Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Finished)

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Day 2)

Post by Biogoji »

GrandKingGhidorah (MysticalDL) wrote:
K Mailk Shabazz Au... (Biogoji) wrote:Well, let's just say that I could of made things fine if Whisper were to be chosen as the person to be slaughtered.
So your basically soft claiming Student Body President role.
Yes I am.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

I'm willing to believe that for now, and think everyone needs to unvote BioGoji.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

GrandKingGhidorah (MysticalDL) wrote:I'm willing to believe that for now, and think everyone needs to unvote BioGoji.
Thanks, if you ever wind up in a sticky sitaution, I'll see what I can do.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

It's just smart in mafia games to trust someone who claims a townie role until it's disputed by someone else.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Hmm... I may have been brash in my descision yet again.

Change vote to ABSTAIN.
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Wisper15: 1
2004Zilla: 1
BioGoji: 3

The Day phase will end in a few hours.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

The majority who have voted have spoken and Bio is to be lynched when all of a sudden, the Student Body President steps in and saves his life. The rest of the students are forced to agree and notice that night is falling, the Demon yet again cackles and causes it to be pitch black. The Demon has found a new tool to play with and the students all run into their separate rooms to not get killed by their fellow peers.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Night 2)

Dawn arises as one by one the students emerge fro their rooms only to find someone's entrails making a trail all throughout the cabin. They are disgust and horrified on what is to come but none the less follow the trailer. In the bathroom they find MysticalDL (The Law Student) dead in the bathtub with blood overflowing and covering the whole bathroom floor. A few people screamed and without a single word being spoken they all decided to close the bathroom door and have it be off limits while they clean the mess of entrails. While cleaning the entrails up, one of the students look up to notice another student lying down, holding a gun that is pointed to his with his head halfway blown off. The rest of the student hears their peer screaming and all come to see what the noise is about. They then see it was Biogoji (Student Body President) that committed suicide, but they noticed a note on him and decide to read it.

I can't do it anymore!

The demon is killing us all and we're all dead anyway.

So I might as well not give the demon any satisfaction of killing me when I can do it myself.

-Biogoji.

With two more dead, everyone start getting paranoid, scared, blame each other and everything else.

Also, I'm sure you all know that Bio has recently been permanently banned so to compensate you all for an unintended player to be killed, I will take one of the lives of the demon so it will now have only 2 lives and the person currently possessed is still possessed.
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Night 2)

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Dawn arises as one by one the students emerge fro their rooms only to find someone's entrails making a trail all throughout the cabin. They are disgust and horrified on what is to come but none the less follow the trailer. In the bathroom they find MysticalDL (The Law Student) dead in the bathtub with blood overflowing and covering the whole bathroom floor. A few people screamed and without a single word being spoken they all decided to close the bathroom door and have it be off limits while they clean the mess of entrails. While cleaning the entrails up, one of the students look up to notice another student lying down, holding a gun that is pointed to his with his head halfway blown off. The rest of the student hears their peer screaming and all come to see what the noise is about. They then see it was Biogoji (Student Body President) that committed suicide, but they noticed a note on him and decide to read it.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

GojiGuy02
G-Force Personnel

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Day 3)

Post by GojiGuy02 »

Two dead?!
Oh wait, nevermind.

Still though...
Vatarian wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
Vatarian wrote: Bullshit. Spacegodzilla stomps and you know it.
How does SpaceGodzilla stand any chance at all? It's obvious SpaceGodzilla is the victor here.
Prove it. Spacegodzilla's feats are MILES above Spacegodzilla's, and don't even try the "outlier" route.
Resized Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Come on guys. We need more suspicion/paranoia. Start discussing events and blaming each other.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Come on guys. We need more suspicion/paranoia. Start discussing events and blaming each other.
I blame you then... (kidding, I blame Wisper)
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:Come on guys. We need more suspicion/paranoia. Start discussing events and blaming each other.
I blame GodzillavsZilla. 'Cause he started it!
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Wisper15 wrote:
GodzillavsZilla wrote:
I blame GodzillavsZilla. 'Cause he started it!
I vote: Wisper15 because his name reminds me of the Pokemon, Wooper... don't ask.... and nou.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Finally!

Wisper15: 1
GodzillavsZilla: 1
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Okay since no one is really posting, we're going to move onto the night phase.

The demon got bored of this day phase since nothing happened and everyone still terrified of each with the Demon vowing that he will brutally kill one of them for making him bored during the phase. The people are scared as a new instrument has been chosen.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Night 3)

Dawn arises as all the students awake to hear someone in pain. They all run out to see SenseiteriyakiV injured on the ground with a stab wound in his stomach along with a few scars on his face. The group helps him out, but not before they discover Saansilt on the chair with his whole neck gashed open and his head pushed all the way backwards. They are all terrified to see that their med students was killed and that Sensei's wounds are going to be tougher to patch up.

The students are terrified that the Demon has struck two of their fellow peers and are hesitant to believe each other when one of the students comes up with a dvd flashdrive in his hand.

"I believe with the footage I used from my camera as surveillance around the whole cabin we can surely catch who was responsible for all of this."

The film student plays it as the whole group watches when they then see SenseiteriyakiV getting wounded by Wisper15 with his knife.

The students turn to Wisper15 who is backing away at them and is growling at them in a demonic voice. One of the students grabs a shotgun and shoots a part of Wisper15' stomach out while another rams an axe into Wisper15's head, splitting in half as the demon still screams in pain. The person with the axe cuts Wisper15's body into pieces and one by one throws all of it into the fire causing the Demon to cry in pain.

"You mortals have killed me twice, but I will make you all pay with my last life. I will make sure you all burn in hell and die a million deaths!"

The students all experience a blackout when the Demon lets out a ferocious cackle. Shortly after the students wake up they then realize that the demon possessed them with it's last life. The thought of the demon still in one of them terrifies them, but what scares them even more is that they already lost half of their crew and that regardless of what happens.

One more will still die no matter what happens.

Saansilt: Medic
Wisper15: (Possessed) Engineer

Post your thoughts, paranoia and blaming on someone.
52 wins and 27 loses

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Re: Demon (Mafia Based Game) Sign-Ups. (Day 4)

Post by wisper15 »

YEAH!

OH, THAT FEELS BETTER!
TK's resident Taurean

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

So, only one life of the demon remains. if there are still people interested in this game, it would be for the best that we track down and destroy this demon ASAP, before someone else suffers.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

I blame Wisper... I mean Giratina93 because... reasons...
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)