The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Want to make a fan fiction, But its not quite ready yet? No worries, feel free to hype it up here!
Leave a clip from the first chapter, post a small paragraph relating to the storyline, or just state what you're gonna do. As long as it teases the content, you can post it here!

Happy teasing!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Re: The Teaser Thread

Post by toho_guy01 »

Nothing here.
Last edited by toho_guy01 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

The wars are never finished. They never end. A supernatural force only guides them further, enmity and blood feuds rising and growing until they boil over. The only constant is that there will be...

Bloodshed
TK's resident Taurean

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

*Flash to Vince McMahon introducing the world to the first ever Wresltemania*

Wresltemania a event where legends of made.

*Flash to Hulk Hogan body slamming Andre the Giant, Bret Hart being hoisted up into the air by other wrestlers after defeating Yokozuna for the WWF championship, Stone Cold Steve Austin celebrating his win over Shawn Michaels with Mike Tyson, The Rock and Hollywood Hogan facing off, John Cena pinning JBL to win the WWE Championship, The Rock pinning John Cena and Mankind celebrating after winning the WWF championship*

Actions at Wresltemania make heroes and villains but all actions have consequences.

*Flash to Steve Austin hitting Dude love with a steel chair and Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns revealing themselves to be the ones that cost CM Punk the World Heavyweight Championship*

And these actions will have a Backlash.

This Sunday at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio the World Wrestling Federation Present to you WWF Backlash.

Order in the next half hour to get the Pre Show featuring two matches one of which being The Olympic God Medallist Kurt Angle taking on the Man they Call Vader.

But even if you don't get the Pre-Show the main card is going to rock your world with matches like Steve Blackman vs John Cena in a Hardcore Match, Ric Flair vs Bret Hart in a Wresltemania Re-match, Hollywood Hogan vs CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship, Mankind defending his WWF championship against The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the Main event and much more.

Don't Miss WWF Backlash this Sunday!
Last edited by Biogoji on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

*enters metamorphosis in anticipation*
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Welcome to the National Anti Extinction Monument™.
In our massive wildlife reservation, you can find creatures long thought to be left behind by the rest of the world. Here, we give extinct and endangered animals a second chance, breeding and placing them in a fully functional ecosystem where they can live a life similar to that where they were in their prime.
Our dedicated Island is approximately 103,475 square miles in size, giving us enough room for a zoo, resort, and several miles of environment for our animals.

At our world class resort, we have a variety of activities for you to enjoy, including swimming, dining, tennis and more!
Premium members have the chance to interact with amazing prehistoric animals*, including the heavyweight Polacanthus, the compassionate Psittacosaurus, and the majestic Majungasaurus!

Our Wildlife Reserve includes a variety of environments, from Wetlands to Deserts. Take a helicopter or jeep tour through the reservation*, and see the amazing wildlife ranging from Majestic Carnivores like Oxalaia to the Gentle Giants such as Amargosaurus!

We hope you enjoy your stay!

*Those who participate in these activities may have to sign an agreement.
Last edited by RamshackleRanger on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Log Entry 157. This is the Celestial AI Perfecting Grace. All systems aboard the Lunar Sanctum are functioning at optimal capacity. Our dear king Darian has blessed the crew with his presence the other day. He cam aboard to check on the weapon systems himself, and has ordered them to be functioning well. Though the Celestials are a peaceful race, the time may come again for them to lift their weapons and fight. All of us hope that time does not come anytime soon. Considering that we as a race have lived for many thousands of years, that time may never co-

Temporal and spatial distortion detected. 17,943 miles polar north.

Scanning. Source is a rapidly gathering cloud of... matter unidentifiable. Entity rapidly approaching the lunar base with no sign of haulting. Firing weapons to destroy approaching danger. Readying the escape pods incase of worst case scenario

*BOOOOOOM*

Spiral Laser Missiles have failed. unleashing all firepower upon the approaching entity.

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

All weapons failing. Nothing has even dented the approaching bioform. Life pods are exploding as soon as they are jettisoned out. all jet propulsion systems malfunctioning. Something is wrecking havok on the-

Entity is rapidly slowing. Object now clearly visible. Bioform is a living mountain of scales, eight thrashing heads-

The creature is reaching for us.-

Intense levels... of Nether detected... Emergency shutdown imminent. Sending distress signal to Celestial Homeworld....

Message intercepted and deleted by bioform.

