Human Character Discussion : Madison Russel

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
LegendZilla
Sazer

Human Character Discussion : Madison Russel

Post by LegendZilla »

Hey guys, summer is almost out and it’s a real shame. :( Let’s just hope winter does not get to cold or to much heavy snowfall. Anyways on to the topic.

Since we’ve already discussed pretty much as much as we could about the Kaiju within this cinematic universe so far mind I suggest a change of pace? To be specific I would like to set a thread or to about the human characters for a change. Here, I would like to discuss the character of Madison Russel of the upcoming Godzilla King of The Monsters. Do you think she has potential to become a memorable character? In addition, do you think she just might have psychic abilities a las her other famous character and become the Miki Saeguasa of the Monsterverse?

Elaborate at will.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Human Character Discussion : Madison Russel

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Did this need its own thread??????

You could've talked about this in the speculation thread, or just not make one at all since we haven't seen the movie.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Did this need its own thread??????

You could've talked about this in the speculation thread, or just not make one at all since we haven't seen the movie.
Naw, he’d much rather clutter this sub forum with a thread that won’t be relevant for many more months.

I’m just gonna report it and hopefully it’ll get locked.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

LegendZilla wrote:Hey guys, summer is almost out and it’s a real shame. :(
Good! Death to Summer! :twisted:

I certainly hope she's not a psychic. Not that I'd be against such a concept being introduced, I'd actually be all for it, I just wouldn't want MBB getting typecast like that.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

I doubt she's a psychic. Even discounting certain things we already know, it would be a real shame if she gets typecast as "the psychic girl."

She, her dad, and whichever members of Monarch that survive this KoTM and GvK would probably make for decent main characters if there was an animated spinoff
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Even if she’s not psychic, there is a strong possibility that she may share the kaiju’s purported “bioacoustics” abilities somehow.

Legendary Gojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Gojira »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Did this need its own thread??????

Naw, he’d much rather clutter this sub forum with a thread that won’t be relevant for many more months.

I’m just gonna report it and hopefully it’ll get locked.
I'm gonna jump in here before the lock!