Which of the monsters do you think will win in 2020? Godzilla or Kong?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26327&p=1472505

Which of the monsters do you think will win in Godzilla vs Kong?

Godzilla
70%
Kong
30%

Total votes: 47

SoggyNoodles2016
Futurian

Re: Which of the monsters do you think will win in 2020? Godzilla or Kong?

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Gamera.

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Mosura92
Young Farmer

Postby Mosura92 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:07 pm

I think its going to be more ambiguous than just one wins over the other. Its probably already been brought up a bunch a times but more than likely there will be another kaiju they will have to go against or it will be like the ending in the original in which Kong is the only one that breaches the service of the water but Godzilla is an amphibious creature so it may have been Kong fleeing the fight at that point (though not too likely). Godzilla will probably have the advantage until Kong figures him out and can come up with a counter, his burn resistance is actually relatively high judging from Kong skull island, so that probably wont be as much a hindrance as most would think. Kong will then start to beat him and go on the offensive to be interrupted by another m.u.t.o. probably Legendary's version of Destoroyah and Kong and Godzilla will then realize they have to beat it. Mothra will probably have an appearance and be killed by this final m.u.t.o. showing K and G they will need to team up to take the final m.u.t.o. down

_JNavs_
EDF Soldier

Postby _JNavs_ » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Toss up between Destroyah or King Ghidorah 2.0.
Sith Apprentice. Dragon Tamer.

KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Postby KaijuCanuck » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:02 pm

It's probably going to be Jet Jaguar or Gabara. I mean sure, it's possible Godzilla or Kong might win, but I'm really only interested in what's realistic over here.

Return to “MonsterVerse (2014-Current)”