Darkness... comi-
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

imperious reptilius
Monarch Researcher

Post by imperious reptilius »

This is Dr. Herman Armstrong, or as my team calls me..."Hookshot"

I know you can all hear me; for thousands of years humanity has lived in fear of what lurks in the darkness, even if most of us are generally ignorant of it nowadays. But that never stopped you did it? If anything that just made it easier for you, 'disappearances' without culprits, children playing with they shouldn't and paying dearly for it. We've been your playthings, your hosts, your prey, but no more. We've been powerless for too long, my team and I will no longer sit idly as you rip us apart from the shadows. We will protect humanity from the likes of you. I know...we're small, we're mortal, you're all probably thinking we're in over our heads and be easy pickings... go ahead and think that, we'll make you regret it.

This is a message and challenge to all of you, you can try to kill us, you can bring your monsters and ghouls, your undead and demonic, monstrous and inhuman, but we'll be waiting....Earthcore will be waiting. And we'll show you what humanity is really made of.

INHUMANOIDS: REBIRTH
Last edited by imperious reptilius on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You don’t like your job, you don’t strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American way."
-Homer Simpson

Now the gentle winds, beckons through the leaves~ As autumn colors fall~

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

imperious reptilius wrote:This is Dr. Herman Armstrong, or as my team calls me..."Hookshot"

I know can all hear me; for thousands of years humanity has lived in fear of what lurks in the darkness, even if most of us are generally ignorant of it nowadays. But that never stopped you did it? If anything that just made it easier for you, 'disappearances' without a culprits, children playing with they shouldn't and paying dearly for it. We've been your playthings, your hosts, your prey, but no more. We've been powerless for too long, my team and I will no longer sit idly as you rip us apart from the shadows. We will protect humanity from the likes of you, I know...we're small, we're mortal, you're all probably we're in over our heads and be easy pickings, go ahead and think that, we'll make you regret it.

This is a message and challenge to all of you, you can try to kill us, you can bring your monsters and ghouls, your undead and demonic, monstrous and inhuman, but we'll be waiting....Earthcore will be waiting. And we'll show you what humanity is really made of.

INHUMANOIDS: REBIRTH
I never knew anyone knew what this was!

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

*The Kaiju stands over a kneeling Superman in a ruined city.*

Kaiju: "It's over Clark. The Justice League has failed. Batman has failed. YOU have failed, Superman! You couldn't stop us. Now it's Kaiju and Wonder Woman's turn. With the monsters under our control: the world will be safe! Nothing will be able to stop us. Diana and I will have truly saved the world as long we are in control!"

What could have driven The Kaiju to this situation? Find out in EMPEROR KAIJU: THE BEGINNING!

Coming soon!
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

FEUD

Only the greatest survive...
The weak are useless...
And the unnatural cease to be extraordinary in comparison...
TK's resident Taurean

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Untilted Signup story

"From the writer of Exitium, comes a new wave of signups that will spark horror and disgust...and make you question what you already know."

(Scene 1)
* Flashes. Lights dance in the darkness to an unknown rhythm. A moan, someone stirs in the reaches of the darkness not afflicted with light. *

* Pain. *

* That's what this person felt. It coursed through him like a drug, expect this is a drug he did not want. It numbed his senses as the world around felt like it was spining. *

(Scene 2)
* Screams echo through the vast expanse of cold metal. Shadows run rampant among the halls. The visage from them haunt people's nightmares. *

(Scene 3)
* "The unknown has become the essence of fear for people. When space travel became apparent, many believed that our humanity would either be destroyed or advanced...however, no-one was prepared for the nightmare that followed." *
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Sawnic Zumbie
THROUGH TTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!

So we start from where we left off with our heroes on the lifeboat that was stuck up Rouges a**. Sonic and his friends went to a island and sat down on the beach.

Sonic:"Hey we found a island. Something tells me there is something here that seems to be up to something".

So then..... Wait.....*Looks at topic*"Tea....Ser.....Thread....Teaser...Thread........OH SH*T I'M IN THE WRONG THREAD! NOOOOOOOOO-.

Sonic Zombie Through Time!
Coming soon!

Note: This is meant to be Stylistic Suck so don't go whining to me saying "HER DER THIS IS FUCKING SHIT AND YOU ARE THE WORST WRITER EVER BLA BLA BLA!".

