped together with the Vinyl figure... Maybe I'll get lucky and they get new stock in at the start of next month. Really not feeling having to pay twice for the shipping^^

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

So who else is still waiting on the MMS Godzilla and MUTO?
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

Some of the Gashapon sets are on Ebay now, a full set for $45 and a set of 3 for $25.
I'm less than a dollar short from being able to buy the full set >_< I hope some more pop up this week.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:So who else is still waiting on the MMS Godzilla and MUTO?
Been waiting since I first preordered them from Hobbylink Japan. My order went unfulfilled, and the items are still listed as backordered.

Underworld54
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Underworld54 »

Starsteam wrote:Some of the Gashapon sets are on Ebay now, a full set for $45 and a set of 3 for $25.
I'm less than a dollar short from being able to buy the full set >_< I hope some more pop up this week.
You want a dollar? I'll PayPal you a dollar.
Sadly, I must make you aware that anything I say is my opinion.

Contrary to popular belief, I did like Godzilla 2014

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

Underworld54 wrote:
Starsteam wrote:Some of the Gashapon sets are on Ebay now, a full set for $45 and a set of 3 for $25.
You want a dollar? I'll PayPal you a dollar.
Nah, another full set popped up this morning for $35 shipped, exactly the price I wanted it at. Now I just need to find the keychain/bottlecap/pen for a cheap price.

expandkong
G-Force Personnel

Post by expandkong »

G1985 wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:So who else is still waiting on the MMS Godzilla and MUTO?
Been waiting since I first preordered them from Hobbylink Japan. My order went unfulfilled, and the items are still listed as backordered.
Same here. got the muto, waiting on godzilla. even though I preordered both on the day they went up.
Resized Image

lrmrtrk
Samurai

Post by lrmrtrk »

Starsteam wrote:
Nah, another full set popped up this morning for $35 shipped, exactly the price I wanted it at. Now I just need to find the keychain/bottlecap/pen for a cheap price.
Would you be so kind as to post a link to one off the sets? I can't seem to find them on ebay...

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

lrmrtrk wrote:
Starsteam wrote:
Would you be so kind as to post a link to one off the sets? I can't seem to find them on ebay...
Full set: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-HG-Godzi ... 4d233f356a

If you don't care much for the SPIT FIRE VER. and want to save a few bucks- http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-HG-Godzi ... 4d233f4bad

lrmrtrk
Samurai

Post by lrmrtrk »

Starsteam wrote:
lrmrtrk wrote:
Starsteam wrote:
Full set: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-HG-Godzi ... 4d233f356a

If you don't care much for the SPIT FIRE VER. and want to save a few bucks- http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-HG-Godzi ... 4d233f4bad
Thank you!
Nah, the Atomic Breath Version is the one I'm really after. Both Godzilla figures is really all I want, don't really care for the Mutos. I preordered on HLJ and I'm hoping in the 8 pieces that I'll get I'll get both Goji versions. Otherwise I'm going to buy of ebay, but I'd rather not if I can help it!

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

expandkong wrote:
G1985 wrote:
Same here. got the muto, waiting on godzilla. even though I preordered both on the day they went up.
For the record, I just cancelled my made-back-in-June "preorder" for both figures this morning. I'm not going to wait forever on HLJ, but I'm not going to get impatient and overpay either. I'll pick them up eventually, when I run across a set for a reasonable price.

Heartless
G-Force Personnel

Post by Heartless »

The HG sets are now in stock at HLJ, and I just got my payment notification. It's labeled as "Low Stock," so if you're interested I'd get your order in soon.

For those interested, with SAL shipping my total came out to a bit over $28.
"Sorrow begets solitude. The only thing you can have faith in is yourself."
自分に嘘つけば
自分を失うよ

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

ASDFguy wrote:Who the hell discusses toys online? Bored pedos?
Have fun with that warning.

GodzillaRangerPrime
JXSDF Technician

Post by GodzillaRangerPrime »

That was by far one of the most idiotic comments I've seen on this forum in a while.
Chris55 wrote:
Underworld54 wrote:
GalacticPetey wrote:They're not half-assing the Star Wars movies.
I very much consider TFA to be half-assed. What a generic film which only fed on nostalgia, it brought nothing new to the table.
That's not true. C3PO had a red arm.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

2004Zilla wrote:
ASDFguy wrote:Who the hell discusses toys online? Bored pedos?
Have fun with that warning.
Oh, it was more than a warning...

Well, let's see, this is Toho Kingdom, a site dedicated to Godzilla & the like, & this section is 'Toho Toys & Models', so what precisely WOULD we discuss here?!? :roll:

Good riddance...

lrmrtrk
Samurai

Post by lrmrtrk »

Praying that the Vinyl gets in soon... just paid for my Gashapon set.