Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by g2vd »

If this thread is going to be the official X Plus thread. could the info from Brad's 2014 thread be edited into GojiLambs post.
Godzilla

Leunames
G-Force Personnel

Post by Leunames »

ILL GREEN wrote:
Leunames wrote:
Gahdzilluh wrote:brand new to x-plus how much do 6 inch figures usually go for in this line?
no such thing with their current lines.
In Japan, yes. 6 inch figures were XPlus' first gig in the game. You can find a handful on eBay for $50 to $80. Its been a while though, mostly 8 and 12 inchers make up the catalog nowadays with the arrival of 3 inch figures coming soon.
I'm talking about Godzilla. There are no 6 inch Godzilla figures produced by x-plus.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Yes there are. X-Plus USA made three 6-inchers, 6-inch GMK Goji, MvG Goji, and GTTHM Goji.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

^I will also support this as I saw them last week on mandrake, including the metallic versions. Though that was the first time in a year I have seen them.^ They all sold out.
They are pretty detailed but not the quality you see today.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Saansilt wrote:Hey dudes, is this real?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321615334564?nav=SEARCH
Yeah it is.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Looks like the Diamond resiusses are starting to hit stores. G89, G55, Angurius 55, etc etc
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla21 wrote:Looks like the Diamond resiusses are starting to hit stores. G89, G55, Angurius 55, etc etc
How long do you think G89 and G14 will last? I want them both but have three other things to get (MA Bio, NECA Otachi, NECA Xeno Queen)

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

I just ordered my first X-Plus on Amazon, Godzilla 2003. Tokyo: SOS was always my favorite movie along with the original Godzilla VS MechaGodzilla, and KiryuGoji has always been my favorite suit, so it wasn't a tough choice. I kinda wish they went with the 2002 version without the scar, but I grew up watching Tokyo: SOS a lot, so the 2003 version is a little more "Sentimental" to me. The scar isn't too noticeable with the X-Plus, though, as it blends in with the rest of the body well so I don't mind it much at all. I'm only ordering this as a one-off purchase, as X-Plus is a little too pricey of a line for me, and I have S.H. MonsterArts as a less expensive alternative that scales better with other figures. I'm very excited for him on Christmas, I don't actually have any real Godzilla statues, so this'll be a first. Plus, it's a foot tall! I'm very pumped for it!
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

Leunames
G-Force Personnel

Post by Leunames »

Kaijunator wrote:Yes there are. X-Plus USA made three 6-inchers, 6-inch GMK Goji, MvG Goji, and GTTHM Goji.
Those are long out of production and I said CURRENTLY.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Godzilla21 wrote:Looks like the Diamond resiusses are starting to hit stores. G89, G55, Angurius 55, etc etc
Yeah but where the fuck is Gorosaurus? I think he got canned like GMK.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

ILL GREEN wrote:
Yeah but where the skreeonk is Gorosaurus? I think he got canned like GMK.

No, he's with them.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

SJM925 wrote:
ILL GREEN wrote:
Yeah but where the skreeonk is Gorosaurus? I think he got canned like GMK.

No, he's with them.
8-)

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

ILL GREEN wrote:
Yeah but where the fuck is Gorosaurus? I think he got canned like GMK.
No he's out now. I just saw him at my local comic shop yesterday.
SpaceG92 wrote:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I hope X-Plus gets released over here in the US. Like G14 and KG.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

KiryuGoji is supposed to arrive today, according to Amazon. Can't wait!
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

Wonder when the G14 will get a preorders up? Seriously thinking bout getting him, but I will reserve judgment with newer pics. The neca is good but it's still very stiff looking (ironically for a jointed figure vs a statue XD)

Really hoping KG gets released on time. But with that I don't want them to release a rushed figure so maybe a bit more time is better.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Got G54 today. Got a good deal for him on eBay. Very impressed. Excites to get the G89.
SpaceG92 wrote:

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

KiryuGoji arrived, and the box is massive! Can't wait to open him up tomorrow, I didn't expect it to be so big! I knew it would be the largest of my collection, but I was still surprised.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Ami Ami confirmed King Ghidorah shipped!!!

Makes my Christmas. :D

Express shipping not bad. The usual for an XPlus figure from Japan. Around 50ish.

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

Godzilla '03 is great. The tail was a pain to get on, but once I did it looked very nice. Centerpiece of my collection, for sure!