Tracking Godzilla

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Tracking Godzilla

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Discuss Godzilla’s tracking, the containment facilities, and anything in between.

https://www.monarchsciences.com
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tracking Godzilla

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Rumor has it that he will flip off Ghidorah as he passes by him.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Rumor has it that he will flip off Ghidorah as he passes by him.
I think it’s all but confirmed at this point.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

Seeing all these people speculating why Godzilla is swimming past Outpost 32 thinking they are revealing some exclusive info or something :lol:
Long Live The King

Moogabunga
EDF Instructor

Post by Moogabunga »

Yeah, this entire Monarch Science site will be irrelevant until the week before each trailer hits, so anyone expecting otherwise is gonna be really disappointed

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

That doesn’t make it any less fun to see where he’s going…
#slatternking

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Yeah, i know it’s really cool around here to crap on anyone who tries to have a bit of fun with the site, or who are just excited and want to speculate in general, but you never know how they will reveal stuff leading up to release. The fact that Goji keeps sailing past important stuff might be intentional false flags designed to keep us anticipating, before eventually one of the fly bys turns into something real.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Moogabunga wrote:Yeah, this entire Monarch Science site will be irrelevant until the week before each trailer hits, so anyone expecting otherwise is gonna be really disappointed
We might get something for NYCC.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I haven't been keeping track of this (rimshot), but I think it would be interesting for you all to know Godzilla passed close by Skull Island and is currently heading directly to Outpost 31 and
Spoiler:
Ghidorah
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I haven't been keeping track of this (rimshot), but I think it would be interesting for you all to know Godzilla passed close by Skull Island and is currently heading directly to Outpost 31 and
Spoiler:
Ghidorah
He’s going to fight the Thing!
GO GO GOJI KUN

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

G2K, been there, done that.
#slatternking

BARAGONBREH
G-Grasper

Post by BARAGONBREH »

This website is really a marketing fiasco. Just programming him to randomly swim around is not interesting to anybody outside of four or five TohoKingdom users. Completely wasted opportunity and it reflects an ongoing problem with Legendary's marketing.
Shadowfyre wrote:Everything you say sucks all the time.
gottatalktothefake wrote:I’m kinda disappointed, I just expected to LOVE it. I just thought it was an alright 6/10.

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mecha-SpaceGhidorah »

BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is really a marketing fiasco. Just programming him to randomly swim around is not interesting to anybody outside of four or five TohoKingdom users. Completely wasted opportunity and it reflects an ongoing problem with Legendary's marketing.
I wouldn't quite go that far, but it does seem like there's just going to be info dumps and then nothing for months. That does really make things a fair bit dull. I don't think that they should have Godzilla swim by and reveal in info every few days, but something small now and again would have been a better route.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
~ Zefram Cochrane (c. 2073)