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

Post by M.U.T.O. »

I left home with my family this past Thursday, thinking we’d be back in time for returning to school. I blamed myself for forgetting the radio at the apartment. If it weren’t for me, I wouldn’t have gotten most of my family killed. Whatever gods there are above must’ve had mercy on their souls because they died under the foot of true titans.
------
Story is still unnamed (PM me ideas if you want). Good teaser?
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Seven feet tall. 100 pounds. Black as the night it dwells and the ability to kill you without ever touching you or leaving a mark. Five people go to the Blackwoods Forest, Ohio, to celebrate the life of a passed friend. Little do the group know that the reason their friend died is stalking them, waiting for nightfall. Now they have to find a way to stop the creature before it murders them all... and never leave a trace of what it did.

Fearwalker
You can't run, you can't fight, but you have to look.
TK's resident Taurean

Kubo
Sazer

TKFA 5

Post by Kubo »

"All ghosts are bad."

Six teenagers approach a decrepit house in the woods.

"No matter what Hollywood tries to convince you."

Sitting around an Ouija board, hands placed upon it. Two flashlights illuminate the room.

As Obidiah explains, the planchette moves to different answers. "Some ghosts are merely shadows of the past, destined to repeat the same tragic event that led to their demise over and over again until they're exorcised. Then there are others who inhabit a place of personal significance, such as a house or building. These spirits are particular troublesome because they can breach the plane of reality, generally through mementos left behind."

Jimmy D asks, "Are you the ghost of Abigail?"

"The last kind though..." Obadiah stops.

These words fall from Mordecai's mouth: "You already know the answer."

In the dorm hallway, Alex looks up and sees the man-bat. Then, cut to blood spattering across Jimmy D's apartment floor. Next, the cabin on fire as three silhouetted characters look on. The dark ghost of Abigail walks towards a nearly dead Obidiah, who is trying to crawl away. A male teen walks out into traffic and gets hit by a car. The screen blackens and there's a creepy giggle in the distance.

Obadiah finishes his sentence, "They are unstoppable."

Tohokingdom Forum Adventures 5
Season of the Witch

*Donovan's song "Season of the Witch" plays in the background*

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

Post by Biogoji »

So if you have a upcoming fanficion and you want to see what people think of it but aren't ready to post, well then post a teaser in. I will also be making a Teaser Comments thread which is where you comment on the teasers, this teaser is for Teaser posts only

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

A dark atmosphere like room with the only source of light coming from the light of the stars. The sole occupant is a woman with blonde hair and wearing a black dress. The only light being shown on her face is the right side of her face of the light.

Soon enough the woman heard doors sliding open and instantly a smile crept up. She then heard loud stomps, as the footsteps were getting closer. Then within an instant the footsteps have stopped.

There was a pause of silence until the woman heard a deep, metallic voice. "Mistress, what do you want of me."

The woman's smile grew even wider, as she was excited to reveal to what she has learned to her minion.

"It seems the cosmic balance of the universes smile upon us. The prophecy that has been told for centuries no longer means anything. It is merely a promise that the essence of life cannot bring. Now we don't have to wait till December 19th of our attack and don't need to bring the other universes in this."

The woman smiled even more as she paused and continued, "Instead we can settle this for ourselves to where we can finally rid ourselves of that pathetic key."

The minion looked at his mistress for a moment and then questioned, "This means we can finally begin to get what we have always wanted from this universe."

The woman spun her chair around, looked at her minion and said, "Yes, Ultra Red."

The blonde haired female stood up from her chair and walked up the large window. The woman finally turned around and yelled out, "Alex and his pathetic little friends will be vanquished once and for all!"

Life in Toho Kingdom City

The End of a Generation

Note: There will be another trailer.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

The Apes were enjoying the night in the town. Staying hidden of course on Halloween night.

"Ya know I don't get this Halloween thing. Seem's stupid. Kid's dress up and run around asking for candy? What's the point in that?" Edgar asked.

"Just a bit of childish fun man. Don't blow a fuse. Besides we're not much older than these kids anyways." William said.

"Yeah, it's it's just a bit of harmeless-" Stephen stopped as he and his brothers heard screaming.

"Childs play. Ugh, just when you think its gonna be a regular night." Stephen said.

"We're talking apes man. None of our nights are regular." Edgar said as he and his brothers went towards the screams.

They got to a part of town in the middle of what appeared to be some sort of Halloween Festival. There was a giant hairy beast with a long tail was attacking.

Young Altered Mercanary Apes: Curse of the Were-Monkey
(A Halloween Special)
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Re: Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

Post by toho_guy01 »

"At the time, there was only Kaiju like Baragon and Varan....Then HE appeared.... And then the BUGS...And those watery....THINGS....Now, it's a ghost's paradise. There is barely anyone left, BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE!...That there IS something left from those times....."

Coming Soon....