ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Post by SpaceG92 »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:How about a thread for some Ultraman, gentlemen?
First, a moment of silence for the passing of the former thread. Now back to Ultra.
Beat me to it. I was going to remake the thread as "The Re-Ultraman Thread" but I think only a few people would get the joke.

So how is Ginga S for those who are past Episode 3? I sorta feel behind and only managed to catch the latest one posted on Tsuburaya's Youtube channel. That's neat that they are doing that and not region-locking it like their older videos.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

What happened to the old thread?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Post by 20th Century Boy »

The Ultra-Thread is gone? F*ck, that was one of my favorite threads in the entire forum!

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

What was wrong with the old thread?
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

Could somebody please point me in the right direction as to where I can watch all of Nexus?

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Misuzu best girl. Can't post pictures yet, but... imagine her beauty in your kokoro.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

The random white guy from Ultraman Max.

Megalon-5
JXSDF Technician

Post by Megalon-5 »

So I'm most of the way through Ultraman Max and I gotta say, this is probably the best show since Return of Ultraman imo (or at the very least, the best classic style show since Return of Ultraman)

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

Freeeeeeeak... I liked the last thread... I just noticed that when a thread goes away, so does your post count. I didn't realize it until today. Anyway, I can't wait for someone to subtitle the rest of Ginga so that they start on Ginga S.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

There is already subbed Ginga S up to 4.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

Here's my tribute to Captain Sakomizu.
Spoiler:

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Delicious yuri-baiting.

Best girl 2013-14

Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

pta917 wrote:There is already subbed Ginga S up to 4.
What? Really? Where? I want them.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You can dream all you want, but Mizuzi will never be yours!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Birdman wrote:
You can dream all you want, but Mizuzi will never be yours!
Good. You can keep Mizuzi, whoever that is.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

DAMMIT I MEANT TO SAY MISUZI FUCK YOU AUTOCORRECT!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Birdman wrote:DAMMIT I MEANT TO SAY MISUZI FUCK YOU AUTOCORRECT!
Yeah, not sure who that is, either. Great talk, though.

Have some of best girl's birthday cake.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

Just finished watching the latest Ginga S episode (#12). I liked it, with the exception of a few silly moments. Especially the three vs one fighting scene. It was well choreographed. If that sequence would have been used for a more serious episode, having a deadlier and cooler opponent, it might have been one of my favorites of all time. But as a whole, I liked this episode. The directing and quality is getting much better. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but since the beginning of Ginga S, we have seen the defense team gradually mature and form to becoming a full fledged defense team like in previous shows. We've seen their base gradually take shape as far as construction is concerned. We get a good look at it in this episode. It looks pretty much complete, with the exception of the roads and other stuff around it. It would seem to me that there might me a third season of Ginga, because it wouldn't make sense all this buildup. I'm guessing that there will be at least a third season of Ginga. Maybe if we do get it, we will be seeing a more beefed up defense team, this time with fighter jets and such.

(sigh) I wish Over-Time would finish subbing the first Ginga series and sub the Ginga S series as well. I did find the first 4 subbed episodes, but the guy who is subbing it is not consistent. Probably has to do with school or work taking time away from him.

The preview for the next episode does not show that cool looking cyborg kaiju shown on the scans last month that someone posted. The next episode would make it #13. So I'm guessing that Ginga will go to 15 episodes? More?

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

I ask you mikenes for you to spoil this for me as I didn't get the chance to see it and I want to know now, please!?
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Why couldn't you have waited until Friday? I've have posted you a link.