*Major Spoilers* Godzilla: King Of The Monsters Full Plot Summary

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
JGAR
Futurian

Re: *Major Spoilers* Godzilla: King Of The Monsters Full Plot Summary

Post by JGAR »

Hokmuto wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:How many times does the main theme appear?
My insider sources (ViewerAnon, Fake) have all been non-Godzilla films so who knows. Either way, all the music was just reused from other films. For example, the opening credits had some Game of Thrones music in it. He told me the exact track, but I can't recall at the moment.
Holy shit Game of Thrones music in Godzilla :lol:

What track did they use?
Yooo 8-)

Jaqua92
Interpol Agent

Post by Jaqua92 »

Hokmuto wrote:
My insider sources (ViewerAnon, Fake) have all been non-Godzilla films so who knows. Either way, all the music was just reused from other films. For example, the opening credits had some Game of Thrones music in it. He told me the exact track, but I can't recall at the moment.
Why do you consistently refer to them as your insider sources?

They arent really your sources, anyone could find their public posts online lol
Please check out the first battle in the Tohokingdom Monsterverse Battle Thread/Tier project! First battle is Nuke Amped Boston Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31251

System intro below.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=31260&p=1820343#p1820343

Godzilla 1986
JXSDF Technician

Post by Godzilla 1986 »

Jaqua92 wrote:
Hokmuto wrote:

Because they are his insider sources. You must be new here, friend. Go back and reread through the other spoiler thread. ViewerAnon and Fake spoke through Hokmuto, as he would DM them questions and they would answer, and he would subsequently post the replies here. Lol.
Audience Member:"What are your thoughts on the Godzilla gijinkas?"
Michael Dougherty:"............I have no idea what that is. Next question."
(Yes, this actually happened)

Jaqua92
Interpol Agent

Post by Jaqua92 »

Godzilla 1986 wrote:
Jaqua92 wrote:
Hokmuto wrote: My insider sources (ViewerAnon, Fake) have all been non-Godzilla films so who knows. Either way, all the music was just reused from other films. For example, the opening credits had some Game of Thrones music in it. He told me the exact track, but I can't recall at the moment.

Because they are his insider sources. You must be new here, friend. Go back and reread through the other spoiler thread. ViewerAnon and Fake spoke through Hokmuto, as he would DM them questions and they would answer, and he would subsequently post the replies here. Lol.
I am new here.
I get it for vieweranon.
But Fake was actively answering questions through out the thread at SHH publically before his info got here.

I also have been posting at SHH for 8 years, and Fake posted there, revealing spoilers in that thread openly, before Hokmuto started pm'ing him, reporting the info here, and before Fake made an account here. My point is these spoilers were out and available prior to Fake coming to TohoKingdom, and Hokmuto being the mouth piece. A personal source was not required to acquire this knowledge.
To me, reporting spoilers posted by a user on public forum that people can see, then pm'ing him for more details doesn't make him a personal source. Not if the info is public.

I just wasn't sure if he knows him personally...or what makes Fake more of an insider for Hokmuto than say you, or me..other than just sending pm's regarding greater details of public posts. Because Fake's spoilers were posted publicly for anyone on SHH, and then here wasn't sure if I was missing something. Didn't mean any offense. Just looking for clarity.

But I dont want to derail thread anymore. My appoligies. Its no big deal...just letting my socratic side breathe a bit.

My more pressing question is when does Ghidorah get name dropped in the movie, and how do they pronounce it in the movie? Is it Ghi-Door-ah? Ghi-dur-ah?
Last edited by Jaqua92 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Please check out the first battle in the Tohokingdom Monsterverse Battle Thread/Tier project! First battle is Nuke Amped Boston Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31251

System intro below.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=31260&p=1820343#p1820343

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

Vera says LONG LIVE THE KING in the tv spot
Yooo 8-)

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Why would they lift GoT music for a Godzilla film?

Smuggers
EDF Instructor

Post by Smuggers »

LegendZilla wrote:Why would they lift GoT music for a Godzilla film?
Placeholder music because they need music for test screenings but the actual score had yet to be recorded?
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.
goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

Pkmatrix
Futurian

Post by Pkmatrix »

LegendZilla wrote:Why would they lift GoT music for a Godzilla film?
Placeholder music is common in Hollywood movies, as the score is one of the very last things done - even after the editing, and the editors at least (let alone test screenings) need SOMETHING to edit to so they'll pick music similar to what is expected of the final score, then tweak the editing after the score is finished to better match. Sometimes, the placeholder music works so perfectly they end up leaving it. The famous example of that is 2001: A Space Odyssey, which was scored to some classical music as a placeholder but Stanley Kubrick grew so attached to the placeholder music that they ended up never using the real score written for the movie and released it with the placeholder music. Can you imagine 2001 WITHOUT classical music? And yet...

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

If this is real, why is there a fan animation with a spider and mammoth Titan bowing?

Checkmate atheists
Last edited by gottatalktothefake on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?