What Titan would you align with?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
_JNavs_
Keizer

Re: What Titan would you align with?

Post by _JNavs_ »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: I think he means the giant mammoth. No idea why people like that thing so much
Because it's creative, new, and different.

He's also a ground sloth.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

I wanna change mine actually.

#TeamYoMama because she so fat
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Mothra is my girl and Godzilla is my boi, and I'm totally down with defending the innocent and fighting for the good of the world.

But I'm going with Titanus "I don't care about literally any of you, I'm gonna go fuck shit up" Radon.

RIP Evan.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: I think he means the giant mammoth. No idea why people like that thing so much
Because it's creative, new, and different.

He's also a ground sloth.
Cause he's another mammal. There's a reason why most kaiju are bugs, reptiles and other cold blooded things, hair is hard and time consuming to do well either on suits or digital.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Mothra is my girl and Godzilla is my boi, and I'm totally down with defending the innocent and fighting for the good of the world.

But I'm going with Titanus "I don't care about literally any of you, I'm gonna go skreeonk poop up" Radon.
Yeah i said something similar a few days ago, i feel like Rodan's Gang would be the most fun to be around, constantly starting wars and taking over other civilizations with that intense theme music playing in the background, it'd feel like a bloodlusted rollercoaster.

We'd probably be similar to vikings in terms of war strategies.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

_JNavs_ wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Mothra is my girl and Godzilla is my boi, and I'm totally down with defending the innocent and fighting for the good of the world.

But I'm going with Titanus "I don't care about literally any of you, I'm gonna go skreeonk poop up" Radon.
Yeah i said something similar a few days ago, i feel like Rodan's Gang would be the most fun to be around, constantly starting wars and taking over other civilizations with that intense theme music playing in the background, it'd feel like a bloodlusted rollercoaster.

Nah. None of that.

I mean chaos as in "getting piss drunk and spending 40 on an arcade machine then getting in a fight when you don't get anything before you pass at home watching Hells Kitchen" chaos, not some edgy berserker shit.

RIP Evan.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:

Nah. None of that.

I mean chaos as in "getting piss drunk and spending 40 on an arcade machine then getting in a fight when you don't get anything before you pass at home watching Hells Kitchen" chaos, not some edgy berserker poop.
2 types of Rodan followers :lol: :lol:

Recklessly going to 7/11s, downing a few Coronas, stealing slurpees and some jelly donuts before speeding off in a convertible unicycle sounds like my kind of party.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

_JNavs_ wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Yeah i said something similar a few days ago, i feel like Rodan's Gang would be the most fun to be around, constantly starting wars and taking over other civilizations with that intense theme music playing in the background, it'd feel like a bloodlusted rollercoaster.

Nah. None of that.

I mean chaos as in "getting piss drunk and spending 40 on an arcade machine then getting in a fight when you don't get anything before you pass at home watching Hells Kitchen" chaos, not some edgy berserker poop.
2 types of Rodan followers :lol: :lol:

Recklessly going to 7/11s, downing a few Coronas, stealing slurpees and some jelly donuts before speeding off in a convertible unicycle sounds like my kind of party.
Yup :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You either die a mad warrior or live as a living shitpost

RIP Evan.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

If he wouldn't kill me, Ghidorah. He only lost because there was human interference, imagine if someone would have shot Emma and destroyed the orca, Godzilla would be toast and then other Titans followed him.

Who I would follow based on if Titans were real would be Godzilla. I'd be the Black Serisawa.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

miguelnuva wrote:If he wouldn't kill me, Ghidorah.
There's no way Ghidorah would ever not kill anyone though. Even if they were useful to him, he'd dispose of them as soon as he got all he wanted out of them.
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

Komenja
Interpol Agent

Post by Komenja »

Mothra is a selfless fluff queen and you heathens better give her the respect she deserves!

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

None except maybe Mothra

This giant monsters wouldn't give two shits about my existence, aligning with them would be the equivalent of aligning with a tornado.
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Queen MUTO
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Sora No Daikaiju.

Radon.